2010-11 Update

Barkermush

Edit: Old Update, Newer Update Further down the thread.

Ok first of all i downloaded this Database from here about 3 months ago, it was the first Database that Forbes and Chris did together.

Since the newer updates from them edited the nation rules and removed the 25 player limit, i have just been updating their first database since.

So all credit goes to them for making the original database, and i have just been updating it myself for the last 3 months.

I have also done the real fixtures for the Premier League, Championship and League One. Including games moved for TV etc.

Also i know that Forbes as done the real fixtures for the Premier League and Championship, but i can assure i created the Fixtures my self, if you check the order of the fixtures in the editor you will probably see that they are in a different order. As i used Sky Sports to get the real fixtures.

There's 2 database's, 1 that includes the 25 player limit and 1 that doesn't. The database without the 25 player limit also as a higher TV money[36 million] and a higher Relgation Parchute payment [48 million].

That's the only difference, they both still have real fixtures etc.

Here's the update,with the 25 player limit rule.

http://www.filefront.com/17200803/2010-2011-UPDATE.rar/

And here's the update, without the 25 player limit rule.

http://www.filefront.com/17200819/2010-2011-UPDATE-Without-25-player-limit.rar/

Enjoy! :thup:

I've gone on holiday for a season with the 25 player rule database, to show you it works.

99768507.png

As you can see the rule is there, along with the players Under 21 not needing to be registered.

So you don't need to worry about starting a long term save only to find out the rule is not included when you get to the 2nd season. :thup:

Ouch, you better hurry getting the link up before the mods see that you use r**l f**tures ;)

EDIT: Did Forbes also include that? I was pretty sure it was forbidden, but then again it might have changed.

Why, are we not allowed to use real fixtures?

I thought that it was ok, as the game already comes with the real fxitures for the Championship to Blue Square premier.... :thup:

Perhaps, when i want a fun game signing as many players as i like before FM12 comes out.

I did not recreate the premier league, to recreate the Premier League you would have to recreate all the english leagues.

I just edited the xml, took 2 minutes and much easier. :)

If I am correct, then it is not against the rules to post leagues with created fixturelists in them, what is against the rules is just posting the (real) fixturelist itself.

I am not really sure though. Posting real fixtures is definitly illegal. Creating leagues that have them, I am not sure about that.

I just looked at the SI forum rules, but did not find the answer myself.

You could however aks one of the moderators to be sure, for example Super Bladesman or Michael Foster.

Do you happen to have a copy of tat update from three monthes back you could upload? I fancy playing with the teams in new leagues, european teams different, reputations changed, etc. without having the real life transfers in. Many thanks if you do...

Do you happen to have a copy of tat update from three monthes back you could upload? I fancy playing with the teams in new leagues, european teams different, reputations changed, etc. without having the real life transfers in. Many thanks if you do...

I don't have it anymore, i've just been saving over the xml file everytime i update something on the database. Sorry mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another update as of this afternoon.

• All Transfers Up To Date
  • Manager Changes Up To Date
  • Some CA/PA Changes
  • Real Life Fixtures for the Premier League, Championship and League 1 [inc. Games Moved for TV, and Postponed Games. I.e. Southampton's 2nd League game as been postponed]
  • Team Morale, Team Expectations Changed
  • Relegation / Promotions done for most Leagues [italy, Spain, England, Holland, Scotland,Turkey] There is probably some leagues that i have missed though.
  • Nation Rules have not been touched, so the Premier League still as the 25 players rule which comes in at the start of the 2nd season. And the Football League Play Offs are not
    screwed up either
  • I've started doing some player cleansing as well now, i've just mainly done all the English teams players. Although i have cleansed players at Real Madird and a couple of other big clubs.
  • I've tried to do the 2010-11 injury's aswell, but obviously i will have missed some.
  • All Championship Squad Numbers & Captains have been updated [Only Championship teams have been done!]
  • Blackpools first game of the season, as been switched away to Wigan, and the Stadium Expansion of Bloomfield Road will be complete a couple of days after the Wigan Fixture.[ like Real Life]

I have not updated the teams kits or colours for the 2010-11 season, and Southampton and Crystal Palace start with minus 10 points.

Download here.

Install.

Place the Xml file 2010-2011 Update To MyDocuments/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Editor Data

And when you start up a new game just make sure the editor data file is enabled.

66921474.jpg

14781901.jpg

93741834.jpg

74510802.jpg

Archived