25 man squad rule

nersolone

Its an actuall rule IRL so why would SI put an option in the editor to remove the rule? The only way you can do it is by recreating the entire English League system (i think). A lot of work for something so small. And are you going to do this for every new release? Just get used to the rule.

• 4 weeks later...
It is a real rule, but it's badly simulated in the game

I can't stand not giving squad numbers out to young players, and there's no need for it. In real life, it's more like champions league registration.

This is being sorted for FM11. There will be two different registration screens, one for numbers and one for the squad :thup:

Where do i find 'edit in league rules'? been searching the editor for a while and cant find it. Any help is much appreciated

sorry forgot to add that im trying to edit the 25 man rule on an edt. file ive just downloaded as it will only let me register 4 HG players a game, and no more. so im looking to disable it

sorry forgot to add that im trying to edit the 25 man rule on an edt. file ive just downloaded as it will only let me register 4 HG players a game, and no more. so im looking to disable it

Was it the file by Chris by any chance? If it is I think there are major faults with it anyway because Metal_Guitarist tried using it along with his update and it failed so if it is this file I'd just leave it alone.

Its an actuall rule IRL so why would SI put an option in the editor to remove the rule? The only way you can do it is by recreating the entire English League system (i think). A lot of work for something so small. And are you going to do this for every new release? Just get used to the rule.

Why is it, whenever someone asks how to disable this rule, people go nuts. it's not like it's even cheating, really. The rules would be equal for every team, right? And personally, when i disable the rule i replace it with other rules designed to do the same job but better

and yes i am going to do this for every release. I think the rules have been poorly thought out and that they probably won't work and unfortunately this is my only way of rebelling against them. (yes, i do the same for Spain)

Archived