Coalition

Forbsie

Can i just say Im sorry to you guys for the messing about regarding database releases.

Myself and Chris decided at the start of the week to join forces again and then i explained to chris i was going to Norway for 3 days .

Just arrived back from the airport, signed in here and noticed I have been "DUMPED" again.

I will continue to update myself guys as I know approx 750 doenload each one I release.

And I think when Chris releases he should give me credit for his database as his new release is stolen from me as I gave an extremely low league footballer a contract until 2020 and guess what thats the length of contract he has on Chris update .

Regards

Can i just say Im sorry to you guys for the messing about regarding database releases.

Myself and Chris decided at the start of the week to join forces again and then i explained to chris i was going to Norway for 3 days .

Just arrived back from the airport, signed in here and noticed I have been "DUMPED" again.

I will continue to update myself guys as I know approx 750 doenload each one I release.

And I think when Chris releases he should give me credit for his database as his new release is stolen from me as I gave an extremely low league footballer a contract until 2020 and guess what thats the length of contract he has on Chris update .

Regards

1 i diden't no you where in norway a pm you i got no reply from you

2 i never stole your db the one i have been using is mine

yours had ca/pa changes and no update kits and youngster in it my db had no ca/pa changes i updated kits no youngsters

3 why should i give you credit for my db

4 you need to remember back in may pal when you released your update and all champions league and europa places where messed up hue help you out me did you give me credit no

You both make quality updates guys. I am glad that I can help you both out with finding the necessary information.

So why argue? It has happened. Concentrate on the good things in life! :):thup:

Keep up the good work.

chilli out dudes! its only a game. either kiss and make up or leave each other alone to work on your respective updates.

also, why not just make an update for when the transfer window opens, that way you wont get endless morons going on and on asking when will it be out! even when you have told them when it will be out! take you time and get it just the way YOU want it and if you want to share, then share away

Archived