Edit the UEFA Champions League

Swizz Catar

Hi. My name is Jakob, and I am writing on behave of the danish site, FmFreak.dk

I am wondering, if it is possible to change the qualification to a tournament, for example Champions League?

The plan is to make af world wide Champions League instead of usual continental tournaments.

Do anyone know about if this is even possible in the ordinary editor, or if it is hard coded?

An other solution would be to create a whole new tournament, and then just delete the continental tournaments - but then, how do you make any team to join this tournament as a result of a national league?

Thanks, Fmfreaks.dk

AFAIK? stickies? What do you mean? :)

Yes, I know there already is a World Club Championship, but I would like to make it much bigger, like with the Champions League. But in order to make many more teams qualify to the tournament, I need to change the rules of qualification. But how do I do that, if possible? :)

AFAIK? stickies? What do you mean? :)

Yes, I know there already is a World Club Championship, but I would like to make it much bigger, like with the Champions League. But in order to make many more teams qualify to the tournament, I need to change the rules of qualification. But how do I do that, if possible? :)

AFAIK - As far as I know

Stickies - threads at the top of the forum

I mean someone already created a World Club Championship to replace the one in the game. It contains teams from from many more countries.

You can enable it yourself by manually editing the xml files related to the editor or download it. Have a look at the two threads in here about it. The Advanced Editing thread and magicmastermind's thread about it.

Archived