2dawrbl.png

Hello,

FMHQ is a new website going around. FMHQ is a Football Manager website to discuss all of your football manager games with other members of the site. The site is dedicated to making your Football Manager experience the best that it can be. But that is not all, we also have forums for you to talk to you about General things and about Sport as well. You will find all of that at FMHQ.

As well as what is said above, we have a download hub where we will give you the best links to all of the face packs, logos, skins and much more. The site is very organized as the sub forums are sorted out so it is easier for you to navigate the site which means it is very easy for everyone to use. The members are sorted out into groups. The admins of the site are called Chairmen, the second men which means they help the admins out are called Directors. Then there is the Managers which are the global mods, the coaches are the mods that are incharge of one forum. The normal members are called Players.

So go ahead and join FMHQ

Where do you get the downloads from? Are you just taking them from other sites or making them yourself?

You should speak to FMLife, he's making a forum too - you guys might be best working together on one forum, rather than working seperately. He's got a thread in this section, you can find him through that :thup:

Where do you get the downloads from? Are you just taking them from other sites or making them yourself?

You should speak to FMLife, he's making a forum too - you guys might be best working together on one forum, rather than working seperately. He's got a thread in this section, you can find him through that :thup:

Thanks, we are going to make our own, but with regards to some graphics, we will get them off other sites, but they will mainly be our own downloads that the members make.

Have you made any downloads?

Edit: Just noticed another admin, he is possibly one of the worst around. Created 10 similar ones and whenever I have offered advice banned me or flamed me.

Edit 2: I have noticed a lot of mistakes with grammar and spelling dotted around the forum, for example "player's" should be "players" and I know this as originally I did something similar on FMHVibe.

What I would say is this, don't rely on using other site's content - firstly, you need permission (especially if you're affiliated with SI), secondly it can cause a lot of tension between sitess. If you have permission of course, it's okay - but ask first :thup:

Also, downloads can kill your hosting and bandwidth - so make sure you're hosting them on a filesharing site :thup:

I would like to clear up any confusion. At the minute we have 2 admin on FMHQ. One admin left due to inactivity. Also I would like to clear up that the other admin didn't leave, and they are still online, and will be posting on FMHQ regularly. As a forum, we are going well, and still improving every minute. So why not come over and help us out?

Your header says "We like our downloads" yet I see no graphics and such on the site.

They are available to members only, and we have a team currently working on putting up content them selves aso were not heavily relying on other links to forums.

Maybe it is because I have just come back from holiday so negativity with rain is the most likely forecast for the rest of the week :D.

Though I do view it as a bit cheap as they aren't showing anything until you sign up therefore getting more members through curiosity more than anything but hey, curiousity killed the cat.

Yep, same here. Would be good to be able to read some of the topics so we can form an impression of what the site is like :)

We will make some of the forums, guest viewable tonight, so guests can read the topics in certain forums, but not all of them.

Is there a reason you're keeping some hidden?

There aren't many larger sites who keep forums hidden from guests. It helps give a clearer picture to people of what they can expect if they are able to view as much as they can before signing up.

Is there a reason you're keeping some hidden?

There aren't many larger sites who keep forums hidden from guests. It helps give a clearer picture to people of what they can expect if they are able to view as much as they can before signing up.

No there isn't a reason at all. We have unlocked most of it, and most of it, is available now. The rest will be done within the next 15 minutes. More graphics will be done within the next week, by our team.

On the site we have Andy working on a facepack which should be done soon and mapinat0r, head of the graphics team, who is working on a logo pack who has already released logos for the Argentinian Leagues, Austrian Leagues, English Premier League, German Leagues, Irish Leagues.

On the site, we have now opened up the portal for you guys to visit. Also, some reports have been written in the SportReport section. Graphics have been put up and we have also added a game section and a page where you can contact us as well. So be sure to check us out at fmhq.co.cc

Archived