ak dynamo, the two edged sword?

bobkatfan

I remembered who modric gets sold for around 10mil every game, so I thought i'd take control the team, I was surprised that the team already had a 10 mil transfer budget. "alright" I said, this little team can get good players in!. then i found out pratically NOONE wanst to come, so is zagreb the team that has all the money in the world, but you can't really use it?

Originally posted by tomtuck01:

Not to seem like to much of a dick but, you're playing in the Croatan League, what did you expect??!? icon_razz.gif

yeah i know, but to have 20 million pounds, and not be able to spend it on anything, its just sad.

Wou will just have to get your reputation up. Win leagues,get into Europe etc, then you can start buying bigger name players. But for now you will have to stick to loans (if you want bigger name players) or buy players in Croatia etc.

Originally posted by coolbananas:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> yeah i know, but to have 20 million pounds, and not be able to spend it on anything, its just sad.

I thought it was £10 mil </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but you'll get an extra 10mil about 3 days in when someone buys modric. Because you've no hope in hell of keeping.

To be fair.... if you load a couple of eastern europe league, you can attract plenty of good players... just not from europe obviously.

Its actually quite a good game. Medium challange (Assuming your aim is europe. League is a walk in the park really.)

Archived