Force sale of club

Hally

Is there a way to make your chairman want to sell the club, my club has just gone through a take over but it was fro within, so my debt is still high and i have no money even tho I have won the league the fa cup and the champions league!!

I have used FMRTE before to force a takeover although sometimes you can be in a worse position, if u chose to use FMRTE you could find out the name of the guy that will be taking over and up his resources stat. If you would rather not "cheat" you will then be forced to wait until your new guy decides to give the club up

I've set the chairman status to 1, but to no avail! Christin Purslow haven't said anyhting yet! issit juz me? or anyone else had de same/ diff experience from mine

EDIT: It works now! but it is still another member of the board taking over... is there anyway to make it a consortium takeover? Desperately in need of help!!

I've set the chairman status to 1, but to no avail! Christin Purslow haven't said anyhting yet! issit juz me? or anyone else had de same/ diff experience from mine

EDIT: It works now! but it is still another member of the board taking over... is there anyway to make it a consortium takeover? Desperately in need of help!!

If you use FMRTE to force a sale of the club it will give you random takeover and don't believe it is possible to have a second takeover untill the end of the second season.

Archived