Top scorers

Ha ha, no. I was trying to get him to score as many as possible. There were many games when i would have usually rested him but i played him anyway. Infact one of the biggest surprises was that he played so many games as in the previous couple of seasons he missed a fair view games out injured..

From my experiences of FM10 and the above then I do think the above is certainly possible - and from what I have seen on these forums Dave is an honest guy and what he posted is certianly legit. But we have to ask ourselves do SI and FM have to tone this down or make the game a tad harder - I'm not saying massively - and I know we have discussed the difficulty ratings many times and that is a no go. Becasue it is possible for strikers to get quite alot of goals.

I guess that Felipie is alone striker so to an extent the equivilent may be a front two getting 49 golas each would look a little more sane!!!! lol Surely when someone is so close to the century mark we have to ask ourselves SI need to make the game harder and tweak certain things. If Felipe does not ask the question does something need to be done then nothing will.

Great goalscoring feat Dave!

From my experiences of FM10 and the above then I do think the above is certainly possible - and from what I have seen on these forums Dave is an honest guy and what he posted is certianly legit. But we have to ask ourselves do SI and FM have to tone this down or make the game a tad harder - I'm not saying massively - and I know we have discussed the difficulty ratings many times and that is a no go. Becasue it is possible for strikers to get quite alot of goals.

I guess that Felipie is alone striker so to an extent the equivilent may be a front two getting 49 golas each would look a little more sane!!!! lol Surely when someone is so close to the century mark we have to ask ourselves SI need to make the game harder and tweak certain things. If Felipe does not ask the question does something need to be done then nothing will.

I agree, its amazing that you have managed this player to achieve such a remarkable goal tally, but it is unrealistic. When Ronaldo got 40 odd goals for Man Utd everyone was going nutes about the achievement. Your guy has got more than double that, he would be some player in real life!

Cheers. Yes i agree with your comments. It definately should not be so easy to get a player on the brink of 100 goals in a season. Then again you will find plenty of forum users struggling with their teams but SI/SEGA have to cater to the masses.. hopefully FM11 will not be so easy to crack.

I don't think it is a case of the game being too easy, I think it is down to the match engine not handling certain tactics very well. In cases like this, tactics that are producing extreme results should really be reported in the bugs forum, so the match engine can be adjusted to stop it happening.

Archived