End of season crises

I have played 7 seasons with three different teams, and I do incredibly well at the beginning of each season. Then comes the time towards the end of feb (with the return of European championships) were I run into a dreadful run of form.

I go on without winning a single game in all competitions till the end of the season!!!

And just to tell you how good my team was actually playing, I still won the league in every season of those.

Which leads me to my question...

Why does a team that are so good to the extent that they literally don't to play in the final three months of the league and still manage to win it suffer from such disastrous form?

I have never had the problem before, but I started using my new gung ho tactics which do wonders for me till that point of the season.

I have looked for answers every where and didn't find any... here are some of the solutions that I tried but yet didn't work...

1) Rotation throughout the season (to make sure that the players aren't tired come the rest of the season)

2) Raising morale (I'm no expert on this but I tried giving contracts as well as other methods)

3) Easing pressure of the team as may be the pressure is getting to them since they are challenging on all fronts (it worked at the begging but the form crises was inevitable)

4) Switching to a more conservative system

5) changing my formation and style all together

6) Telling the captain to have a team meeting (the result is always that the meeting was a failure)

7) Assigning the matches to my assistant (going on holiday)

8) dropping players and so on.

So I'm really at a loss here and wish if someone could at least tell me the cause for such a slump so I can try to deal with it.

Thanks

5) changing my formation and style all together

That's the only thing that I'll criticise, apart from assigning matches to your assman. Reason? It takes the squad time to work with a new formation/system normally, so if you're changing it too regularly, it's going to have a negative impact.

If I hit a rocky spell, I still stick with my core tactical approach. Obviously I keep an eye on fitness and morale. Sometimes I also feel that people can rotate their squads too much.

Archived