New 25 Squad Rule

tooooooom7

hi guys, ive been searcching for quite a while but i cant find away of getting round the new 25 man squad rule, i even got fmrte in the hope this my work but predictably it didnt, is thier any way i can get rid of this rule?

I know its your game and all that but why would you want to get rid of the rule? Every single season from now on, that rule will be in the game, because its really happening. It really would be easier for you to just get used to the rule and enjoy the game.

Yes im aware of the fact its happening, however i feel it wouls improve my enjoyment of the game if i could use the players i would like to use, and whilst its a good idea for the premier league in real terms, its making my game less enjoyable.

look, im fully aware of the rules of which will be enforced in the premier league this season, i am aware of the under 21 situation, however 4 players who were 21 are now 22, and after coing up from the championship with many cheap and quality forgein players and not being completely sure wether the new rule would come into force when i went up, i was not fully prepared for the new rule, so, instead of telling me the rules of which i all ready know, or passing judgement on my game, does anyone know a way of getting rid of the new 25 man squad rule.

Well you cant do anything with your current save now so if you want to carry on with that game you'll just have to put up with it.

The rules are hard coded into the game so the only way you can get around it is by Editing the game yourself by adding nation rules to England but obviously there is a lot of work involved with that. Basically all the rules for the English league will be scrapped. You'll have to build each league yourself including any prize money, points deductions or whatever else is involved.

If the rule is really going to effect your gameplay that much then im not really sure theres anything you can do other than edit the game yourself like ive said. Either that of go back to FM09.

I know its your game and all that but why would you want to get rid of the rule? Every single season from now on, that rule will be in the game, because its really happening. It really would be easier for you to just get used to the rule and enjoy the game.

It's not right in game though. Irl, you don't have to leave your young players without a squad number. iirc, it's just like champions league registration

Archived