Fmrte Or Editor Wont Change Kit Colours

jordzibob92

Topic title says it all really. Its's actually very bizzare. Playing as FCB, there seems to be a couple of errors with the kit. Firstly, when you go onto "Get Team Report"-it shows the players up in a lighter blue kit, but then when I play an actual match I never get this kit, I get a darker one. I went onto the official editor pre starting a game, tried to change this. Nothing, just stayed the same. Then I tried it with FMRTE.....again nothing. What's odd is I can also change the away kit in FMRTE like once, but once its been changed once it wont go back, or to any different colour....

Help would be much appreciated

Who are FCB? If they are a licensed team then the licensed kit will be showing instead of the changed colours. Also if you are editing the kits with the editor or FMRTE the kits are now seperated so you need to make sure you are changing the correct kits (text, icon and shirt colours are all seperate now).

FC Barcelona, and I know, its done in shorts/shirt/etc, I'm changing the shirts....I dont really care how they look in the picture on the get team info tab, a picture is a picture. What annoys me is I cant change the colour of the kit that shows up on the little dot men during the match-playing in 2D classic

Archived