FM11: Luton Town Thread

hjfh

Started a new Luton save using an updated database from the Editors forum with up to date transfers, league positions etc. I also gave Adam Watkins a slight CA bump to reflect real life.

Decided I wanted to go realistic for a change, so didn't really make any sweeping changes or transfers (just a couple of frees and two loans), and have tried to use a team and formation as close to what we actually used in the second half against Southport on Saturday as possible.

This is my formation and starting XI:

LutonTownLuton_Tactics-2.png

Originally had Jake as the wing-back and Willmott on the right-hand side, but I prefer Robbie to cut inside and shoot like in real life, and Osano has great attributes for getting up and down the wing.

Been very pleased with my two strikers. Never used Amari or Crowie too much before as there are always much better (but unrealistic) strikers on free transfers. But I've given them a run and they have done the business:

AmariMorgan-SmithProfile_Attributes.png

DannyCrowProfile_Attributes.png

Barnes-Homer has had fewer appearances but done well when he has come in.

Sitting top after 16 games, undefeated (4 draws though). My defense has been pretty awesome, Pilkington and Antwi have been sensational and Beckwith and Blackett are both very capable back-up.

Having a lot of fun with this one... there is something to be said for going the realistic route I think!

Cheers.

Archived