Really Peeed Off!

Av come to a stage in the game where i know the outcome of my match.

When i start a match, after 20 mins i can just tell what is going to happen.

Am no future teller so please dont contact me regarding next weeks lotto numbers. lol

But seriously everytime i play my prediction seems to have been right.

When ever i play a team after 20 mins if i have been attacking all the way and took quite a few shots which have either been saved from the keeper or gone like sky high or i have had like 5 headers over the bar then to me its a certainty that either its a bore draw or the opposition will score a late goal.

What really ****es me off, is that in a game i dont actually play as if i deserve to loose but actually attack most of the game and have more than 20 chances to score however just cant seem to score. After the game the fans are unhappy because of our unability to convert chances into goals. It cant be my strikers because i have Fernando Torres upfront.

I hope you understand what am trying to say. Either its my tactics or its the game. Which ever any comments or suggestions.

After the game the fans are unhappy because of our unability to convert chances into goals. It cant be my strikers because i have Fernando Torres upfront.

And this isn't realistic? :)

While there may be nothing wrong with Torres and his great ability, there's obviously something wrong with how he fits into the rest of the team, and who and how chances are created. If things start clearly going wrong - or you see an obvious problem with your starting tactical approach - then you will have to change to something that works in the given game, and against the given opponent. Seeing things, and "knowing" how the game would turn out, is a great advantage that you seem to have... it should let you make the necessary changes to have a more favorable outcome.

Do you try and change things to prevent the predicted outcome, or let the match play out without getting involved from the sideline? Given that you can read a match, surely it isn't that big a step to start making the kind of changes that will influence the outcome.

You should try to influence the result. Team Talks really help much in that regard, as does substituting players in a match. There are things you can do, but also don't overdo them. The more complicated, the less it will help.

Touchline shouts also can help. I would recommend as well that you look at some matches in full length and see what the real weaknesses of your team's play are. There are reasons for those games you describe. And the games you experience also happen quite often in real life and have reasons there as well. If you cannot wear down your opponents via excellent technical play, you may have to use another level of the game to gain an advantage. Closing down and hard tackling are excellent ways to break opponents down if your team has an advantage in physical strength. So you win by having more stamina, instead of being "better" in a classical sense.

Do you try and change things to prevent the predicted outcome, or let the match play out without getting involved from the sideline? Given that you can read a match, surely it isn't that big a step to start making the kind of changes that will influence the outcome.

LIke wwfan said, this is actually to your advantage and its now up to you to figure out how to turn these games around.

I agree with wwfan and the better half, If you know the outcome of a match then surely it is time to change a few things. If you can see where your team is going wrong then try and do the opposite to get it going right. That's the logical next step.

Archived