Boatload of 9's, but not enough tutors. Reccomend some :)

MickeyFelipe

Hey,

so i'm playing first season with dinamo zagreb and i bought 24 potential 9 players. Trying to get Ramsey too, but Arsenal won't accept even more then 25M€. Anyway, i have everything i need, but not enough tutors. I bought Radoi, so i have one great. Want to get Riquelme, but he is not interested now. Does anyone know when he can be bought? I basically want one great tutor for each position.

Hey,

so i'm playing first season with dinamo zagreb and i bought 24 potential 9 players. Trying to get Ramsey too, but Arsenal won't accept even more then 25M€. Anyway, i have everything i need, but not enough tutors. I bought Radoi, so i have one great. Want to get Riquelme, but he is not interested now. Does anyone know when he can be bought? I basically want one great tutor for each position.

Riquelme's contract expires at the end of the 1st season.

Try signing David Beckham as well for a tutor. Dont make him run much with high crossing and he should play well.

Oh, forgot to say that i'm using a transfer update, so Riq renewed his contract for a couple years. Anyway i found a thread about tutors. It was on page 2 :) I will get some and see how it goes with them.

Just a couple questions. If i get a ****** player that has great mental stats and i want to use him for tutoring only, can i put him in my u19 squad and will the tutoring be complete? Also if i start tutoring a player and i send him on a loan, or send him to an affiliate will he be tutored? Also is a young player tutored by someone when he is on a loan? Any chance of that, or none'

Archived