The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

For all you guys that liked to use Mini FMRTE it is still available, To open it up you need to locate the folder where you have FMRTE installed. Look for Mini-FMRTE.exe it should be second from bottom.

Installer download will be located: My Computer/ C:/ BraCa Soft/ FMRTE

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks alot ruci.

the best thing about fm 2011 is physical attributes got same slope increment if I raise the current ability. if I raised CA by 50 point, i got 3-4 for finishing but 1-2 for strength in fm 2010. now, it will be same for both physical and other attributes. so it is common to get 20 strength and 20 stamina in a player.

btw, is there any chance to edit agent. some agents really greedy, asking more money than signing fee.

i rarely got crashed, except if i edit concerned things in contract or happiness value. other than those, everything is fine.

New version released!

A new version of FMRTE is avaiable,this new version of FMRTE has a new User Interface based on FM 2010 Dark Skin

Download Links:

FMRTE v4.0.102 Installer

FMRTE v4.0.102 Compressed (.rar)

If you found a bug, please report it here

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 4.0 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Notes:

Fixed some bugs in Players Contract that was causing FM to crash (INSPIRE BUTTON BUG)

Players unhappiness motives now works in a different way, now its not possible to give unhappiness motives to a player if he dont have any motive.. Now we can only edit the motives that he was (change the motive, start and end dates..)

Players unhappiness motives will appear as "Unknown XX" where XX is a number..This will be fixed when i have time to figure out all motives numbers.. it would be usefull, if you guys could post a message with your players unhappiness numbers and, if possible the motive (in english)

Changed the way FMRTE shows players bonus

Added Players Agents

PLEASE if you see any weird attribute, DO NOT CHANGE IT, and let me know

What's not working:

Nations Screen EU member checkbox is not working

Clubs suggar daddy (may be working, i havent tested it, so becareful)

Clubs transfer center

Players future transfers

Players Retirements

Clubs debts

Editing leagues

New version released!

A new version of FMRTE is avaiable,this new version of FMRTE has a new User Interface based on FM 2010 Dark Skin

Download Links:

FMRTE v4.0.105 Installer

FMRTE v4.0.105 Compressed (.rar)

FMRTE Languages Files

If you found a bug, please report it here

Installer Version Vs RAR Version: I suggest all users to download the installer version, as it will detect if you need the .NET Framework 4.0 (and redirect you to the framework download page)

Requirements: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

If you don't know if you have .NET Framework 4.0 installed please download FMRTE installer version, or run the application "NET-Detector" that is inside FMRTE Folder, it will check if you need to install .NET 4.0 or not.

SPECIAL THANKS: To all users that have helped this project with donations!! And to all other users that helped with suggestions and bug reports.

Notes:

Added some unhappiness motives

Added a new feature that allows you to edit Clubs Match Preparation

Added Agents relations

Editing Competitions is now possible (you can edit reputation and the standings)

Editing Future Transfers/Transfers proposals is now possible

Edit players retirement is now possible

Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from read FM save game ID

What's not working:

Nations Screen EU member checkbox is not working

Clubs suggar daddy (may be working, i havent tested it, so becareful)

Clubs debts

Will it be possible to include squad harmony (%) changing in the next FMRTE ? :)

i think that is not possible since it is a factor of the moral and relationships between the players in the club.. it would bounce back to its correct level when the moral changes.. at least that is what i observed in fm 2010

i think that is not possible since it is a factor of the moral and relationships between the players in the club.. it would bounce back to its correct level when the moral changes.. at least that is what i observed in fm 2010

Yes, yes exactly, that's true, thx for confirming my doubts :( hehe :)

I found a bud with the demo version. I'm managing Arsenal, and just to test the utility I faffed about with Guisley in the BSN. I simply changed the name of a 16 yr old youth player to 'Shahrukh Khan'.

Now in the game, in the EPL Danny Murphy is Danny Khan, and someone else has been renamed Shahrukh. In other words, when you create a new name for an individual, other players with the same original name gets theirs changed too.

Can't say i ever used FMRTE to cheat to win or add funds to my own team etc but FMRTE is great for correcting injury overkills/setting up big players to join big clubs/stopping certain players/managers joining clubs you dont want them to and the like which some might say is cheating too but well who cares..

As was said we all play FM in our own way and this is what i use FMRTE for and coudnt imagine playing FM without these capabilities..

Keep up the great work dude.

Hey guys!

A tool like this can always be useful. Like Scope said, using it to cheat is in my opinion the wrong way to use it (FM should be as realistic as possible) but it can be used in several other situations.

I do have one question. On the Wiki-page, it says "Edit Clubs Affiliations" as a feature. These are the parent and feeder clubs right? If so, is it only possible to edit these or also add new ones? I am going to start a network game with a friend of mine (big club / small club principle) and we want the smaller team to develop the youth of the bigger team. Unfortunately, FM is pretty good in terminating links when it thinks both teams are going to be more or less equal. We don't want that... it's like the link between Feyenoord and Excelsior in real life. Excelsior is in the same league as Feyenoord but they still get the most talented players of Feyenoord.

So if FM will cancel a link, is it possible to add it again using FMRTE?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,

bozza i think so as i added loads of feeder teams in my game and loaned out my future stars

Thanks for your reply Mike! This news made me so excited that I can't wait to start the game tonight hehe. Corinthians & Fortaleza, here we come! :-D

Hey guys!

A tool like this can always be useful. Like Scope said, using it to cheat is in my opinion the wrong way to use it (FM should be as realistic as possible) but it can be used in several other situations.

I do have one question. On the Wiki-page, it says "Edit Clubs Affiliations" as a feature. These are the parent and feeder clubs right? If so, is it only possible to edit these or also add new ones? I am going to start a network game with a friend of mine (big club / small club principle) and we want the smaller team to develop the youth of the bigger team. Unfortunately, FM is pretty good in terminating links when it thinks both teams are going to be more or less equal. We don't want that... it's like the link between Feyenoord and Excelsior in real life. Excelsior is in the same league as Feyenoord but they still get the most talented players of Feyenoord.

So if FM will cancel a link, is it possible to add it again using FMRTE?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,

Using it to cheat is not wrong UNLESS you brag about your achievements on winning every game you manage on the forums. Personally, I use FMRTE to make my team unbeatable and that is for purely personal usage. Thus, I never compare about my achievements with other FM players. :)

I use it to find regens based on what my team requires. If I leave it up to my in-game scouts the AI will buy them all before I've even been sent reports!

It's also nice to know what they can achieve (stats-wise) - it's a good challenge to try and get them to that standard.

A lot of people don't constantly keep their game patched, i'm assuming it would only take him 5 mins to change the .1 version of FMRT into the .0 version :)

Well, the reason why there is no support for the unpatched version is because it takes time to make FMRTE work with different versions, so i've spent my time making it work with the latest Patch, and for the same patch, there are different

versions of the game, like the DVD version, STEAM version.... So its not that easy..

Archived