Created Team Help

Worlds Worst

I have started a new game as a created club on FM10 and I am looking for help on who to sign. There is a clean slate with no players or staff but unlimited money

The club is in the English Premier League with 5500 reputation (Burnley and Hull level) with the 10.3 Patch

If you need more info, just ask and it will be provided

Thanks for help

Peter Masilela (left back) and Andy Booth (centre back) are two South African players who will come to Hull on a cheap so they should come to you. Pavon (the ex Real Madrid centre back) is transfer listed and you should be able to get him on loan.

I did that on FM09, it was great fun. Some loan signings may be beneficial (Ramsey, Welbeck, Vela, Walker)

Aside from those, Javier Garrido, Yannick Djalo, Jack Rodwell or Sandro, Christian Rodriguez or Angel Di Maria, Milevskyi, Cardozo, Ashley Young. With unlimited money there are a multitude of great players you could sign, you just have to be able to attract them to the club, but playing in the Premiership certainly helps. Some older players might join, such as Raul, Beckham, Ronaldo, etc.

How do you make your club have unlimited funds, then?

Archived