Create a new world

KeanoManu

I've started on a database where i'll replace all leagues with continental super leagues instead of the national ones but i have some problems and i hope someone can help me out.

The first test league i have are created in the US and will replace MLS. But the teams are from different countries in North America and the Caribbean.

1. The teams do not have any reserve or u-18 teams. How do i create them? Is it hard coded that the US will not have stuff like that? I tried to use Canada instead of the US but it didn't work.

2. The players are 15-16 years old. When i create empty teams and put them in for example the Premier League the computer will generate players that are 20-30 years old. Why aren't it doing that now?

3. How can i edit more than one nations nation rules? When i edit the US and replaces MLS with my Pan-American Super League i can't go back and edit another country. The only option i have is to "remove nation rules". How can i save the changes i've made with the US and then change another country? Because i want to create one new league system in the US and then one in Germany. How do i have to do to change both countries?

You can also always save the file before adding nation rules, create one of the nation rules and save under a different name, then go back to the original file and create the second nation. This is useful if you have lots of database changes you wish to keep. Of course it would then be a good idea to load both files and run a test by holidaying to make sure the two files are compatable with each other.

Answer to the first question is to have reserves and U18's the nationality of the club must match that of the nation they are based in. The regens will have nationality of the country the stadium is in.

I don't know about the other question.

1. The teams do not have any reserve or u-18 teams. How do i create them? Is it hard coded that the US will not have stuff like that? I tried to use Canada instead of the US but it didn't work.

The teams need to be of the same nationality as the country for them to participate in Res/U18

2. The players are 15-16 years old. When i create empty teams and put them in for example the Premier League the computer will generate players that are 20-30 years old. Why aren't it doing that now?

Tick add key staff when loading a new game

This is without the advanced panel.

Archived