start a new game at April 2010

CrazyEastboy1

Ok, here is the catch, many of us are busy updating all the transfers and here abouts in the real football world to the FM. but what fun is that when the game actually starts on June 2009. Hello its still June 2009, so kinda takes away much fun, no? (yup Im a Rafa fan, no).

So, what I did was just play with the editor a bit and walla, I could start the game as late as April 2010. So this combined with the excellent updates that some of the guys are putting out (waiting for Chris22 and Daz's update), this will be the closest thing to the FM 2011 ;)

I will be posting some screenies for this, soon. I am currently testing the edited nation rule so that it works without crashing (of course we hate when that happens)

In the mean time u can kick back your heels and wait for me, hehehehehe; nah seriously need some more time with this.

-zERo-

Im trying this now. You just load up the nepal final.dbc file when starting a new game and select nepal as one of your nations and choose the start date from nepal (April 2010).

The thing I want to know is, and im doing it now, is when the new English season starts, do you get all your newgens straight away because I know when ive used the russian league before, you have to wait a full season before you get any.

No you dont get any newgens at the start of the first full season (2010-2011). Still good though not having to play a full year again for nothing. That is if you dont mind the league table being simmed.

I started in April 2010 with Man Utd and only had 2 league games left. They were in 5th position but in the final of the FA Cup and Champions League. Chelsea were 7th in the league and ended up finishing 8th. I suppose that is the only downside.

Archived