The Official FMRTE 2011 Thread

Jinner Jamie

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

I'm currently setting about creating a complete user guide on FMRTE to post here on the Forums. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me along with it. I will be contributing all of my time creating the windows part of the guide, but any help to speed up that process would be great. I would need someone adept to mac version to help with the guide, as I do not own a mac and therefore don't have a clue on that part.

I will be creating the guide in parts rather then one long read, Using links to move to a section that the reader would like to learn about. Inspired by radestocks *New* FM2011 Graphics & Skin Installation Guide over in Skinning.

You can check out my progree here: http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=909

Is FMRTE as simple to use as Genie Scout if I am just going to use it for accessing player CA/PA ?.

It is simple yes, but it uses a different ratings method to that of Genie. So if you use Genie and FMRTE you will notice that they different out comes on a player's actual rating % and potential rating %. From people say Genie is more acurate in that sense, but if your using to look at CA/PA they are identical.

i read somewhere recently that this now works on Mac. is that correct and if so do i just download the normal version or is there a different version for mac

There is a different version for Mac, but it is not yet ready for 11.3. It is also no where near the level of the windows version but that will change in time. Keep checking back on here use the first post instead of trapsing through 00s of posts to find it.

How do u remove it if someone is declared for a nation? when i look on fmrte the box is not even checked even tho in the game the player is declared for a nation? any thoughts?

You cant edit that, all it is in an indicator to weather the player plays for their national team.

Mac Version update news:

Posted by BraCa

I've been busy in the last few days working on the website, so today I've took some time to the mac version, so far the STEAM version is already working, so a new release should be out tomorrow (as today I won't be working on it anymore)

A quick request from MLS users- could FMRTE be able to change a player's status to "Academy Apprentice" if possible? The game sets aside 2 roster spots for them (as per league rules last year) but the function wasn't incorporated in the game until very late, and now only the teams that have them at the start of the game are able to fill them.

In FMRTE i like to change my away kit in different seasons. I am able to change the away kit with no problem, however I am not able to change the text at the top of the screen or the possession bar colour or crowd kit colour. Any ideas how I do this?

i downloaded the mac version of this and loaded the game data. how do i scout for players though.

I am not sure what you can do in the Mac version, as I use the windows version. Ask over on the FMRTE Forums. http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=756 If you are not registered then use this link: http://www.fmrte.com/forum/member.php?action=register&referrer=61

Not working for me, it loads up fine then when I click load it just hangs indefinately. Any help would be appreciated, only using it because FM has gone funny and a player I bid for joined me without knowledge as a GK coach but with no contract. Can't get rid of him, can't sign him, but have to pay him!

HELP!

In FMRTE i like to change my away kit in different seasons. I am able to change the away kit with no problem, however I am not able to change the text at the top of the screen or the possession bar colour or crowd kit colour. Any ideas how I do this?

Did you make sure to change, the text and background in RTE. As far as editing the crowd I'm not sure that would work by editing kit colours

is there any possible way to edit the retirement date of a player using fmrte?

You can edit a player retirement date, as long as the player has anounced it. Go to the future retirement icon and look for the player or goto their profile page and hit the retirement sub tab, and edit and save it.

Not working for me, it loads up fine then when I click load it just hangs indefinately. Any help would be appreciated, only using it because FM has gone funny and a player I bid for joined me without knowledge as a GK coach but with no contract. Can't get rid of him, can't sign him, but have to pay him!

What method of play are you using DVD, Steam, ect....? I cannot help with the second problem.

Anyone? I tick the box for regen and no results show up, but if I untick the box, I get youngsters, but when I search for them in game, none of them seem to be regens.

Are you using 4.3? As I have just tried it and it works fine for me.

Hey guys,

I have decided to release another pack of my Alternative FMRTE Logos, this will be my final one unless I get bored. I made these in GIMP after watching a few videos on YouTube, I got to making them. I have made this set of logos in 6 colours: Black, White, Blue, Green, Red and Purple. I have included a read me file to this explaining how to install them.

v2 Preview:

previewut.png

previewe.png

Download Link: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20192901/FMRTE+Icon+Pack+v2.rar

It's a bit of a long shot, but was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to make a national team active, so that I can manage them via FMRTE??

I want to make Australia active but they are not in my list of available national jobs when I add new manager in game??

BUG: retirement tab isn't showing up in FMRTE, and my player doesn't show in the list of retirements. Windows 7 64bit, using latest version of FMRTE, patch 11.3.

I am running same as you, and it is coming up for me. Are you sure your using v4.3?

It's a bit of a long shot, but was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to make a national team active, so that I can manage them via FMRTE??

I want to make Australia active but they are not in my list of available national jobs when I add new manager in game??

No mate you can't sorry.

just download it whats skin about and also formation?

are you on a about the folders that come in the download? if so.....

FMRTE is skinable, if you don't like the default you could make your own.

As for the formations there is a tool in FMRTE, It will show the best players to play in a certain formation.

BUG: retirement tab isn't showing up in FMRTE, and my player doesn't show in the list of retirements. Windows 7 64bit, using latest version of FMRTE, patch 11.3.
I am running same as you, and it is coming up for me. Are you sure your using v4.3?
Build 4.3.0.1102. The latest as far as I know.

Is the person the tab is missing for a Player & Non-player? In that case FMRTE don't detect the player retirement date when a person is both a Player & Non-Player, and he has decided to retire from playing. It is an issue I told Ruci about for his FM2010 versions, but it seems like it's difficult to fix.

As for the formations there is a tool in FMRTE, It will show the best players to play in a certain formation.

so how would you use the skin??

Is the person the tab is missing for a Player & Non-player? In that case FMRTE don't detect the player retirement date when a person is both a Player & Non-Player, and he has decided to retire from playing. It is an issue I told Ruci about for his FM2010 versions, but it seems like it's difficult to fix.

Yeah it is. Wasn't aware of that, cheers for pointing that out :thup:

No mate you can't sorry.

No worries, thanks.

Yeah it is. Wasn't aware of that, cheers for pointing that out :thup:

Jinner, any chance you could ask Ruci to fix this bug???

Hi, just a little question: Can I change alternative stadiums? I mean, if the club has to play in another stadium for some competitions, and I want to play in the original stadium, can I force it somehow? (I know how to do it in the pre-game editor, but I'm in 2034 and I don't really want to start a new save)

Can you give me help on what to do then please?

It is awkward really, I have realised that club values take 3 different things into account. Stadium, Players and Finances, so you would have to reduce their stadium capacity, put them into enough debt to force them to sell players. Then you should see their value fall.

Jinner, any chance you could ask Ruci to fix this bug???

I will put it too him, but there isn't likely to be a new release until the summer.

Hi, just a little question: Can I change alternative stadiums? I mean, if the club has to play in another stadium for some competitions, and I want to play in the original stadium, can I force it somehow? (I know how to do it in the pre-game editor, but I'm in 2034 and I don't really want to start a new save)

Not with FMRTE you can't.

Just wanting to know has anyone else had a problem when trying to heal players? It doesn't seem to do anything unless I have the game saved before hand.

That is not an issue for me, what version of FMRTE are you using?

Archived