Level 10 tactics

Hi, I just downloaded the superbladesmen database so I could play with a relatively local team, Heather. My problem is that my trusted 4-2-3-1 formation that has worked wonders on pretty much every save i've had just isn't effective in the Midlands Combination Premier due to a general lack of pace. Was just wondering if anyone has had a tactic that has worked well at this level that I would be able to use. One that preferably creates a lot of chances as I have only had 2 shots on target in 2 games and one was a penalty.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I played a game as Wolves Casuals while I was in the US for a few weeks. I had great problems with the usual tactics as my players were less than stellar. I had to revert to a 4-3-3 direct tactic that seemed to do the trick as far as the results. With my usual 4-2-2-2 with wingers, I had problems creating chances, as I was big favorites in all league games, and the opposition parked the bus. Since my players had no technical skills to speak off, I couldn't play my way through their defence. So I found a narrow and direct style of attack was better.

Archived