Have you visited our English forum yet?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Have you visited our English forum yet?

Hi fellow FM fans.

Time to introduce the danish contribution, to FM Fansite Scene. The name is FMDanmark.dk

We currently have 33.173 registered users, and we always try our best to find more.

That is why i wanna introduce our site, to the english speaking people, cause now we have made an English section to our forum, where only english is allowed. We do this to welcome forreign sites, so they can share their thoughts and FM material on our site. We ofcourse also do it, cause we wanna share our material with you guys.

Its a new project, so ofcourse it can be improved. And thats why i am telling you about FMDanmark.dk here. I am hoping you will visit our forum, and report back, if there are areas we can improve, so english speaking FM fans can feel welcome, on our site aswell.

Any questions you may have, can also be posted here, and i will do my best to answer.

Have a look, and feel free to register on our site, and please report back, if you have any feedback for us.

The FMDanmark.dk english forum section

In the near future, we will start posting some of our material in english. Right now we are working on the danish league competition, so that you can choose to play with any danish team there is, all the way to tier 11, wich is the lowest tier in Denmark. More than 2600 danish clubs added, also added a lot of cities, stadiums and logos. We keep adding to the database, as people send in info.

I apologise although i have visited your site and congratulate you on a very nice and well layed out forum. Again sorry about the link posting, not making excuses but i am kind of new to this so i was in a way following the post before hand

Archived