Teams Tactics In Game

Sly419

I've been editing my FM08 game, trying to make it more realistic (i'm going to release my datebase soon for those interested) and one thing i've come across that i've spent the last couple of months working on but still cant fathom how to fix is the tactics set in the game. By this i mean the ones in the "tactics" folder when you go into the Sports Interactive folder in your hard drive, the ones that dictates what the players do on the pitch for the A.I. Now, when i opened them up in the game, they all had the same basic settings; this is unreal as a winger in a 442 for arsenal is told to do different things than a winger in a 442 for say blackburn. Now, i have a couple of questions; 1. is it possible to add more tactics to that folder and have them show up in the game? 2. Is this something someone has already brought up and is being changed for the new game? which leads to 3. Can someone suggest something i could do about this or if they themselves have noticed this and done something to it?

Archived