FM:11 Official Norwich City Thread sponsored by Q.I. & Celebrity Chefs

Chongtom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am enjoying the game but must admit that have struggled with Norwich so far. I even got the boot after a disappointing third season in which we failed to make the playoffs after I had predicted we would challenge for the title. They've appointed Trevor Francis now. Am currently employed by Northampton in League2?! Anyway hope to continue with Northants and then fingers crossed I can work my way back into favour at Norwich. I have noticed that there are some really bizarre manager sackings and signings. Liverpool have just sacked Hodgson - they are sitting 8th just three points off 4th (with a game in hand) and have reappointed Benetiz?! WTF

Also Harry Redknapp has just joined Man City and Sam Allardyce has gone to Tottenham and Roberto Mancini to Chelsea, Roy Keane to Hull, Jose got the boot so Arsene Wenger has gone to Real Madrid.

Anyway I'll return once the City board have come to there senses and reappointed me!

i have just started a norwich my signings so far as follows

Transfers In:

Jose Goncalves - Free

Roberto Baroino - Free

Derek Geary - Free

Petter Luchin - Free

Jay De Merit - Free

Enzo Maresca- Free

Coleho - Free

Fread Sears - Season Long Loan

Josh McEachran - Season Long Loan

Transfers Out -

matthew Gill - £0

Michael Nelson - £0

Askou 100k

Pre Season Results:

Norwich 5-0 lowestoft

Norwich 1-0 Birmingham

Afc wimbledon 1-5 Norwich

wigan 2-1 Norwich

carlisle 2-1 Norwich

My First 10 Results:

Norwich 1-1 Cardiff

Norwich 1-0 Tranmere (AET) (league Cup 1st round)

Portsmouth 1-0 Norwich

Norwich 0-1 Crystal Palace

Blackburn 3-1 Norwich (League cup 2nd Round)

Lecester 1-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-0 Qpr

watford 1-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Notttingham forrest

Leeds 1-1 Norwich

Just into the 2012/13 season with Norwich. Fluked 2nd spot in Championship in the first season afer beating Coventry on the last day of the season as Leeds lost (Forest ran away with the title though...). Managed to stay in the Premiership in the first season with a 16th place finish, but did win (thanks to a Adeyemi penalty kick after extra time) the League Cup against Blackburn.

Have to say, though, finding it tough to keep the squad in line - Hoolahan, Holt and Barazite (who I signed from Arsenal for a nominal fee) have all requested transfers. I do have better players than the first two so they are peeved about a lack of 1st opportunities, but the third one was a complete surprise since he replaced Hoolahan.

But the main problem that I have is that on average I have 1 player sent off every fourth game or so. End of season two and the team had collected 19 red cards between them... Has anyone got any ideas on how to combat this? I'll post team a list when I get home tonight...

Started the new Norwich save and am just about to kick off my first Championship game against Millwall though i will leave that til tomorrow :)

Transfers In: A Yakubu (RB) - FREE

Jay DeMerit (CB) - FREE

Henri Lansbury (MIDFIELD) - Loan

Gary Deegan (CM) - £475K

Mehdi Taouil (AM/RM/LM) - £35K

Wilfried Niflore (ST) - £230K

Katlego Mphela (ST) -£220K

Yakubu and DeMerit are class for the Championship and should solidify my defence flanked by Askou and S Smith when back from injury. Couldn't get Hoilett so i got Lansbury who can play all across midfield so will be very useful, will probably play him at RM though as he has pace and invention. Deegan is a quality player with good technical ability though somehow has very poor first touch but as he's 22 i will focus on him working it up! Taouil will simply be a back up player for me in all likelihood. My strikeforce will possibly be the best in the league with Niflore and Mphela who should cause great damage to those that face them.

Transfers Out: McNamee (70K)

Johnson (12K)

Hughes (Free)

Gill (Free)

Francomb and Dawkin both went out on loan. Couldn't get much for anyone but i wouldn't have played them anyway tbf so no loss. Hughes had a 5K contract and wouldn't leave unless i paid him 2.3K of it, the rat! I had to balance the books however as i had spent a lot in the market and the wage budget was quite high. All the budget has gone though i am hoping on selling Lappin soon but ATM he is injured. Had a 150K deal in place with a club but his medical fell through. Fingers crossed. When Fit my team should be...

---------------Ruddy----------------

Yakubu--DeMerit--Askou--Smith

Lansbury---Deegan----Surman

-------------Hoolahan-------------

------Niflore--------Mphela

All my staff have been brought in, bar a Goalkeeping coach (Sort it out Delia!), tactics seem alright and i'm ready to roll! Hoping for a top half finish :)

Ok sorry for not posting, got caught up in my game hehe.....and wow...what a save so far (possibly my best ever game after my Arsenal save in FM08)...

Will let the screens talk (had to make them a little smaller, photobucket changed their size limts grrr)...final table positions:

2012/13

NorwichCity2012-2013Season.png

2013/14

NorwichCity2013-2014Season.png

2014/15

NorwichCity2014-2015Season.png

2015/16

NorwichCity2015-2016Season.png

Team & Tactics

1st Team (Euro Games & Important Prem Games)

NorwichCity1stTeam_Tactics.png

2nd Team (Any other games)

NorwichCity2ndTeam_Tactics-2.png

3rd Team (Domestic Cups)

NorwichCity3rdTeam_Tactics-3.png

And Tactics:

NorwichCity1stTeam_TacticsFormation.png

Just started the 2017/18 season, currently sitting top but we only 3 games in so far. Training and youth facilities have been improved and the board have started work on a new 42k seater stadium (due sometime end of year). And to top it all off, have also been given the England Managers position too, with an unemployed Malky becoming my Ass Man. Oh and btw, its not 'the' Hulk, its a regen with same name heh.

With 10 games gone in my first season, we are sitting pretty in 7th place with 18 points :) Particularly impressive wins were a 3-2 home win against Hull, who are 2nd atm, and my last result, a 5-1 battering of Leeds at Elland Road :D We were all over them and 4-1 up at half time although unfortunately we lost Surman, arguably the best player despite not setting the Championship on fire so far, for 2-3 months with a torn hamstring and Lansbury for 2-3 weeks. P10 W6 D0 L4

Went out of the League Cup in the 2nd round to Q.P.R after beating Bradford but got 3 points off them in the Championship! Sheff. Utd up next...

Just about to start my 4th season in charge of my team. Been very successful so far. Winning promotion in my first season, overachieving in my second season (and first in the prem) finishing a respectable 13th and winning the league cup. My second season was another step in the right direction, finishing 7th and winning the Europa league. I hope that this season sees me jump to automatic Champions league place.

My team still consists of a core of players who where already at the club (Ward, both smiths, Martin) as well as the addition of old boy Joe lewis (highly recommended), Martin Galvan, Jose Goncalves and a few youngsters that i have coming through my ranks.

This is the first time on a Football manager that i've actually been able to get into a game with the team I support. C'MON YOU YELLOWS.

Cheers maviarab :)

I'm unbelievably up to 3rd in the league after 20 games! This is partly due to us playing largely the bottom sides in the league in a big chunk and partly due to, now that we are on a run of 5 games, riding on good morale the team is playing very well and has a slice of luck. Only 6 points seperate us and 11th place so i imagine we will drift down the league after losing a game probably ending up just outside the playoffs as most of the highest place teams have better squads than us. Pompey are leading the table by 5 points and have only lost 1 game despite the fact their squad can't even fill the bench! Injuries will surely catch up with them and they'll drop down. A massive blow for me has been losing Hoolahan for 2-3 months with a hip injury. He has 6 assists, 6 goals, 5 MoM and an average rating of 7.38, the 2nd best in the league! :O Fortunately, whoever seems to fill the AM position does well as my stand in. Taouil for example has got 2 goals and 2 assists in his last 2 games theere :)

Interesting results include a 2-1 win at Ipswich ( :D ) a 6-0 loss at Burnley (who are 2nd) almost straight after the excellent Leeds result i got earlier. Also lost to Sven's Leicester and got 3 3-0 wins against Bristol, Palace and Doncaster. I ahve only drawn once and that is against Swansea, 1-1.

Preston are up next and Lansbury is banned for 3 games for a red :(

just started a norwich save and these are my transfers:

IN:

Goncalves - free

DeMerit - free

Coelho - free

Mendy - free

Benachour - free

Touma - free

Griffiths - 250k

Oravec - 210k

Jan Koller - 40k

Pusineri - 40k

Riise - Loan (fulham)

OUT

Hughes - 190k

Gill - 10k

Nelson - 100k

Johnson - 35k

Tudor-jones - 10k

Lappin - 200k

Ward - 50k

Barnett - loan extended, 0% wages

Starting XI

Ruddy

Coelho Goncalves DeMerit Smith

Mendy Crofts Surman

Hoolohan

Griffiths/Jacksin Oravec/Koller/Holt

First 11 games 7 wins 1 draw and 3 losses

Top scorer - Coelho 5 (due to 18 freekicks)

Jan Koller, what a hero! :D Coelho also looks quality!

Have just finished my first season and what a season! Played very well for 2/3's of the season even standing 2 points clear at the top of the table for a week and generally overachieving. However with the last 10 games remaining, our form took a turn for the worst. Admittedly i was playing stronger opponents but we struggled to pick up many points at all, scraping 10 points from those 10 games, playing absolutely awful football. The loss of morale no doubt impacted our performances. It was very exciting coming up to the last days of the season as Nottingham Forest pipped us to 2nd by 5 points, whereas we came 3rd, 1 point infront of Burnley. Pompey ran away with the league.

Into the playoffs against Derby. 1-1 draw in the first leg and an absolute domination of them in the 2nd leg but we still drew 2-2! I lost all confidence in Grant Holt who had 4 CCC, easy shots, but messed every single one up and scuffed his penalty! If only Niflore didn't break his foot 2 months earlier! However he won the shootout and went to WEMBLEY! :) It was a lovely trip out with 75000 fans attending but we were dominated and lost 3-1. Championship football for us next year but time for us to build.

The main problem with the squad was the squad. The first X1 were almost as good as any in the league but the subs and reserves couldn't fill in well, often in unnatural positions. Tudor Jones, Fox, Lappin, Nelson, Whitbread, Ward, Martin, C Martin will all definately leave. The star performers were Mphela with 23 goals and 6 assists, Hoolahan with 11 goals 9 assists and 10 less appearances, Gary Deegan with 87% pass completion rate and my personal player of the season Jay DeMerit. Absolute rock. 8 goals, 4 assists from CB, average rating 7.20. Viktor Elm and Danny Shittu are coming in on frees already as we mount our assault on the Championship!

Chong, Shittu will make all the difference, awseome in FM11....was my first choice for 3 seasons. You should walk the Championship this next season :)

Will, sounds a good game, keep us up to speed.

As for me, had gone 35 games unbeaten in the league (5 from previos season though) and was in March, and 2 of my save games got corrupted :( Last good save was back the previous May....was not happy....so now replaying the 17/18 season *sigh*

Cheers Maviarab, g'luck! :)

The board are Cu*ts! Despite bringing them to the playoff final, the minimum expectation is to gain promotion yet they've only given me 350K and 91K wages (which i was already over! :p ). I only have 15% of the transfer revenue available to me when last year it was 30%, fortunately i was able to ask for it to go back. They made a £4m profit last season for Gods sake! Also refused to give me an extension on my contract after all i've done for them. Pressures on this season. Relying on frees and topping wage budget up with transfer funds.

Sold Cody Mcdonald, Michael Nelson, Elliott Ward (50K), Zak Whitbread (100K), Tudor Jones (40K), C Martin (160K), J Dawkin (20K), Drury, Daley, Francomb (hopefully also get Fox out!)

Brought Viktor Elm (free), Danny Shittu (free), Liam Miller (free), Eidur Gudjohnson (free), Marius Zaliukas (free), Wade Elliott (loan)

Sold/let go a lot of dead wood. Now got some quality CM's in Elm, Miller and Deegan (Deegan might shade it, he's improving loads, Miller RM, Elm impact sub?). Shittu and Zaliukas are good CB's, Shittu shoud get the nod. Elliott should be good sub with good dribbling and crossing. Gudjohnson will alternate with Hoolahan as AM and can also play upfront.

--------------Ruddy--------------

Yakubu--DeMerit--Shittu--Smith

Miller---------Deegan-----Surman

-------------Hoolahan-------------

--------Niflore--------Mphela-----

Hi guys, restarted my norwich game as I didn't load enough players and I wasn't happy. Have to say I really love this game, I have been struggling to find one I could stick with after my 5 seasons with liverpool came to a corrupt end..

Anyway first season, I was personally aiming to challenge the top 6 and try my best to get into the play offs. In terms of transfers I will list them:

Summer Transfers

Kyle Walker (Loan)

Abuba Yakubu (Free)

Chris Wood (Loan)

Klemen Lavric (Free)

Paulo Pezzolano (Free)

Jose Goncalves (Free)

Ibrahim Kargbo (675k)

So just to state I play a 4-3-1-2 formation, which involves a standard backline, with 2 supporting central mids, with a defensive in the middle between them. In front of him sits an attacking mid. Up front I play a target man and poacher.

The team played amazingly well preseason and my first few games but the season became very up and down after that. At christmass I was 10th but the points between 3rd and 13th was only about 6 points so it was grand. Worth noting Paulo Pezzolano was playing brilliantly all season and was a star performer. He ended with about 21 assists and 12 goals, great player. Found him in an old uruguay save, and he deffinately made the difference in my team.

I felt we were leaking a few too many goals and needed a covering striker as my team was being battered with injuries! So anyway I broguht in these guys then:

January Transfers

Keith Fahey (Loan)

Calum Davenport (Free)

Rhys Murphy (Loan)

The January window really stabilized my team and we went on a few decent unbeaten streaks. I also managed to put Man City out of the FA Cup, which was amazing! I got the gunners next, took them to extra time, but got beat in the end up! Anyway I ended up securing a playoff place (3rd) and got the smoggies in my first game. I beat them 2-1 away and 2-1 at home so I then got Cardiff in the final at Wembley. I was nervous, but the boys went out there and thumped them 4-1. Magnificent game and a great end to a great season. Burnley ****ed the league, while notts forest finished 2nd.

Now in the prem I have sold a right few of the dead weight that were clinging on to my dressing room. Below are my transfers:

Summer Transfers

Leigh Griffiths (1m)

Tom Cairney (4.5m (48months))

Jonathan Woodgate (Free)

Kyle Naughtan (Loan)

Fode Koita (Loan)

Armin Bacinovic (Loan)

Magnus Troest (1.5m)

Kevin Thomson (5m (48months))

I had to splash out on thomson as I got hit bad with injuries and he was the only player that was interested in my club at the time.. But apart from him the rest were great buys. Below is my first team:

Ruddy

Naughtan Woodgate Troest Goncalves

Bacinovic Thomson Surman

Cairney

Koita Griffiths

Pretty solid team imo, had to play goncalves at LB due to difficulty in getting a natural LB, but he does a grand job there. Woodgate and troest are quality at the back. I still have surman in there simply because he plays really well lol. Started my prem campaign against Newcastle at St Jamess. Managed to beat them 2-0. Griffiths and Woodgate got a goal a piece. Second game I was at home to manu, lost 3-0... yeah kinda brought down a level. However bounced back well against birmingham beat them 2-1 away from home. Griffiths got both.

Overall really enjoying this norwich game. I think its great having such a small wage bill in prem. I'm only paying about 140k i think on wages and the balance is shooting up so thats a good sign. Ill post again with any big news.

Great stuff Spamjammer! Thomson is quality, had him on 10 while in the Prem and he's solid.

Wouldn't mind a nice Sheik taking over at Norwich but that might be wishful thinking :) Rivaldo what a heroooooooooo! Always wanted to sign him, his technicals make me moan with joy!

EDIT: I could sign Rivaldo on about 1K a week...debating signing him if only for a laugh :p Is playing well Will?

after getting to first, going on holiday and then a severe drop in form i finished 3rd. i drew sheffield and drew 1 all in the first leg. i won the second 5-1 with a hat-trick from griffiths. I then faced burnley in the final who i beat 3-0 after a brace from griffiths and coelho freekick! nice! - but prob shouldnt have gone on holiday :-)

and i would recomend josh dawkin from the norwich youth - performs better than surman on the left wing. gave him 6 games at the end of the season and got 3 goals and an assist and av. rating of <7.

Now the prem

Great stuff Spamjammer! Thomson is quality, had him on 10 while in the Prem and he's solid.

Wouldn't mind a nice Sheik taking over at Norwich but that might be wishful thinking :) Rivaldo what a heroooooooooo! Always wanted to sign him, his technicals make me moan with joy!

EDIT: I could sign Rivaldo on about 1K a week...debating signing him if only for a laugh :p Is playing well Will?

Cheers mate, its a good game, in december now and sitting 8th in the prem.. lol I doubt i'll be top half by the end of the season but its fun.. I know what you mean about a sheik taking over, I was leaking money first season, but now in the prem the tv revenue and gate receipts mean I'm making quite alot of money now! Just hope it continues!

End of Season Update 11/12

Amazingly finished 9th in the prem in our first season up. Obviously got the overachiever award which was sweet (2 years in a row). Also got signing of the season in Leigh Griffiths, he managed to get 27 goals in 43 appearances. Along with signing of the season I got manager of the year :D so overall a very good season.

It was very up and down and as always there was a couple of decent unbeaten streaks put together. I noticed a lot of teams underperformed such as Man United (5th) and Tottenham (10th). Wolves seemed to have established themselves as a european club all of a sudden lol, they finished 5th last season and finished 6th this season. I found out wolves are my bogey team, they beat me constantly this year. In terms of cups, I was beaten by everton in the 6th round of the FA and beat by swindon... in the league cup early on.

In january I brought in Eddy Izuchukwu (CM) a nigerian regen who is an instant starter, he was at steau, a scout found him. Also I brought in Yaya Sanogo to play alongside griffiths up front, he bagged about 8 goals in 16.

This season my board have increased my stadium by 3000 seats making it a nice 30000, while the training facilities are being refurbished as we speak :). Minimum expectation is mid table.. I thought it was a bit rude but whatever. I have 23million to spend.. and thats what I'm off to do now

Cheers

Excellent stuff Spam, they do throw money at you once in the Prem, and to be honest, it's fairly easy to stay in the PRem too (but thats another discussion for another topic).

Interesngly, Griffiths was rubbish for me in the Prem, but good to see he performing for you.

EDIT:

Just something for you guys to think about, I'm taking a break from my game for a few days to let my creative side loose (again) as I've managed to track down the SS'09/10 kit templates, so making myself some new City shirts (and third kits).

If any of you are interested I'll post them up here for you, if you want something more specific (design/sponsor logo etc) let me know and I'll do them for you :)

Old as well. Might be another one who i have to throw out in FM12 :S Hopefully he gets a massive stat boost :)

Yeah i always seem to do alright once i'm in the Prem. At the minute i'm struggling to get out of the Championship. 11 games in and i'm 3rd (3 points behind Leeds and Newcastle), but there are ALOT of clubs close to me. At the minute i'm seeing no easy games in the Championship. Everyone seems to have strengthened very well, often with big money being thrown around. Every game i've been in has been tight and my tactics aren't working as well as i would like. I've drawn 5 games, all of which i should have got something out of, creating far more chances that the opposition buut not finishing them off :/ Only lost 1 though which is good.

In other news i have asked for a new contract and got a great deal! I was expecting around the 3K mark but i got a 3 year deal on £9500 quid a week :) Takes the pressure off a bit as i was fretting over losing my job if i failed to get promotion this season!

And a MIGHTY win over QPR today....wohoooo......come on the canaries :)

And on my previous post, have made many 'fantasy' kits for FM, but here's one of my real kits if you're interested. Currently working on the 92-93 away and Euro third at the moment. Next up will be the ASICS shirts.

1992-1993Home.png

Was the best I could do given source material and SS'09/10 kit designs :)

Excellent stuff Spam, they do throw money at you once in the Prem, and to be honest, it's fairly easy to stay in the PRem too (but thats another discussion for another topic).

Interesngly, Griffiths was rubbish for me in the Prem, but good to see he performing for you.

EDIT:

Just something for you guys to think about, I'm taking a break from my game for a few days to let my creative side loose (again) as I've managed to track down the SS'09/10 kit templates, so making myself some new City shirts (and third kits).

If any of you are interested I'll post them up here for you, if you want something more specific (design/sponsor logo etc) let me know and I'll do them for you :)

Yeah the money situation is going along nicely, taken a break from the game at the minute. I started my second season in the prem tho and I'm doing ok.. won a couple lost a couple.. Your kits are looking really nice, have you got a pack?

Nope, but can put them all together in a few days.

Have 25 fantasy kits made up for City, currently working my way through the real kits we have worn at the moment....

*goes away*

here you go.... (10mb rar file) File name: Norwich City Alts.rar File size: 9.98 MB

All the fantasy ones I've made :)

Will let you know when I have some more 'real' kits completed, as got sidetracked earlier..

Nope, but can put them all together in a few days.

Have 25 fantasy kits made up for City, currently working my way through the real kits we have worn at the moment....

*goes away*

here you go.... (10mb rar file) File name: Norwich City Alts.rar File size: 9.98 MB

All the fantasy ones I've made :)

Will let you know when I have some more 'real' kits completed, as got sidetracked earlier..

Thank you so much :) I will instal them now

englishpremierdivisioniy.pngenglishpremierdivisioniy.pngenglishpremierdivisioniy.pnghi just finished my first season in prem - this is a screen shot - /http://img337.imageshack.us/f/englishpremierdivisioniy.png/

was pretty pleased and my standout performer was Leigh Griffiths - http://img443.imageshack.us/f/leighgriffithshistoryca.png/

Heres my squad - http://img524.imageshack.us/i/norwichcitynorwichtacti.png/

and here are my most recent transfers - http://img809.imageshack.us/i/norwichcitytransfershis.png/

was particularly pleased with hargreaves and oshea (obviously) but also nolan roux who won the european golden boot in the first season and hopefully can be a partner for griffiths who scores goals as sanogo hasnt really done it in the prem but hopefully will improve out on loan :thup:

englishpremierdivisioniy.pngenglishpremierdivisioniy.pngenglishpremierdivisioniy.pnghi just finished my first season in prem - this is a screen shot - /http://img337.imageshack.us/f/englishpremierdivisioniy.png/

was pretty pleased and my standout performer was Leigh Griffiths - http://img443.imageshack.us/f/leighgriffithshistoryca.png/

Heres my squad - http://img524.imageshack.us/i/norwichcitynorwichtacti.png/

and here are my most recent transfers - http://img809.imageshack.us/i/norwichcitytransfershis.png/

was particularly pleased with hargreaves and oshea (obviously) but also nolan roux who won the european golden boot in the first season and hopefully can be a partner for griffiths who scores goals as sanogo hasnt really done it in the prem but hopefully will improve out on loan :thup:

Good job in the prem will. I like the look of Roux, might see what hes like in my norwich save. Leigh had a great season for ya, he did something very similar in my first season in the prem. In my second now too, isn't going great to be honest, sitting 13th and the fans expect better as do I. Hope your second prem season goes well.

Hehe...see you got Hargreaves ona free, I also had him for a couple of years as experience and for tutoring :)

Would be slightly worried though in the fact that from your screenshot, only 2 players with an avg rating over 7......though to be fair, 11th is a pretty decent place :)

Keep up the good work.

Would be slightly worried though in the fact that from your screenshot, only 2 players with an avg rating over 7......though to be fair, 11th is a pretty decent place

ye i think its because i have a lot of defensive players and just grind out results with one of my strikers nicking a goal but it worked ok lastseason so...

and to be fair i counted 5 players with a rating over 7 (;

Good stuff lads. Like the kits a lot BTW :)

20 games in i'm just about 4th with Leeds (3rd) up next. We haven't played at all well in any of our games except a 5-1 thumping of Huddersfield and so i'm amazed we are not further down the table. Goals from J DeMerit who is the leading player in the Championship with 9 MoM, Mphela chipping in with a few long shots largely and Hoolahan also helping out has saved us otherwise we would get even more draws as conceding is not a problem (Wade Elliott BTW has got 9 assists!)! I've been changing my tactics a lot in the hope that i can find a good one as the previous one simply doesn't get results anymore. Now trying out a 4-3-2-1 where we gets lots of shots in but few CCC so we'll see how that goes :/ Just gotta keep trying to grind out results as i certainly have a good enough team.

About to come to the end of my fourth season and am currently battling hard with Liverpool for fourth place. I won the league cup and am in the final of the Europa league again. Am hoping that next season I will take the step up and challenge for the title. Only major signing of the 4th season was Lukaku for 16mil. A 100% animal, got over 40 goals for me in his debut season.

On a side note I was just reading through some posts above and selling ward for 50K is a very bad move IMO. I still have ward as a centreback and he could easily do a job in premierleague. And if your struggling for Centrebacks have a look at Ryan Bennett at the posh. Turns out quality and becomes an England regular. Goncalves too is always worth a shout.

Just started a new save with Norwich.

Transfers in:

Donal McDermott - loan from Man City

Kyle Walker - loan from Tottenham

Shane Lowry - loan from West Ham

Jose Goncalves - free

Don Cowie - 500k from Watford

Aleksandar Tonev - 120k from CSKA Sofia

Leigh Griffiths - 250k from Dundee

Katlego Mphela - 100k from Sundowns

Out:

George Francomb - 250k to Blackpool

Josh Dawkin - 150k to Nottm Forest

Matthew Gill - free to Stockport

Oli Johnson - free to Rotherham

I'm also trying to get rid of Tudur-Jones, McNamee, Ward, Crofts, Daley and Habergham but nobody wants them, even on a free. I will also try to sell Holt during the winter transfer window. For some reason he never performs for me, doesn't score, doesn't assist. Hoolahan will have to go too, his stamina is just too low for Championship and I have to substitute him after 45 minutes.

Askou doesn't want to talk to me, because I gave capitancy to Cowie. Good thing I got Lowry and Goncalves to cover while he cries his eyes out.

So far I'm 6th in the table with 3w, 1d and 1l. Suprisingly I managed to win against M'boro but then lost to Crystal Palace.

Got knocked out of the league cup by Wolves (0-4) in the second round.

Archived