scottg

I need help with who to play up front for my blackburn team i have

Matt Derbyshire

Henri Saivet

Kevin Kuranyi

Lukas Podolski

Benni McCarthy

Ebi Smolarek

Need help on who to sell and to keep but basically who to play upfront because i mainly play Podolski and then Kuranyi off the bench but any to play with Podolski would be great help or any version of these strikers

podolski is definatly in as first choice and then id have kuranyi and derbyshire in rotation...

they're not the best strikers to be honest.. even by blackburns standards..

sell smolarek and mccarthy for good prices and im sure you'll get yourself a good 6-7 mil to spend... with that you can buy a great striker..

take a look at :

hesselink, fauvergue, mama bagayoko, robert (monterrey), markus rosenberg, hugo almeida, seba grax, soren larsen,

U have some good strikers their currently i am blackburn aswell and i have found jimmy briand and mccarthy up front awesome briand has 18 goals in 16 games but if you dont fancy him i would suggest you play podolski, saivet.

Depending on what season you are in and what formation you are playing it is hard to say but i'll give it a shot. I'd play Podolski as your main striker with Saivet retrained as AMC playing just behind him.

Sell Smolarek and McCarthy i recks icon_smile.gif

After i made this post i lost Podolski due a injury and he was out for 7 months and i have just been rotating them but havnt been getting a lot of goals i am now in 2010-11 but when i lost Podolski i managed to get a player called Bruno Oliveira who play well for me when i lost Podolski and now i have:

Ebi Smolarek (listed)

Bruno Oliveira

Lukas Podolski (returning from injury)

Kevin Kuranyi

Matt Derbyshire

Henri Saivet (loaned out)

Benni McCarthy (retiring)

Halil Altintop (listed)

So when the players i want to go have gone these are the strikers i want to bring in but i need some help choosing who to buy:

Moussa Dembele, Ben Sahar, Andrea Grassi, Mario Gomez and Johan Vonlanthen

Archived