Trouble selling players

i play as liverpool on the 802 patch and im finding it hard to sell players for market value. to get rid of players i have to accept offers way below market for them. i cant even give pennant away for free!

am i doing something wrong? am i missing something that allows me to sell for market value or above? thanks

~~Stevie G~~

well the players i like to sell are hardly rubbish and unwanted. i could agree with voronin but i manged to get rid of even him! pennant, finnan arbeloa riise crouch cant get rid of these players unless i accept below market value. is it true its easier to sell players for above market if you put the fee over 24 months? say 15m over 24 months for a player valued at 10m? i have not tried this myself but i heard it works can anyone confirm please?

Originally posted by stevie_G_32201:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frazza Pee:

Clogging up the forum.

and your clogging up my thread if its ok for you to do it its ok for me too </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever. Just don't annoy me. I'm not in the mood.

so you post and disrupt my thread and then expect not to get told about it? it doesnt work that way. now leave the thread alone if you dont like the way its done i didnt ask for you specifically to post un-usefull imformation.

now back on topic everyone else please

~~Stevie G~~

yes all players i try and sell are transfer listed. i even tried offering to clubs and that doesnt work either. and its not because of player quality. there are plenty of teams who would love players with crouch or riises quality so i dont know what to try next

~~Stevie G~~

I've always found selling players for inflated prices too easy. You just have to transfer list them and set as not needed by the club, and then you offer them to clubs, but you have to set payments over 24 months. For example, I've sold Flamini, who was worth 4.3 mil, for 13 million over 24 months + 50% next transfer. Try it it always works for me.

its a pian trying to sell players clubs never seem interested normally once there transfer listed i will give them a couple of games to try acctract some attention so theyve been sitting on bench all season

yeah if your playing a 3rd division team in the cup or already through to the knockout stages in champs lge say he scores a few goals in the league cup thats gona attract attention from mid table finish clubs like that

ive managed it a few times when your making a offer it will say at the bottom if there looking for a specific position otherwise no one ever buy him i cant give park ji sung away

ive tried that too i was trying to make an offer for sergio augero from at madrid. they were interested in peter crouch at the time so i offerd them 25m + crouch and 15% of next trasnfer they reject it and accept an offer of 28m with no extras.

~~Stevie G~~

stop being a cheeky little **** please

all frazza pee was saying was that if you did a search you could mind millions of these, which you can

i know he didn't exactly say it in the nicest way but it doesnt mean you have to just act like a ****

just thought i'd say something, i mean i find frazza pee annoying at times, but he's right.

i don't care about the thread personally, i just don't see why people are saying things to people who have just outlined the rules.

and i do have a life ta, maybe i'll start a thread about it, it'll be about as pointless as this one icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by EricCOYB:

i don't care about the thread personally, i just don't see why people are saying things to people who have just outlined the rules.

and i do have a life ta, maybe i'll start a thread about it, it'll be about as pointless as this one icon_biggrin.gif

who do you think you are? if you dont like the way i do things then get out of my thread. this thread has a reason to be here. you dont. get out

~~Stevie G~~

Archived