How to increase Creativity?

Hi everyone,

I'm a self-confessed noob at training schedules, and although i love youth development, and always seem to get good results through tutoring and first-team exposure, i can't figure out how to bump up the 'creativity' aspect of my players pentagon!

I've seen screenshots of 18yros with abysmal creative stats (4 or 5) getting fantastic increases to 10 or 11 by the time they are 21; but whenever i have a promising striker who looks like the next ibrahimovic, he never seems to get much more creative (leaving him destined to just be another good targetman).

Any help would be appreciated, is there a particular training-type i should bump up, or get a creative tutor?

Basically, creativity is one of the two stats that are increased by 'attacking' training (the other being passing). You can see what training increases what stats by going to one of your players, selecting his 'training' tab and then the 'attributes' section. Then you need to pick a 'training category' from the drop-down menu on the right (if you are using the default skin). I strongly suggest reading as much as you can of SFraser's superb training schedule thread here

Archived