How to unsettle a player in order to get him for lower price?

John_Cro

Hello, guys

I plan to coach BARCA and was looking for players like Villa and mascherano who would suit incredably well in my 2009/2010 team with Brazilian tactic by mashedPotatoes.

But the problem is a high fee. SO I want to spend one season unsettling them and buy them for lower price in 2010/2011 season.

My question is: What is the best way to unsettle a player?

Please help

Maybe they'd want to join your team more if you didn't steal someone else's tactics?

Or, just keep praising them at intervals of about a month, and if they keep reciprocating, keep declaring your interest at similar intervals. Or just copy Barca in real life. Keep doing that, and be patient - that's the only way.

Although if you really want Villa and Masch, just start off on an update.

Maybe they'd want to join your team more if you didn't steal someone else's tactics?

Or, just keep praising them at intervals of about a month, and if they keep reciprocating, keep declaring your interest at similar intervals. Or just copy Barca in real life. Keep doing that, and be patient - that's the only way.

Although if you really want Villa and Masch, just start off on an update.

Well, I didn't steal anything and maybe you can watch your mouth in future. But, never the less, thanks for an answer

Bid an amount that you know the other club will accept, offer the player max wages + bonuses and keep delaying the transfer until the other club cancels. Some players get annoyed that their club won't let them go. If you want a way that isn't cheating, just keep bidding for the player, slowly increasing the amount each time the other club rejects. In time, the player you're trying to buy will get annoyed at his manager's constant refusal to let him go...This only works of course for players who want to join you. If you're trying to lure Lionel Messi to Aston Villa with this metod, forget about it. Make sure you praise the player and declare interest in between all of this. You can do each one roughly once/month. If you praise him too often, it backfires.

Archived