Logos in FM11

Junkhead

Hello all,

I have recently downloaded the Carbon logos megapack (version 5).

Works brilliantly on FM10, all logos show up, however, about 10% of them are missing when I transfer them to FM11. I have read the forum guides and have checked the uid's - they all seem fine.

Any ideas?

Everton is the most high profile English one, but there isn't a pattern to it that I can see - for example, every team's logo in the Blue Square North works except Worcester, whereas over 50% of teams in the blue square south do not.

Just manually added a logo to Everton using the standard method and it works fine so it's not a bug or anything like that. I used the following line of code in a config file:

<record from="xxxx" to="graphics/pictures/club/650/logo"/>

(where xxxx is a 180x180 .png file)

Not sure what your issue could be. Make sure that filenames are lower case, make sure you don't have duplicate config files etc. Make sure the actual png files are there too.

Cheers for the help, Radestock, I've fiddled with the xml file and dropped other files in the folder, and it seems to be a problem with the individual .png file. What the actual problem is though, I've no idea.

It's a problem with the Carbon Logos - my standard logos from FM2010 work without a problem in FM2011 as do my old Rotated logos.

Looking into it it looks like something is wrong with the actual images - I'd suggest contacting the person who made the logos to see if they have done something different when making the logos.

If the carbon logos problem is the same as the one I was having then you have to see if the extension is in capitals and not lower case. I found that the logo's that weren't working all had the extension .PNGa and the ones that worked were .png. If this is the case with the Carbon logos then you just have to change the extension from .png to .PNG. (thanks to Michaeltmurrayuk for informing me about the change).

Archived