[FM10] The Story of a Not so Brilliant Manager

chelsea_____Rules

My Career:

Patch: 10.3

Leagues Loaded: South Africa down to level 2, China level 1, Singapore, Mexico level 1, U.S.A MLS only, Austria level 1, Belgium level 1, England premier league, Hungary level 1 only, Romania down to level 2, Spain Liga BBVA, Sweden to level 3, Australia level 1, Brazil down to level 2, New Zealand 1st Division, Peru level 1 and Uruguay level 1.

Add ons : Only the New Zealand league downloaded from the links page from the Editors Hideaway.

My Aims: My main aim is to win a Major Continental Trophy on every Continent, I would also like to win a Domestic Trophy in every Country loaded!

I started as an English-Bulgarian Sunday League Footballer

To start I decided to use the randomize button 10 times to find a club to manage. I ended up with Winners Park in the South African Inland Division

Winnersparklogo.jpeg

Winners Park F.C are a Semi-Professional Club that play in the South African First Division Inland. They were founded in 1984.

The board wanted me to in mid-table and I said that that would suit me just fine!

These are my transfers so farwinnerspark2.png

My teamwinnerspark.png

I have let my Assistant Manager take over the team for the Pre-Season friendlies

the results: winnerspark3.png

The highlight was almost certainly a win over First Division club Platinum Stars 3-2

We had our competitive match versus Nathi Lions in the Cup, we lost 2-1

The stats tell the truth, we were terrible they had soooo much of the attacking play we hardly got a sniff just our single goal.

Good to see another save in Africa :thup:. That's a very strange formation you've got! Do you find you get opened up on the wings often as it's very narrow.

I have always enjoyed playing in Africa but I wish there were more leagues out of the box... as for the formation it is unusual but it seams to work at this level.

Winners Park vs Witbank Spurs (H)

Final Score 0-1

Match Stuff

I thought we didn't perform to badly in this match Spurs didn't deserve to win it should have been a draw, and it would have been if not for some terrible defending. Plus one of our key players Thato Mokeke got injured with a broken leg:(

University of Pretoria vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 2-0

Match Stuff

We well and truly deserved to be beaten here they were rampant. The stats tell you what happened here not a single shot on target, and look at the possession 60% to 40%.

Winners Park vs Dynamos (H)

Final Score 0-0

Match Stuff

We were lucky to escape with a draw but we soooo nearly scored late on, a long shot going just wide...

Black Leopard vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 0-1

Match Stuff

I can not believe we won this one. Our Goalkeeper was amazing in this game, they hit the bar late on 90+4 minutes.

Winners Park vs African Warriors (H)

Final Score 2-0

Match Stuff

We actually deserved to win this game but they were good in the first 10 mins until we took over. We dominated this game 64% to 36% possession.

Batau vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 2-0

Match Stuff

This was an even game we were just better at finishing, putting away two clear cut chances a rarity at this level!

My final transfers

End of Month Round Up:

United FC vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 1-0

Match Stuff

Could have been a different story on a different day but the stats lied here United FC outplayed us in every department.

LEAGUE TABLE

We dropped down the table a bit but but I am hoping for a better beginning to next month

My player of the month: Themba Maringa

Got him on loan from the Jumo Cosmos until the end of the season... if we have a good season he will be the main factor

• 1 month later...

October Round Up

Whitbank Spurs vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 1-1

Match Stuff

. I was fairly happy with our performance here considering we were away against one of the stronger team in the league. But the lack of completed crosses is getting at me!

Winners Park vs Black Leopards (H)

Final Score 2-4

Match Stuff. Our goalkeeper here was shoddy, but we were undone in the strength and height department with the Leopards being quite good in these areas, us not so good. This is an area I want to improve in the January transfer window.

November Round Up

Winners Park vs University of Pretoria (H)

Final Score 2-0

Match Stuff

A very evenly matched game but we were better at finishing and we got the win. But what a change in the score from last time we they were rampant.

Dynamos vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 0-0

Match Stuff

A nice game of football and we did well to keep them at bay. But after their red card we should have scored a goal or two.

African Warriors vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 0-1

Match Stuff

We did well against this game like last time, I might be really good against them but it is probably because they are pretty crap.

League Table

We are doing well at the moment, I am hoping to get some momentum going and hopefully make a run for the playoffs.

December Round Up

Winners Park vs Batau FC

Final Score 0-0

Match Stuff

I cannot believe that we could no get a shot on target, we should have won this match but you can't win them all.

Winners Park vs United FC

Final Score 1-0

Match Stuff

We got of to a flying start in this match with Aubery Meintjies scoring in the fifth minute and giving us the winner.

League Table

We are doing quite well at the moment but Dynamos are running away with the league title

League Player Stats

January Round Up

Winners Park vs Whitbank Spurs (H)

Final Score 3-2

Match Stuff

In this game I decided to use a more attacking strategy because of our lack of goals. While we scored more goals we let in two goals, too many in my opinion. We scored first thanks to Jackie Ledwaba but then they got back on terms, then we scored again, the first time we scored two or more goals since the 7th of November. After this they got back on terms once again, I thought this was going to end in a draw until our captain Kagiso Letshwyeno scored a wonder goal to secure the victory.

University of Pretoria vs Winners Park (A)

Final Score 3-1

Match Stuff

I thought since we did so well in the last game that I would get the team to keep on playing an attacking style but they dominated us in all areas. But after 51 minutes of sheer hell our star striker Jackie Ledwaba scored a consolation goal.

Winners Park Transfers

I signed two players this transfer window, both from Zimbabwe.

Desmond Chauke

Elasto Kapowezha

And this happened

League Table

February Round Up

Whitbank Spurs vs Winners Park (A) SAFA Cup

Final Score 2-1

Match Stuff

I did not put a full strength team and I didn't watch game preferring to watch Chelsea vs Spartak!

Winners Park vs African Warriors (H)

Final Score 1-0

Match Stuff

We recorded a win here, he he we must be their bogey team :). Overall a decent performance but it could have been better considering we were at home against the bottom team in the league.

Archived