Quick question about coaches?!

I have never really taken any interest in training or coaches but recently i want to get more hands on with the game to make things more exciting for me....

Anyway, i am only allowed 12 coaches by the board......

1) Do i have a mix of 6 first team coaches and 6 youth team coaches?

2) Should first team coaches also coach the U18’s?

'Normal' Coaches can coach u18s. But be aware they will need high 'Working With Youngsters' stat. You can have the same coach training the same catagory for both youth and 1st team, but id his 'Working With Youngsters' stat is low his star rating will be lower for the youth training.

Optimally, you want one coach for each category. If I'm recalling correctly, there are nine categories. So nine "normal" coaches (including one goalkeeping coach, two fitness coaches), and then maybe three youth coaches, just for coverage.

Optimally, you want one coach for each category. If I'm recalling correctly, there are nine categories. So nine "normal" coaches (including one goalkeeping coach, two fitness coaches), and then maybe three youth coaches, just for coverage.

I agree with this, although I might have 1 first team coach instead of just a normal coachaswell. :thup:

Archived