Are newgens better than real players?

After about ten seasons it appears to me that comparing the 'world class' newgens playing for teams like Barca, Real and Inter are better than the real players that are there now. They are much more able and there is alot more of them. Agree or disagree?

I think often the best regens give the appearance of being better than current world players with 19s/20s everywhere, but I have found that often the regen players with the best stats are one-footed and so are not as good as they may first appear. Guys like C.Ronaldo have very high stats but also have strong weaker foot.

I find newgens have more 20's than the real players at the start of the game.

But i think that's good, when i look at Messi and Ronaldo's stats [2 of the best players in the World of football] and on the game i think "meh".

But at least i know a few Years into the save, there will be some good regens coming through with better stats. :thup:

I think often the best regens give the appearance of being better than current world players with 19s/20s everywhere, but I have found that often the regen players with the best stats are one-footed and so are not as good as they may first appear. Guys like C.Ronaldo have very high stats but also have strong weaker foot.

I agree with this. People should base their opinions on this topic on how the regens perform compard to players like messi, particularly as there have been issues with hidden stats for some regens. Messi and C. Ronaldo can destroy teams if you play them right and some regens may match that but very few.

Archived