What Training Schedule Is Best?

You can download many good quality training schedules around. But the best ones to use are those you have specially designed to fit your players and playing styles. For doing so Sfrasers theory is th best to start from. Jenko's are good if you have e generic set up were your tactic creation is based on the pre set roles that are in the game, if you do that then use his, no need to do your own. But if you tweak roles and tactics to suit your own style, then the needed attributes could be different in some of the roles. Creating your own schedules will then be the best option.

I need some help using this training schedule, what age range do i use developmental to? would you recommend till they are 20? also what age do i change a player from 1st team training to veteran training?

Developing is for a player who still has alot of CA to gain. For instance, a player who your coaches think has 1 star of current ability but 4 stars of potential.

veteran is for older players who's strength and aerobic attributes are in decline. Usually this is around the age of 30, I tend to put anyway 29 or older on the veteran schedules.

1st team is for players who are fully developed, and not veterans.

Developing is for a player who still has alot of CA to gain. For instance, a player who your coaches think has 1 star of current ability but 4 stars of potential.

veteran is for older players who's strength and aerobic attributes are in decline. Usually this is around the age of 30, I tend to put anyway 29 or older on the veteran schedules.

1st team is for players who are fully developed, and not veterans.

Are there any negative affects when players are not happy with their heavy training schedule (increased injuries/low physical conditioning etc.) ?

Are there any negative affects when players are not happy with their heavy training schedule (increased injuries/low physical conditioning etc.) ?

General consensus is that the negative effect is on morale, and not directly on training.

Archived