RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do i have to pay one of the monthly subscriptions to download this file on mediafire as its coming up as "filename. not a valid win 32 application" and not opening. can someone help as im getting frustrated last years easily downloaded so i dont think im doing anything wrong.

every time i install the 11.1.1 patch it updates but continues to show as 11.1.0 when i start a new game

i have reinstalled 4 times and used steam and still no luck

Thats not my file thats sports interactives but its a hot fix not a patch so i am guessing it will still show as 11.1.0

I'm using the latest version, down to level 10, and there seem to be a couple of issues surrounding generation of league fixtures. I'm only in season one so I'm not sure if this is replicated as the years advance, but these are the discrepancies with the Blue Square Bet Premier

No fixtures scheduled for Saturday 14th & 28th August

No fixtures scheduled for Saturday 16th & 30th October, but a full set are scheduled for 23rd October, when the FA Cup final qualifying round is played, and the BSP teams enter.

No fixtures scheduled for Saturday 18th December

From 15th January to the end of the season, only 2 Saturday's have fixtures scheduled.

There are similar issues with other English divisions also.

I'm using the latest version, down to level 10, and there seem to be a couple of issues surrounding generation of league fixtures. I'm only in season one so I'm not sure if this is replicated as the years advance, but these are the discrepancies with the Blue Square Bet Premier

No fixtures scheduled for Saturday 14th & 28th August

No fixtures scheduled for Saturday 16th & 30th October, but a full set are scheduled for 23rd October, when the FA Cup final qualifying round is played, and the BSP teams enter.

No fixtures scheduled for Saturday 18th December

From 15th January to the end of the season, only 2 Saturday's have fixtures scheduled.

There are similar issues with other English divisions also.

Passed this on to my editor as we were already looking for this but thank you for the more specific information.

It seems that Heath Hayes are incorrectly placed in the Midland Combination, instead of the Baker-Joiner Midland Alliance - which incidentally is now running with 23 teams.

Also, even with Heath Hayes placed in the Midland combination, there are still two "extra" teams who are not in there in real life. It's running with 19 teams this seaon,

GSA Sports, Knowle and Meir KA are included on your version, and Alveston are omitted

Hope this helps :)

Mine keeps crashing at various points in the second season, the Baker-Jioner Alliance doesn't seem to produce any fixtures after the first year and the leagues end up with teams all over the place i.e. Cheltenham in the Vodkat League One, Liskard in the Northern Counties L1, Oldham Boro in South West Peninsula Premier and some very questionable neutral grounds chosen for minor cups finals - Eastern Counties league Cup played at Kassam stadium Oxford, Eastern County D1 cup played at Brisbane Road Leyton and the Sussex County D2 cup played at Edgar Street Hereford

just downloaded your hot fix with county cups. Barrow arent entered in the lancashire county cup that i informed you about,

wether its a case you have entered the reserve teams i dont know but Reserve teams dont play in this competition, although not recognised by the FA the LFA issued a massive £75 fine for barrow last season when we fielded a reserve team against rossendale in the 2nd roud of this competition

just downloaded your hot fix with county cups. Barrow arent entered in the lancashire county cup that i informed you about,

wether its a case you have entered the reserve teams i dont know but Reserve teams dont play in this competition, although not recognised by the FA the LFA issued a massive £75 fine for barrow last season when we fielded a reserve team against rossendale in the 2nd roud of this competition

Its really the only way to get teams to play weakened sides in the tournaments and makes it fairer on the non league sides which was our way of thinking to be honest.

County cups are a big deal to non league sides so for example putting in a Manchester United senior side and watching him get 7 against Radcliffe Boro didn't really seem like a good option to me.

but the conference teams dont play weakend teams in the competition. The side Barrow had out against rossendale was mixed, about 4 local lads and the rest were made up of players who were either coming back from injury or squad players. this season we fielded a full 1st team against southport in our 2nd round tie. unfortunatley losing 2-0 but both sides took it seriously with 1st team lineups. Its a 1st team competition and clubs get fined if they dont field 1st sides

but the conference teams dont play weakend teams in the competition. The side Barrow had out against rossendale was mixed, about 4 local lads and the rest were made up of players who were either coming back from injury or squad players. this season we fielded a full 1st team against southport in our 2nd round tie. unfortunatley losing 2-0 but both sides took it seriously with 1st team lineups. Its a 1st team competition and clubs get fined if they dont field 1st sides

Alfreton Town played a weakened side against Matlock Town last season and lost 3-0 which was a mix of reserves and players coming back from injury but there isn't a way to implement this into the game i am afraid.

Everyting with Promotions and Relegations of lower leagues are realistic ? In cups of lower leagues doesn't play Premier League sides ?

As realistic as we can possibly get them with the current editor and they do play along some non league sides in some of the county cups.

Its really the only way to get teams to play weakened sides in the tournaments and makes it fairer on the non league sides which was our way of thinking to be honest.

County cups are a big deal to non league sides so for example putting in a Manchester United senior side and watching him get 7 against Radcliffe Boro didn't really seem like a good option to me.

I understand that, but barrow and the rest of the conference are non league aswell. for example. Barrow dont have a reserve team. This is how Barrow were setup on the game. The Lancashire Senior Cup is mainly reserve team based as it includes the premier league sides. However the Lancashire Junior Cup (now known as the Lancashire County Trophy) is all non league based. Im not criticising your work as you have done a great job with the database and any help with barrow and Holker Old Boys I would gladly offer (being from the area and already being the AR for Barrow) Just offering my opinion of this competition

I understand that, but barrow and the rest of the conference are non league aswell. for example. Barrow dont have a reserve team. This is how Barrow were setup on the game. The Lancashire Senior Cup is mainly reserve team based as it includes the premier league sides. However the Lancashire Junior Cup (now known as the Lancashire County Trophy) is all non league based. Im not criticising your work as you have done a great job with the database and any help with barrow and Holker Old Boys I would gladly offer (being from the area and already being the AR for Barrow) Just offering my opinion of this competition

Well iv asked SB and he said he handled it the same with his file next year but i don't think i can find a solution to other than this i'm afraid :(

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PMX3YI8M - level 8 hot fix with county cups included, level 10 coming shortly then onwards to level 11.

"level 10 coming shortly" As in this evening? Just wondering if i should wait for level 10 or start with level 8........

Have to say i`m impressed by the amount of work yous are putting into this. It`s bloody fantastic!

"level 10 coming shortly" As in this evening? Just wondering if i should wait for level 10 or start with level 8........

Have to say i`m impressed by the amount of work yous are putting into this. It`s bloody fantastic!

All i know is coming soon i am afraid.

last years database had the lancashire cup as a 1st team competition. because of the reputation of it, 1st teams did play reserve sides. Where as I had a big squad with barrow and was able to rotate it and play a 2nd string that was capable. Southport, Fleetwood both got knocked out in the 1st couple of rounds due to playing weekend teams so it did work.

last years database had the lancashire cup as a 1st team competition. because of the reputation of it, 1st teams did play reserve sides. Where as I had a big squad with barrow and was able to rotate it and play a 2nd string that was capable. Southport, Fleetwood both got knocked out in the 1st couple of rounds due to playing weekend teams so it did work.

Well if you wish to change the file so all BSP/BSS/BSN sides play first team squads then i'll look into it and give it a test.

Just an update on my current game for you.. I am playing as Pershore Town in the imo Sports Midland combination League (Level 10) Just finished Season 1 having got promotion and won both the FA Vase, and Polymac Services Cup in that season. I have South Africa, India, China, All 10 Divisions in England, All Scotish, Irish (both North and South), USA, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Spain, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Columbia and Uruguay all down to the lowest playable division in each country, also with a big database of players names, that totals about 87,000 names. I can report there are no crashes, no sign of big teams in the FA Vase or Polymac Services League Cup in England. The largest team in either of the cups was Histon Reserves so looks like you have those cups well sorted.

The only thing i have found is that i am not able to give money contract to players at the moment, but i am presuming it's because i am an amature club. Other than that i have had no problems with the Level 10 database, so keep up the great work guys :-)

England4Ever

That would work, how do i do it though. Southport won last years tournament at the Reebok Stadium. and having beaten us 2-0 in the 2nd round they are already joint favs with Fleetwood to do the same again this year

I'll get Milco to look into it and release a new level 8 file tomorrow.

Just an update on my current game for you.. I am playing as Pershore Town in the imo Sports Midland combination League (Level 10) Just finished Season 1 having got promotion and won both the FA Vase, and Polymac Services Cup in that season. I have South Africa, India, China, All 10 Divisions in England, All Scotish, Irish (both North and South), USA, France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Spain, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Columbia and Uruguay all down to the lowest playable division in each country, also with a big database of players names, that totals about 87,000 names. I can report there are no crashes, no sign of big teams in the FA Vase or Polymac Services League Cup in England. The largest team in either of the cups was Histon Reserves so looks like you have those cups well sorted.

The only thing i have found is that i am not able to give money contract to players at the moment, but i am presuming it's because i am an amature club. Other than that i have had no problems with the Level 10 database, so keep up the great work guys :-)

England4Ever

Good to hear somebody is enjoying the file :D

hi RTC, just got the fixtures for season 2 on my Level 10 game of Pershore Town. Have found 3 Midlands Teams been placed in the Essex Senior League, Pershore Town, Malvern Town and Bewdley Town. We were in the correct divisions in season 1, but for some reason we are now playing teams fron the south east of England. I was expecting to be placed in the Baker-Joiner Midlands Alliance League (Level 9), but for some reason have ended up playing teams in the Essex Area of the country along with the other 2 midlands teams. A strange one but, will carry on never the less.

England4Ever

hi RTC, just got the fixtures for season 2 on my Level 10 game of Pershore Town. Have found 3 Midlands Teams been placed in the Essex Senior League, Pershore Town, Malvern Town and Bewdley Town. We were in the correct divisions in season 1, but for some reason we are now playing teams fron the south east of England. I was expecting to be placed in the Baker-Joiner Midlands Alliance League (Level 9), but for some reason have ended up playing teams in the Essex Area of the country along with the other 2 midlands teams. A strange one but, will carry on never the less.

England4Ever

We have done the best we can have with the current editor to make things realistic but its something myself and SB have had a problem with and something we are unable to change.

I have read the activation section but cant get it to work, their isnt a editor data folder in my fm11 folder. do i have to do it differently through steam?

If you don't have the editor data file then you will have to create it.

Archived