[FM10] One more for the road!!

jackripper

After reading through a few more careers on this forum i decided to give one journey man a shot. i loaded all leagues from England, Spain,France, Italy Holland and Portugal. I started with a sunday league expereince and holidayed but it got through a whole season with not even a whimper of a job so i relaoded the same leagues and this time started with Semi Prof reputation. Ive also decided to holiday to around December and then apply for jobs. Possibly teams fighting against relegation. But any job will do.

So it starts

east1q.jpg

So i was given my first opportunity to begin my footballing career at scottish side East Stirlingshire. Some people may not know this but this is the place where a certain Sir Alex ferguson also started his managerial career and well he hasnt done exactly bad himself has he?, Anways if i could even acheive half of what that man has then i will see it as a huge acheivement. Ive never really managed lower leagues of Scottish football before so as i pack my wooly hat and gloves its up to the cold conditions of Scotland.

east2.jpg

I thought id give you a little background on where im starting my career because probably like yourself you aint got a clue about the football club. So its now coming to the end of December and well we currently sit in 4th place only 4 points behind the league leaders. So overall not a bad place to start and hopefully i can take them a step further and get them out of the bottom tier of scottish football.

lge1.jpg

Looking at the League table its quite clear that we have a solid foundation to work with. Goals are being scored and goals are being kept out at the other end. We have a positive goal difference which is an addd bonus and with 4 defeats in 16 games we are looking good. If we could turn those 5 draws into wins we couldve been sitting at the top. We also possess one of the oldest sqauds in the league so i will be looking to reduce that by bringing in some youth players with hope that we can build a good future for the club. Wether thats with me or not who knows.

financesg.jpg

as you can see we are losing money every single month and well its expected in the lower leagues of Scottish football. Teams in the highest division in scotland seem to struggle so its inevetiable that a small club like ours does also. The chairmans staus is looking to leave which i just noticed so who knows what the future holds. The club is valued at around £30k and around £12k in debt so not really great on the financial front but at the moment it doesnt seem to be affecting on feild performances. We have a balance of around £22k to survive the season. We have a wage budget of £4500 with £4100 being used. The transfer budget is set at a whopping £1k. I doubt il spend that as we need every penny we can to keep the club afloat. Ive requested a parent club right away as this will be essential to the clubs survival.

Archived