FM11 : all the nice unrevealed little additions you have noticed so far

Revenue boosts come from signing players beside just top level players. For example, I signed Park Ji-Sung for Villa, and got a message that revenues would increase due to a huge merchandising boost in South Korea. Aces.

Korean players evidently have national service now, too.

Is it just me, or are there new PPM's now?

I don't recall "plays one-two's" in FM2010? Can anyone confirm whether or not the new PPM's are just cosmetic like in '09, or if they actually 'work'? Would be great to have Xavi and Messi playing one-two's just outside the area ;-) Also what other new PPM's have you discovered?

Is it just me, or are there new PPM's now?

I don't recall "plays one-two's" in FM2010? Can anyone confirm whether or not the new PPM's are just cosmetic like in '09, or if they actually 'work'? Would be great to have Xavi and Messi playing one-two's just outside the area ;-) Also what other new PPM's have you discovered?

There were there befre, it's just they weren't coded properly in FM10. now they are. Dictates Tempo. :cool:

So you're saying that this time, it should be possible to set up two players with 'plays one-two's' and actually see them do that in the ME? It's something I've missed for a very long time ;-)

And how does 'Dictates tempo' work in the ME? Hold up ball? Raise creative freedom?

So you're saying that this time, it should be possible to set up two players with 'plays one-two's' and actually see them do that in the ME? It's something I've missed for a very long time ;-)

And how does 'Dictates tempo' work in the ME? Hold up ball? Raise creative freedom?

Yes. As for Dictates Tempo, it basiclly does for it say. It doesn't tweaks player instructions (no PPM does that), but the more Creative Freedom player has the more probably he is to use his PPM's.

liking the bundled goals and ones being slid into the net, bit more realisim, and also crosses that beat the man or what could be described as going through their legs. got a bit sick of seeing my crosses in fm2010 hitting the first man (although i appreciate.. especially as a sunderland fan :) alot of crosses dont beat the first man)

I like how when you're assigning players' position now by right- clicking the order goes across the pitch, e.g. gk, then dr, then dcr, then dcl.... Instead of dr, then dl, then dcr..

Small, i know but i'm anal like that... Not in that way though.

I like how when you're assigning players' position now by right- clicking the order goes across the pitch, e.g. gk, then dr, then dcr, then dcl.... Instead of dr, then dl, then dcr..

Small, i know but i'm anal like that... Not in that way though.

This will take me a while to re-adjust to!

They've changed how the swap position feature works :-(

Previously I was able to swap positions off my front three, by setting the left forward to swap with central striker, who I had set to swap with the right forward. This worked a charm as all three of them would eventually play in all three positions. Brilliant if you have the players for it, and crucial in my Barca true-to-life tactics ;-)

Now, when you set a player to swap position, it also automatically sets the swap position of the other player, so you can no longer swap positions of three (or more) players... I'm sure there's a programming reason behind this, but it's still sad when features are removed from the game :-( So very sad...

Revenue boosts come from signing players beside just top level players. For example, I signed Park Ji-Sung for Villa, and got a message that revenues would increase due to a huge merchandising boost in South Korea. Aces.

well park is one of the biggest names from asia so if you can't get a revenue boost from him who are you going to get one from?

Like the ability to 'sell' future clauses. Spurs were owed £400k after another 39 games that Carrick played for Utd. Board arranged for united to pay £300k now and forgo the extra 100k

Was introduced in FM10

A pity that of the players swapping. I also would have liked it to work as before. Doesn't sound like a bug, either.

Apart from that and the coloured bars, which I don't really like, I love all those additions already mentioned. With a note among the preferred the distinction between the left and right central positions, great to be sure where opposition players are for OI and fielding players.

I like the new 3D, with the players looking of a more realistic size than before.

The new player motivational states.

The Apply All button in the job tab! That's one thing I've been wanting to see so much!.

On the player motivation window widget once a game a played. I get nice new comments like 'Deserved his yellow card' or 'Is looking wound up', 'At risk of being booked' - really good touch.

yeah i like this feature as well

also "on the verge of losing discipline" is one i have seen

Penalty shoot out on 3D match screen is a bar across the center now, really good

29o0qhd.jpg

Were you playing witn Forest? Did Forst win?

The in-game player status now shows whether your players are in danger of losing their cool plus if they are injured but reckon they can run it off. Useful for opp players too, so if someone is wound up I press them more, see if I can get them sent off.

Biographies for staff.

Having your favourite staff/disliked staff set for you depending on what club you support.

I've not downloaded the demo, but do you also have a biography for yourself in FM11?? As in your managerial history written up as the biographies for players are on FM10??

One of my hates in FM10 was the fact that fans were always pleased with a win and disappointed with a loss. In FM11 the fan feedback post match is not so black and white now with more details of which players are impressing them.

Archived