NO MEDIA IN HANDHELD 07

Marc Duffy goes on about players talking to the 'Media' in Football Manager Handheld, during his hints and tips download. I beg to differ, THERE IS NO MEDIA COVERAGE IN THE HANDHELD VERSION OF FOOTBALL MANAGER???? What is he going on about? I have got the game, the 07 version, and can find NO REFERENCE to players speaking to the media - or for that matter - managers.

They could not fit it in, because they had to streamline the game to suit the handheld version. So, I do not know what version Marc Duffy was using, as an example, during his hints and tips???

Marc Duffy goes on about players talking to the 'Media' in Football Manager Handheld, during his hints and tips download. I beg to differ, THERE IS NO MEDIA COVERAGE IN THE HANDHELD VERSION OF FOOTBALL MANAGER???? What is he going on about? I have got the game, the 07 version, and can find NO REFERENCE to players speaking to the media - or for that matter - managers.

They could not fit it in, because they had to streamline the game to suit the handheld version. So, I do not know what version Marc Duffy was using, as an example, during his hints and tips???

• SI Staff

I haven't read Marc Duffy's hints and tips icon_wink.gif ... but ...

FMH does have a fair bit of media in it but the amount you see will be very dependant on size of the club you're managing.

If you're managing a very small club media will be much more sparse than if you're managing Chelsea for instance.

Archived