Anyone see better regens??

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's the weightings that obviously need looking at, attacking attribute weightings need raising on strikers so that they leave less 'free' PA to be used by other non-relevant stats, and the opposite applies for defenders.

I'd agree with that. My strikers always seem to end up as all round technical wizards but my central defenders end up with a load of single digit attributes then a few high key attributes.

tbh the best regen i've ever saw (attribute wise) was one of dafuge's strikers in the 2050/2060's. 19's and 20's in all the important stats. The best though also came from dafuge. A turkish winger that seemed to get above 7.6 average rating every year quite easily.

tbh the best regen i've ever saw (attribute wise) was one of dafuge's strikers in the 2050/2060's. 19's and 20's in all the important stats. The best though also came from dafuge. A turkish winger that seemed to get above 7.6 average rating every year quite easily.

The striker was probably one of these:

Javier

Emilio Sacchi

Gerald Djik

Axier

The winger was definitely Hasan Aydin, 13 years at the club with an average rating of 7.77!

Some of us don't like to visit the GPTG forum ;)

Provided no real players are discussed this thread is fine in my opinion.

See, I don't get this idealogy. I can easily differenciate my real knowledge from my FM knowledge. I've always played by the LLM ethos, but I still discuss real players, post tactics, read tactical theory etc in GPTG/T&TT but just not use that knowledge in my save and trust my scouts instead, etc...

See, I don't get this idealogy. I can easily differenciate my real knowledge from my FM knowledge. I've always played by the LLM ethos, but I still discuss real players, post tactics, read tactical theory etc in GPTG/T&TT but just not use that knowledge in my save and trust my scouts instead, etc...

So do I, I'm nothing to do with the LLM forum. I just don't use GPTG.

I know, you mod the CSE. I don't use GPTG for advice, more to give updates on how I'm doing with a particular team. I know that's more for the Career forum, but I prefer twitter style updates rather than epic season updates like yours :D

This will sound like an advert, but this thread in the career updates forum is designed for short twitter style updates.

Archived