Need a good striker start of second season in Premiership

Rossini

I'm Cardiff and have got promoted in my first season. I need a complete striker with good pace, acceleration, dribbling, strength, jumping, heading, off the ball and finishing. I tried signing Milevskyi but he doesn't want to join and then went for Seleznyov who agreed to sign, but he couldn't get a work permit. So far I have signed Mantorras for 550k but I have sold Bothroyd and McCormack so only have Chopra and Mantorras as strikers. I have over 20 million to spend but would like to bring in two good strikers if possible as I don't think Chopra will cut it in the Premiership. I'm on the recent patch. Any suggestions?

I'm Cardiff and have got promoted in my first season. I need a complete striker with good pace, acceleration, dribbling, strength, jumping, heading, off the ball and finishing. I tried signing Milevskyi but he doesn't want to join and then went for Seleznyov who agreed to sign, but he couldn't get a work permit. So far I have signed Mantorras for 550k but I have sold Bothroyd and McCormack so only have Chopra and Mantorras as strikers. I have over 20 million to spend but would like to bring in two good strikers if possible as I don't think Chopra will cut it in the Premiership. I'm on the recent patch. Any suggestions?

hi mate i have a couple of suggestions. John Fleck(Rangers), Salvador Cabanas(Paraguay), Matias Vuoso(Santos Laguna), Alexandr Kokorin(Dinamo Moscow) and Yannis Tafer(Lyon). I dont know what the best position for them(whether it be CF, Poachher etc) but there the best i can think of.

yannick djalo is the best striker you can get to cardiff

i was just about to say him. :) he will be at sporting unless hes been transferred.

EDIT: He isnt the best you can hope for. all the above mentioned should move to cardiff but Cabanas will ask for about £25,000k a week but tbh if you need a goalscorer, he should get you the goals.

Ended up signing Vagner Love for 10 million as all the strikers mentioned either turned me down, were too expensive or I got gazumped by a top European team. I am delighted to have got Vagner Love, the spine of my team is now Burdisso, Vieira, Deco and Vagner Love, not bad for the first season in the Premiership :)

just to add that while Mantorras is great when fit, he is majorly injury prone in my save. I would recommend trying to get Delfouneso on loan if you can, he really comes on 2nd season. In december of season 2 for me he has racked up 5 goals and 8 assists in 8(4). Villa sold him to me for $10M GBP but i imagine they'd loan him out as well.

I cant get Seleznyov either, i wanted him to phase in as a TM replacement for Kevin Davies next season but he's perma bench warming for Ukraine, just can't get him.

Archived