Good Right Midfielder Required Juventus First Season

solvaman

s above, and before anyone asks I cant stand camonaresi he just bugs me so hes getting sold.

Any Ideas

Camonaresi is awesome for the first three seasons on FM, top scorer in Serie A all 3 seasons, World player of the year twice, midfielder of the year 3 times etc. I would use him.

But if you want to waste you're money instead of using it where is should be spent(Up front and at the back) go for Quaresma, Rosina or Jaoquin.

Forget Joaquin. He'll be expensive at the start. You can get him for 11-13M by Jan or season 2 as he doesnt get games at Valencia and is mostly transfer listed.

Rosina will come in season 1 and he is quality. Get him. He'll cost you 20M though. Else, see if you can get Robin Van Persie for 20M odd. Quality player and plays just as well upfront or on either wing.

I dont think rosina will come becuase of the rivalry. Although van persie 20 mil? first season you must be joking FYI im using patch 8.0.2. I think same with Keita Im sure he wont come first season as he's a new signing while were at it any ideas on a right back. After Di Silvestri of Lazio, but there not playing ball.

Archived