[10.3] 4-2-3-1 Special OneTop 2.0 Classic /best

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Bornaken, iv sent you a few pm before, not sure if you got them or not, i have also used the v7 of this that u talked about at the end of my season, first match against chelsea at home 6-2, then 3-1 away to chelsea and beat man scum 5-2 in yhe fa cup final, @ dolph11 i never used them.

I have had a look at version 7 and what struck me was that the 4-1-1-3-1 shape with the defensive midfielder and CM offset is very popular at the moment. If memory serves me well Mr. Hough and FUSS have used that approach - although not sure which one had the initial concept. It is an idea I may have a look at in my tactical developments

i want a tactic that totally dominates and you win 10 - 0 every match, those days are gone, the game has evolved so much, funny thing is when i go back to the retro games, i miss all the detailed stuff that the recent games bring. cant win lol

i just thrashed chelsea 7-2 at home with this, i was using il devesto anyway so its quite fluid, i used def positioning, i see targetman is ticked, i never selected anyone, both the strikers have the same settings but the left striker scored 4, does that mean the left striker is the goal scoring machine? didnt use oi, oh im liverpool, what ois and match prep and stuff did you use @ Bornakon

i know, it's not from this forum - and i have not selected target man ;)

i just tried it today, and i just played 6 matches so far, so when i played a season then i will upload it.

- just tried yourself, and u will like it like will8578 :)

and for you eltjon, if you don't like what you i write, just move on otherwise, i will not put some tactics in here, so please respect it ;)

all tactics i upload is good tactics! you can ask other people, who have tried these tactics i have upload ;) .

but both of them are very very good tactics in fm 2012!

and yes, i reply this tactic to the devasto thread, because i it a devasto tactic ;))

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived