DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ia0h4g7jcg4f0yu/4-1-2-1-2%20V%201%20%28Man%20City%2C%20Oct%202010%29.tac

I always use the Work Ball into Box shout as i do not want the team to take to many crazy long shots.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while ago i saw an article on Sky Sports News about the success of Chelsea, Barcelona and Spain. It was about the amount of possession they have and how well they keep the ball. So i decided to try and use this philosophy in a new FM 2010 game with Man City.

I chose Man City as the expectaions are not high, they have a good base to build from and there is the money there to spend (if needed).

I decided on a 4-1-2-1-2 as this is the formation that Chelsea used last season and it is also my personal favourite. I also wanted to base my team on teamwork and the ability to understand each other. So i decided i was only going to sign people who could already speak English and also people who IRL i know play for the badge and not the wage.

As i dont have great knowledge of the slider system, i decided to create a tactic using the wizzard. I wanted to keep everything simple, no flash moves, not many long shots and no risky through balls. Becasue i was using the wizard i was going to try and only use players who had all the matching attributes for there designated position and if possible only play players in there natural positions.

This is the formation and instructions i went with:

FORMATION

besteleven.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

teaminstructions.jpg

GK

12768716.jpg

DR

13232003.jpg

FC-ATTACK

fca.jpg

As you can see my best eleven is different from my current eleven as i have heavily strengthened my squad.

I decided not to make any any tweeks untill my team had settled into the new formation and as i turned out i didnt need to tweek at all during the season.

Pre season went well, i was dominting every game but i was playing poorer opposition. As the season started i had a good run of matches i knew i could win, which to my surprise i did, very comfortably.

Through out the season my possesion was always around the 55-60% mark, even against some of the stronger teams.

Here are some pics of my results:

fixtures1.jpg

fixtures2.jpg

LEAGUE 09/10

premierleague0910.jpg

As you can see i won the league quite comfortably and with a really good goal difference.

I have not tested this with any other teams as i am to busy with trying to defend my tittle with Man City and due to work and family commitments i do not get much time to play.

No need for a download link.

SuSSex_GuNNer has presented everything required in his OP, because he's used the Tactics Creator and shown any slider changes in the images.

That is what i was aiming for, as i havent touched any advanced player instruction sliders i thought there would be no need for a download link.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived