RTC's English National League System Update - Taking FM11 to Level 11.

RTC

The short version is the original editor has left taking the file with him for reasons unknown. At the minute work is not happening on the 10/11/12 due to lack of a fulltime editor and 11.3 patch should be out soon. There are some bugs that I'm going to attempt to fix until a fulltime editor can be found.

Guys, I need to know what the issues are to fix them! If you could tell me the problem/s you're having I can at least attempt to get something done about them.

I know people have been having significant problems with the way promotion/relegation has been working in the L11 file (skipping divisions, not getting promotion at all, etc.) but I've not tried the file myself, so I'm afraid I can't be any more specific than that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed Louth Town in my game (2021) are now rated as "Continental".

They are still amateur, and have no league status yet, even though I'm loaded up to Level 9.

It has allowed them to appoint Alan Shearer as manager, and pick up Cristiano Ronaldo on a free from Madrid at the age of 36.

Its a great update only prob im getting is network play we start game as ie afc liverpool and wellington then when we reload nxt day to continue the other user get me as african team and him as polish team is this a bug ? other than that top job love the cups lower down and the senior cups.

This sums it all up perfectly.

Keep the abuse and the personal comments out of this thread and these forums.

Thanks gents.

Regarding any applications they will be judged on merit and i have an idea who i would like to appoint already.

@SWaRFeGa

Tycoon takeover i suppose?

unknown club with ridiculous amount of money would make sence.

On my FM10 save with SB's db, this happend to two clubs. One reached the Premier League even. Kinda nice touch by the game, but not necessarily too realistic. :)

Just noticed Louth Town in my game (2021) are now rated as "Continental".

They are still amateur, and have no league status yet, even though I'm loaded up to Level 9.

It has allowed them to appoint Alan Shearer as manager, and pick up Cristiano Ronaldo on a free from Madrid at the age of 36.

There isn't a file specifically for level 9, so if you've only loaded as far as 9 in one of the other files then you will have some big bugs. This is most likely a result of that. That is the reason that the OP states you should load the entire structure for the file you are using.

Not sure what's going on with all this Milco Malaki and what not (to be honest i dont care).

Downloaded your Level 10 a few months back (dont remember the build) i've managed to go from level 10 to league two & it's thoroughly been one of the most enjoyable saves i've ever had only problem i had was i missed out on the FA Cup one year besides that it's ran fine if not a bit slow due to my Laptop spec (should be sorted when my M11x gets here)

So just wan't to say thank you for all the hard work and giving me a very enjoyable (dare i say better) FM experience

Not sure what's going on with all this Milco Malaki and what not (to be honest i dont care).

Downloaded your Level 10 a few months back (dont remember the build) i've managed to go from level 10 to league two & it's thoroughly been one of the most enjoyable saves i've ever had only problem i had was i missed out on the FA Cup one year besides that it's ran fine if not a bit slow due to my Laptop spec (should be sorted when my M11x gets here)

So just wan't to say thank you for all the hard work and giving me a very enjoyable (dare i say better) FM experience

Thank you very much for your kind words and i'm glad you are enjoying the file.

@RTC i wont be able to make one :( because my laptop has been taken away for repair,how long is it open for? Also i no would i would have if i was you :) got a good level 7 and 8 ;)

I will close it on the 7th of March.

Hi All,

RTC, Cheers for this database, Its frankly Amazing BUT i have a slight issue with it at the moment.

I've followed all the instructions on the first page but for some reason premier league teams are still in the FA Vase trophy.

My FM11 version is; 11.2.1

My Version of the database is (Level 8) FM2011_to_level_8_build_1-1.07.dbc http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/Origin_UnknownZSOC/FM2011/versionofleagues.jpg

I've selected the lowest league i possibly can in England - add key staff is also ticked - http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/Origin_UnknownZSOC/FM2011/divisions.jpg

But as you can see - Manchester United are in the Fa Vase http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/Origin_UnknownZSOC/FM2011/favase.jpg

Any ideas guys/girls?

Cheers

[edit] ive just seen mine isnt the latest - ill try that first [/edit]

Cheers for that, but I was merely offering a reason for the issue in the post above.

Your db looks fab though IF it's done properly. Something tells me it's too big a task, and they say if it looks too good to be true, it probably is! However, if you manage to pull it off, then top marks to you Dennis!

@'Dennis' It's all well and good linking to your post saying you are able to help RTC out with the editing, but unless you actually put a link in that thread for him to be able to download it he has no way to find out if you are actually able to do the job he needs or not.

@ism-scfc thanks mate, i have contacts in many contries, so it should all be correct, my computer cost £3,500 and runs the editor a dream and i have 5 stars game speed untill level 12, this is what made me complete and have a few leagues at a time,

@biscotti it is still awaiting approval over at fm-base you wiill have to wait :(

Hi Scoops sorry for not sending, have been off the forum for a while. Have now noticed a major bug in the Level 10 file I'm using, Championship teams coming into the FA Cup in the 2nd round instead of the 3rd. Can still email to you if you haven't got it from elsewhere yet & still want it.

Not going to read through it all but noticed Kirkby Muxloe Reserves playing in the Leicestershire Premier yet their 1st team aren't in any league. So must be their 1st team yes?

Ah no! Theres also a club called Kirby Muxloe. There 1st team DOES have a league. Bit of a mnix up there guys.

First off I want to say that this DB Update is brilliant. Exactly what any dedicated FM Fan would want to add to the game. So thanks to everyone who has contributed to this! :)

I have an issue you guys might want to add to your list.

I'm using the Level 8 File and after a terrible season in Zammeretto D1SW with Stourport Swifts I got put into the Level 8 Relegation Play-Offs. This is what happened:

The initial draw took place setting up the "Quarter Final" fixtures. For clarity we will say I was drawn against "Team A".

Then I got 6 more messages in my inbox saying I'd been drawn against every other team involved. However clicking on "View Draw" still showed the fixtures correctly (Me vs Team A)

I then played my Play-Off match againt Team A and lost putting me through to the relegation semi-finals.

Then I had to play all other teams involved in the Quarter Finals!

Then the draw for the "Semi-Finals" took place and I was pitted against "Team B"

But then another 2 "fake" draws took place drawing me against all other teams involved.

I played Team B and lost putting me through to the "final".

I then had to play all other semi-final teams.

I then played the final, lost, and was relegated. The main reason I lost was because I had played 10 matches in 12 days due to all of the "fake" play-off matches and my team were knackered!

You'll be happy to know that I was relegated correctly (and sacked by default since I was below the minimum level).

If the above makes no sense I can try to re-explain in a different way.

You guys should be able to recreate this easily if you create a save game where you are enetered into the League 8 Relegation Play-Offs using the League 8 DB File.

Then can you kindly direct me to the correct thread...

My guess is he means that he made a post and deleted it because it was in the wrong thread; I don't think he was referring to yours.

I'm afraid I can't help you, and I suspect things are a bit quiet as people prepare for the release of the patch 11.3.

All I can say is, I'm sorry, but I found your mishaps hilarious. I can only admire you for getting relegated amongst such poor teams. I'm not being sarcastic - It is a rare achievement. Best of luck with your next job!

My guess is he means that he made a post and deleted it because it was in the wrong thread; I don't think he was referring to yours.

I'm afraid I can't help you, and I suspect things are a bit quiet as people prepare for the release of the patch 11.3.

All I can say is, I'm sorry, but I found your mishaps hilarious. I can only admire you for getting relegated amongst such poor teams. I'm not being sarcastic - It is a rare achievement. Best of luck with your next job!

Ah it's okay! I had a great squad. Literally replaced the entire team and backroom staff... although maybe that was the problem? They just would not win - and once you get on a losing streak it's hard to end it...

Doing much better with Garforth now!

Yup. As it is very tempting to sack the whole team on start of your game, its never a good idea.

Most times it will end like it did for you :)

Over two seasone you should be ok though. And even one season if you have success along the way. (Then again, why should you? ^^ )

RTC, your DB is a big failure,

spent a lot of time, many errors in it yet, 128.000 changements

with this changes you could build all english piramidal structure =)

but you play with it

as italian says

'Ma giocace te'

Thousnads of Downloads.

Plenty of positive feedback.

Constant Bug Fixes.

Increased Stability with each release.

Far from a failure.

If you think you can do better then go ahead...

Yes, actually it is a failure. They couldn't fix some major bugs, which ruined some people's games.

I made my own, and its on the site.

yei it s true in this year i can't play DB england because all DB have many errors and changement or missing domestic county cup, all DB it's not good for play

Yes, actually it is a failure. They couldn't fix some major bugs, which ruined some people's games.

I made my own, and its on the site.

The only mistake they made was to try to use last years db by superbladesman which was masterclass, and as I understand they are rebuilding a FM11 version from scratch now.

As for FMDownloaders its in a class of its own (crap and basic), at the moment if anyone wants to play a lower league db then it has to be Uncle Rons.(hoping next year he'll take it further)

I can see that if people keep bitching about how bad the current Level 11 is then RTC and his team will get fed up and pull the plug on a latest version for this year and just leave us with either Uncle rons level 8 or FMDownloaders pile of crap, so give them a bit of slack now and let them show us what their capable of.

guys problem is one... what who the DB creates he must know how to use him cannot do it one any. i and my brother help searh info e help to create this DB but miclo he didn't know use editor. this is the real problem. in future who would create the DB he must GOOD USE EDITOR.... sinned this year he doesn't play.

X FMDOWNLOADER your DB is not complete missing 11 and 12 level an all cup domestic county cup in real the english pyramid have to 11 level 180 cups

guys problem is one... what who the DB creates he must know how to use him cannot do it one any. i and my brother help searh info e help to create this DB but miclo he didn't know use editor. this is the real problem. in future who would create the DB he must GOOD USE EDITOR.... sinned this year he doesn't play.

X FMDOWNLOADER your DB is not complete missing 11 and 12 level an all cup domestic county cup in real the english pyramid have to 11 level 180 cups

Finally too many changes for L11 DB, so game run slowly

Last year SB edit his db with 80.000 changes and a few errors - very good job... and 180 cups

Hi All,

RTC, Cheers for this database, Its frankly Amazing BUT i have a slight issue with it at the moment.

I've followed all the instructions on the first page but for some reason premier league teams are still in the FA Vase trophy.

My FM11 version is; 11.2.1

My Version of the database is (Level 8) FM2011_to_level_8_build_1-1.07.dbc http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/Origin_UnknownZSOC/FM2011/versionofleagues.jpg

I've selected the lowest league i possibly can in England - add key staff is also ticked - http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/Origin_UnknownZSOC/FM2011/divisions.jpg

But as you can see - Manchester United are in the Fa Vase http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/Origin_UnknownZSOC/FM2011/favase.jpg

Any ideas guys/girls?

Cheers

[edit] ive just seen mine isnt the latest - ill try that first [/edit]

cheers guys - i've downloaded the latest database file now so when i get to that cup ill find out if its sorted

Hi All,

I'm now into my 3rd season with the latest file but it appears Man United are playing in some of the lower cups. I've noticed Liverpool also playing in a few of them as well.

Is there anything i should be doing?

I've defiantly only downloaded level 8 league and selected the lowest possible.

Unless its because i'm playing 11.2.1 ??

"These files are ONLY compatible with FM11.2.0 Older versions of FM are not supported."

cheers

Archived