Gerard Houllier contract bug?

Barkermush

Hi, i've added Gerard Houllier as the manager of Aston Villa but when ever i try and give him a 2 year contract like real life, the date keeps changing it's self to 1.7.2009 automatically.

And when ever i try and change his weekly wage, it keeps changing it back to 0 automatically..?

Here his what his contract looks like on the editor, i can't change anything on here without it changing back automatically..

55445945.jpg

Even if i change his goal bonus from £1 to £0, it keeps changing back to 1.

And on the game his contract look's like this:

84907405.jpg

What's with all the " N/A " ?

I've removed him from the France team, i've added a end date to it aswell on his achievments screen. I've changed Kevin Macdonald to 1st team coach to make sure it's not clashing, but i still can't edit his contract..

Anybody know what i need to do? Thanks.

Yeah, i can't change the expirey date on the editor. :thup:

No matter what i change the date to as soon as i click of it, the date changes automatically back to the 1.7.2009?

I didnt see that at first.................try fmrte...but looks like a bug

of interest are you using a 3rd party db???

Have had the same problem with someone else. Just remove "Aston Villa" from his club contract and then again add the club by searching for "Aston Villa". I think it's some sort of problem if you add a staff to a club and his role is "director" and you change it to "manager". So:

If you add him to a club and his job is director, change it to manager. Then remove him from the club and add him to the club again. This time he will "shown up as" a manager and not a director. Now you can change his contract.

Have had the same problem with someone else. Just remove "Aston Villa" from his club contract and then again add the club by searching for "Aston Villa". I think it's some sort of problem if you add a staff to a club and his role is "director" and you change it to "manager". So:

If you add him to a club and his job is director, change it to manager. Then remove him from the club and add him to the club again. This time he will "shown up as" a manager and not a director. Now you can change his contract.

Ok i will try that, thanks. :thup:

Archived