• Last Reply

E.P.L

1 Man Utd 19 15 1 3 40 13 +27 46

2 Newcastle 19 13 2 4 36 14 +22 41

15 COVENTRY 19 6 6 7 18 24 -6 24

18 West Ham 19 5 2 12 16 34 -18 17

19 Portsmouth 19 4 5 10 15 33 -18 17

20 Preston 19 2 4 13 11 36 -25 10

i guess it was business as usual last night. lost a bit of ground to the automatic promotion spots and injuries here and there. our defense has been great still, a couple of hickups though and my attack could be better. but we are on a strong 3rd position atleast and i'm happy with that.

last nights fixtures were as follows

A Birmingham league cup 4th round 0-0 lost 5-3 after penalties

A Watford 1.div 3-0

H Charlton 1.div 1-2

H Leicester 1.div 3-0

A Crewe 1.div 1-1

H Nott Forest 1.div 2-0

A Everton 1.div 4-1

A Sheff Utd 1.div 2-0

The Crewe match was the one i should have won, no-one just could get the winner. Against Charlton we couldn't make anything happen and they had two killer counter-attacks, the first goal coming already in the first minutes of play.

The automatic promotion spots are 9 points away and i haven't yet lost hope of getting there, but the rest of the season has to go spot on.

Life in the EPL ain't what it's cracked up to be that's for sure. Rolling in cash with star players begging you to sign them is what I used to believe, but not anymore. My reasons are varied but let me give you an example, my 18 year old reserve striker is impressing me greatly and when the chance comes to give him a run it looks like my striker problems are over when he scores 4 goals in 3 games. Sounds good so far, but then the chump demands a new contract (3 years left on his current one) or else ! or bloody else says I....F*ck you sonny and on the transfer list you go, resulting in most of my team going gaga about my mistreatment of this 'young star'. Bloody overpaid twats the lot of them, but don't quote me please!!!

Hope I make it thru this little revolt coz my target position is looking possible just now.

Hi guys just read the thread and it sounds like fun icon_smile.gif

Room for another? I have a 56k modem but it sounds like you cater for that. Mondays and Thursdays are also no problem.

EP5 for tomorrow nights session guys, see you all then around 7pm.

AJ2K - Drop me a e-mail (address in my profile)

You NEED to be serious, because we have recently had a few people joining and playing one or two sessions then not coming back, so MAKE SURE you can make the majority of nights before you mail me.

the matches on thursday went as normal, a couple of wins, the manditory "u rule but don't win"- match and one draw. they were as follows:

A Rotherham FA Cup 3rd round 1-0

A Wimbledon 1.div 0-0 "u rule"-match

A Norwich 1.div 5-0

H Sheff Wed 1.Div 0-2

Everything went wrong, a penalty converted by Shefki Kuqi after a dodgy decision by the referee and then after i make all changes because of injuries i get a red card and they win 2-0)

H Walsall 1.Div 2-0

H Brighton(aj2k) 1.Div 4-2

Brighton took the lead with Zamora's goal and i was thinking really bad things, but then my lads started playing and especially Samba-Bosnjak pair in the top were flying and took us into a 4-1 lead and finally Brighton getting a consolation goal at the end. Good game for us.

A Sheff Utd Fa Cup 4th Round 4-2

A couple words of Samba to Samba-fans. I haven't played him that much in the beginning of the season, just letted him wait for his chance in the reserves. Now when i got problems with injuries i had to give the boy a chance in the first eleven and man did he make an impact, the Samba-show is starting icon_biggrin.gif. 4 full appearences and 2 from the bench(have had 5 subs in the beginning of the season) scoring 8 goals and getting 4 assists and being 3 times MOM.icon_wink.gif He's now 18 and made his first improvements on his attributes and i can already see his future as a CLASS player (once again) with manymany caps/goals. icon_biggrin.gif

Having financial problems, my wage bill is too large for this puny club and now it's affecting in the manner that i can't get new signings. (max wage 1.200k € icon_frown.gif) Sold Ifill to the hammers for 1.5M € and Steven Reid may also be leaving, have had some offers of 2.5M € but i'm gonna be greedy. But the bottom line is i need a promotion this year really bad or the **** is gonna hit the fan. still 9 points to 2nd place with 29 matches played, it ain't impossible but it'll be difficult. We'll see how thing develop in tomorrows session.

The Lions Manager

Well, it's been good times for the Tractor Boys' supporters, seeing their team under me, mighty OJ, being in the top 2 for all the season and now, as we go to February being in the top spot with 1 point more than the mighty (in Div 1 atleast) Charlton, after beating them just a week ago 4-0 after a whopping display that didn't leave it unclear to anybody in the Stadium who are the number 1 team in the Nationwide Division at the moment.

I'm really collecting the fruits after last year's and also this year's team building and buying lot's of new faces and getting rid of the old ones. My striking duo of Sebastien Abreu and Alvaro couldn't be much better, If if remember correctly Alvaro has 23 league goals at the moment and Abreu 21, and they are in the number 1 and 2 spots in the scoring chart. On to my midfield, it consists of Matthew Etherington and Darren Ambrose on the wings and usually Paul Ince as the captain and Alex Farnerud in the centre. I've only had Ambrose and Etherington on loan for a few months but even during that time they have lifted my level of play to new hights. Simply put, Etherington is unstoppable in the left wing, he scores almost for fun and gets loads of assists and Ambrose has assisted a few also and played good. Only problem with Etherington is his low stamina, so I have to take him to the bench in every game butthat isn't a big problem anymore as I got the skilled Magne Hoseth on free in January, so he can fill Etherington's boots. Paul Ince, who I got last season for free from Wolves has still kept his place in the starting eleven with his undeniable leader skills, I believe his attitude and experience is still important for my team and he leads my team to the EPL. After he has done that, he can start planning retirement days.

So, on to my defence. Jay McEveley is the left back and Karl Corneliusson is the right back and McEveley especially is doing a great job, he's gotten quite a few MOM awards and he's really starting to show his vast potential and I can't even describe how pleased I was to get him in the 2M pound sale of Marcus Bent to Blackburn in the start of the season. My two centre backs are Jolean Lescott, a bargain buy from Wolves in the first season (Thank you very much, Moncs icon_biggrin.gif) and my biggest buy, Matei Mirel Radoi, whom I bought for 2.2M pounds. From those two, Lescott has been the more dominating one and with him and McEveley in my defence I have two great guys for a long time hopefully. Also Radoi is still very young, so he has time to develop even better. Finally my goalie, Andreas Isaksson. I could not get a much better guy in between the posts as him, so all but praises to him and I believe that even in the EPL he would be one of the best goalies.

So that's my team and, oh, did I mention I have not lost in the league for something like 24 games! icon_eek.gif That's right, I'm the best icon_biggrin.gif

And here's my latest fixtures:

A Stoke 0-0

H Blackburn 4-0

A Cardiff 1-0

H Wolves 4-0

A Grimsby 3-0

H Reading 3-1

H Chesterfield 2-0

H Preston 5-0 in the FA Cup

H Crystal Palace 3-0

A Walsall 1-0

A Rotherham 1-1

H Charlton 4-0 icon_cool.gif

A Gillingham 0-0

A Bolton 1-2 in the FA Cup

OJ you crack me up man.....your the best of the rest m8 coz the best got promoted in case you hadn't noticed !!!!

I still think OJ will get the promotion he deserves although a word of warning to the boy and that is that I was in a similar position last season and the game seemed to find a way to screw me over....but with Sami's Millwall closing in on 3rd I feel certain that at least one of the Scandinavian Dynamic Duo will get the auto spot (hope I stay in the EPL to greet them tho) and we might even see an all human player play off special (that would be nice and competitive icon_smile.gif)

So good luck and a big welcome to our newest recruits from the west side.....

Well you can probably guess from the lack of postings that things have slowed down due to new players joining us. I played a total 3 games last session and I think everyone is in the same boat as me with needing a long period of fast play to get this season completed.

Both our new starts made good debuts but our old hands OJ & Sami still hold court in Div 1 with OJ so nearly there and Sami looking like a cert for at least a Playoff spot. Moncs Wolves have hit the skids and are going to struggle to make it I think. Tim's Blackburn did not seem to miss him as they put a few good results together and might be better off than Tim had hoped, while Razor also absent last session might have some work to do to his Forest side.

A few other absentees last session means that we are yet to play with all 9 human managers yet but I hope we manage on Thurs to get nearer that total (just hope Moncs 486 can cope !!)

Oh and life in the EPL is still dodgy with me sitting on 33pts and looking for the magical 40pts or there abouts to be safe (I hope)

Roll on Thursday and lets hope we get more updates soon from the other players !!!!

Indeed, few games were played on monday. I had 6 games, 3 wins, 2 draws and a defeat. So could have done better although I had to use heavy rotation as my star players are feeling the long season in their legs and needed some rest. But the last one was a nice 5-0 thumping of Sheffield United home, so I'm looking forward at my first game tomorrow, Brighton away.

The situation in league table is that I'm sitting on the second place 3 points behind Charlton after 35 games. They have 82 points and I have 79. Blackburn is currently third with 65 points and 34 games. So I have a comfortable gap between us and the ones below.

Wolves playoff bid has slipped up a little bit, with only one win in 5 games, the rails have came off.

Lee Millar our star striker has fonr off the boil a but which got me relasied that Im quite short on the striker front.

I have made around a dozen signings this season so far, and the vast majority of them have been under 20, Im building a team for the future... so watch out!!!

Hopefullt in tomorrow nights session I will get things back on track, the purchase of Craig Burley from Derby should bolster up the midfield, and Millar should return to form soon for the final playoff place push.

horrid time in the lions den, ridicilous really how we have lost our form. now we're actually fighting to stay on a playoff spot. here's the fixtures played since the last posting.

H Cardiff 1.div 3-0

A Wolves 1.div 0-0

H Stoke 1.div 0-0

A Blackburn 1.div 0-2

A Reading FA Cup 5th round 2-3

A Reading 1.div 3-4

H Chesterfield 1.div 1-2

A Gillingham 1.div 0-1

H Grimsby 1.div 2-0 (wuhuu!!)

H Crystal Palace 1.div 0-2

A Rotherham 1.div 1-1

H Ipswich 1.div 3-0

i mean this is pathetic, can't continue this way or we won't even be playing in the playoffs.

the guys ain't tired or jaded and the squad has morale, dunno what's the problem. have to start producing some better results with consistency in tomorrows session.

The Lions Manager

Elite I think I know what your problem is with Millwall.....you ain't scoring goals m8 !!! You need to see if Nathan Blake is still available as I am sure he would sort out your problems...NOT.

Looking forward to tonight and some new faces joining us maybe so we might get over the 10 players on at one time soon. That will really test Moncs system to the limit....

yes, scoring is the problem, you're right, need good scoring chanses to achieve that though and i think that is my main issue. a training or tactical issue? is my squad crap? just had bad luck? .... where's that whiskey bottle.... im losing the grip of my team!!!

The (soon boozed up) Lion Manager

I have just quit the game coz this piece of crap software is still bugged to hell......I mean 5 patches (and they are not enhancements) and it still don't work properly.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RabMohr:

I have just quit the game coz this piece of crap software is still bugged to hell......I mean 5 patches (and they are not enhancements) and it still don't work properly.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh quit the game as in leave the session last night or what?

I have to confess I saw it with my own eyes, Rab's coventry fought back from being 2-0 down to earn a vaulable 2-2 draw, however on my server the score displayed 3-2 to Bolton.... not a happy chappie is our Rab, and you can understand why, but he will be back.

Wolves play-off push is still in the balance, after going 7 games undefeated Im still 3 points behind with 3 games left, sadly two out of the three games are against the top two, but Im in form so who knows....

Well I was a bit ****ed off when I wrote that so now having been calmed down by Moncs I will admit that I will be back on Thurs to see if I can rectify the situation.....imagine this scene though.

Alex Ferguson being interviewed by reporter on Sky after an important game....

Reporter : Well Sir Alex what did you think of the game ?

Sir Alex : Aye it was a close one but I am happy with the point having been 2-0 down

Reporter : But Sir Alex, you lost 3-2 !!

Sir Alex : Dinnae be daft laddie....

Reporter : No honest look on the vidiprinter there (points to off screen monitor) see...

Sir Alex : na that's no right....

Reporter : It is correct...you lost 3-2...

Sir Alex : Ya stupid wee.....(at this point the interview goes off air)

PS Congrats to OJ on gaining promotion automatically...see you in the EPL next season (assuming my appeal is upheld)

A quick reminder to everyone playing tonight that we will be trying to complete the season so lets keep our eyes on the player waiting messages...OJ that means you and I...oh and check your scores as we go along as well guys coz you might not get that point you thought you had !!!

Yep, season 2 is nearing its conclusion and damn I can't wait to be in the EPL. Yes, that's right, Ipswich are making a comeback and they're gonna stay there for a long time! icon_biggrin.gif

And thanks for congratulating Rab, congrats to you too for probably staying in the EPL, will be fun to beat you next year. icon_smile.gif

Ah...the hollow boasts of a fellow human player...I have missed that in this soon to be completed lonely season in the EPL. Roll on tonight.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

to clarify that means I got bloody relegated !! My appeal against the dodgy 'result' was overturned and I go down by 1 point (funny that I lost a point in the dodgy game). So the 1st div has my company once again....Sami's Millwall lost to Blackburn in the Play off final so only OJ made it to the EPL (enjoy the cash windfall OJ). Wolves were magnificent in the last minute charge to even make the play offs beating both OJ's Ipswich and Champions Charlton to make it, but a bad home leg against Blackburn cost the boy his chance at a play off showdown against Sami. As for Blackburn, well Tim never showed last night and never told anyone he wasn't going to be able to make it so we are unsure if Tim's coming back, but if you read this Tim then let us know but be aware you won't be allowed to take control of Blackburn in the EPL due to having missed most of the season without a good reason....seems harsh but all the other players agreed to it.

Enough waffle from me and I now hand over to the other players for their input.....

As it appears that I am playing this game on my own due to the lack of feedback from my imagined other players, I will just re promote myself to the EPL and carry on as if nothing happened.....cmon guys part of this on line league thing is for a thread to be updated by ALL the players at least once a week.......

Well, I'll give my full report on last season and also my thoughts about the future season after our tomorrow's sessions when I know better what kind of players I might be able to buy etc. So until then, I'll just say hooray! I'm in the EPL !!!

Well said Rab, and I do admit that due to having a life I sometime dont update the thread as often as I should.

Last season for me was a bad one, a good one for the board and fans as they had mid table expectations, however I wanted promotion.

To finish 6th by not losing in my last 10 games was a great achievment, partically winning my last three games to scure that final play off place was superb. however to get beat in the semis of the play off was a massive blow.

Looking forward to season three. I dont plan to spend much money or to buy any players as over the past few seasons I have bought many youngsters who are now coming of age, so watch out guys, THIS WILL BE OUR YEAR!!!

and welcome back Rab icon_biggrin.gif

Here is a wee challenge for anyone reading this thread....can you show me the link that states that the rule on not loaning players from the same div changes in season 04/05 for Premiership teams. I know people say it is going to change but I have checked all the websites I can think of and have even emailed the FA but as yet no one has shown me it. The reason I want the info is that once again I feel the game is cheating players (yes strong words but read on please) as we are starting season 3 and I noticed that newly promoted Charlton were loaning in players from other EPL teams. As I had just been relegated from the EPL the season just passed I was horrified as I had been refused loans like that just the previous season. So can anyone tell me if this is a bug (another one) or if it is an intended rule change ???

I hope your never on a jury m8.....I asked for proof not heresay.....but I accept that if it let you loan a player from an EPL club that it isn't cheating (just misguided). Roll on tonight when our campaign can start properly and I find my way back to the EPL......

alright, haven't been posting here for a while, it was a bitterly disappointing playoff final against blackburn. we were down 4-0 after the first half icon_frown.gif. we once again froze on the occasion, mind you we weren't looking good in the semi's against leicester either after losing the first match home. nobody but me, the players and the lion fans remembered that we lost to leicester last year also in the semi's. so in the second leg we didn't want history to repeat itself and stormed our way through to the final with a solid and marvellous performance. don't remeber the result though :/

well we have made some purchases during the summer. we bought Sebastien Abreau from Ipswich for €1.8M wich was a bargain considering his value was €8M, guess Ipswich was short on cash. then we really needed two more players for each flank, so i got Morten Gamst Pedersen from Tromsö for €3.5M and John Eustace from Coventry for €1.5M.

Oh yeah! Had a nice surprise when we got a new board just before the playoffs and we ´got €11M in the budget and €9M for transfers out of it icon_smile.gif. so i am using that cash wisely and i think we are gonna be strong this year. Have had some Chelski feelings because some humans has offered me ridicilous players in the hope i would have an IQ of 50 and bought them.

The team has started to play more of a unit now wich really has showed in the opening league matches. here's the pre-season and season fixtures we have played.

pre-season:

A Sunderland 0-1

A Fulham 0-1

A Heerenveen 1-0

A Chievo 3-0

1st Division:

H Grimsby 4-1

A Stoke 2-0

H Gillingham 3-0

We have started really well, leading the table at this point and the lads has really found each other on the pitch and scored after some really nefty moves.

Mark Kerr has been promoted to captain even though he has really low influense, the point being he has tremendous bravery, determination, teamwork and work rate, AND that nobody else in the starting eleven has a really good influense. well has worked so far and hes stats has rised really well during the last season. Class player. icon_wink.gif

Looking forward to monday for our next session. Maybe this will be our year?

The Lions Manager

Elite : You only gave me £1m for Eustace (or Useless as the fans called him) so where did the other £500k go ??. I have to agree that Millwall look the part at the moment and I think are the best bet to make an automatic spot this season, although Stu's Norwich (not Stewart of Grimsby fame) have performed very well and are my darkhorses for a promotion.

Glad to see OJ got off to a winning start in the EPL and I really do hope he stays there as I think he has the strength in depth I was lacking last season. Other than that I struggled in my first two games and I think my lads are not yet over last seasons dissapointment yet, but I hope some hard work and a few BIG name signings should turn it around. Not sure we will be able to challenge this season but as I always say.....only time will tell.

Euro's.....WTF are they ?? you'll be wanting to pay in reindeer next....and have some respect for your elders boy, next time you call me twat I'll come over to Finland and kill you......or I might not.

Season three now under way, and not a great start for Wolves.

First of all the board in their wisdom have asked me to WIN THE LEAGUE!!! and to help me do that they have given me the massive sum of £190k to spend on transfers....Mind you I did say that I would be limiting my spending this season as I feel I have a good enough squad and some cracking yongsters coming through.

So onto pre-season, things started well with a fine 3-0 hammering of the MIGHTY Hearts, with Lee Millar grabbing a hat-trick, also catching the eye was Sammy Clingan and Sam Parkin, two of my youngsters who are knocking at the door of the first team.

Next up was two away games in Spain, both ending in defeat, 5-1 v Tenerife and a 2-1 loss against Numanica where again both yongsters done their first team chances no harm at all.

Last friendly as at home against lowly Farnbourgh who were easily dispossed of by two

goals to nil.

First up in the league was Simons Notts Forest, and after a few scares in the first 10 mins, Wolves took control of the game and ran our easy 2-0 winners with Millar and loan signing Dani scoring the all important goals.

Next up was Grimsby, and after 20 minutes I should have known that it was going to be one of those games where nothing would go right, chance after chance went abegging and 10 minutes before HT, Grimsby took a shock lead with their first attack of the game, wave upon wave of Wolves attacks in the second half could not break down the Grimsby defence and the game ended in a VERY disspointing 1-0 defeat.

Next up are two away games againt Frasers Stoke and Rabs Coventry, wo heres hoping we can get a bit of luck in those.....

Well, season 3 has started for us and the mighty Ipswich are in the EPL and are going to aim for trophies! Though maybe not this season... icon_wink.gif

First a few words from last season. Things went great all season long and there wasn't any doubt for me that I wouldn't be going up to the EPL. I had the best squad in the league and some international players like my goalie Isaksson, right back Korneliusson and centre back Radoi. Plus a host of U21 players. I finished the season in the second place after Charlton huge 97 points, in the first season I got 73 points, so a nice 24 point improvement and a 40 goal better better goal difference. My best players were Jolean Lescott (Again, thank you Moncs for the future England centre back icon_biggrin.gif), Isaksson and my striking duo of Sebastian Abreu and Alvaro. They socred about 60 goals together with Alvaro getting about 35 and Abreu getting almost 25 assists and being my best assist man and also the best in the league. Alvaro lost the scoring chart narrowly to Zamora but that didn't matter that much.

As I only got 1.8M pounds for transfers at the start of new season I had to sell a few players in order to be able to make the signings I wanted and I sold Abreu to Millwall for a cut-price of 1.2M pounds and Radoi to Tottenham for a nice hefty sum of 4M pounds and the promising young Dutch striker Sandro Calabro to NAC Breda for 2.3M pounds.

So, the summer came and I knew I had to get a few reinforcements, especially to the wings as last season my starting wingers were both on loan, Etherington and Ambrose. I solved the problem by signing former Lazio-hero Sergio Conceicao from Inter for free and loaning Boukhari from Ajax. My central midfield situation was pretty good but nonetheless I signed Aliou Cisse from the relegated Birmingham for 1.8M pounds to take over from the ageing Paul Ince as the fighter in the heart of my midfield and also Curtis Woodhouse from the same club for 900 thousand pounds to add cover in case of injuries and bans.

As I had sold Radoi, I had to get a new centre back to partner Lescott in the heart of the defence and I knew just the right guy to do the job superbly: Darren Purse of Birmingham. I had been hoping for a long time for Birmingham to ger relegated from the EPL, so I could buy their players and I got my wish and I was able to buy Purse for 2.5M pounds. An excellent buy and he would also become my new captain as I let Ince move to Stoke for 100 thousand. After the purchase of Purse I genuinely believe I have one of the best defensive partnerships in the league with Lescott and Purse. I also loaned my reserve right back to Wolves for the entire season, so I needed some cover to Korneliusson and I got Ruben from Real Madrid for free.

On to my attack, as I sold Abreu to Milwall and Calabro to NAC, I needed a few more strikers and also in the EPL a bit more quality. So I was able to loan Milan Baros from Liverpool and Javier Portillo from Real Madrid. Both excellent strikers and along with Alvaro I have a very good attack, also.

So those were my new signings and players sold out and I still have quite much money to make new purchases if I find a good buy. I also got to play my first game in the EPL and started it with an 1-0 away victory. Baros scored the goal from a good pass by Conceicao.

This will be my lineup very probably:

------------Baros-Portillo-------------

Boukhari - Cisse - Farnerud - Conceicao

McEveley - Lescott - Purse© - Korneliusson

----------------Isaksson----------------

Looking forward for tomorrow, I think I'm heading for a top half finish! icon_smile.gif

Things are getting difficult with Stoke, only a budget of 95,000 for the season and with only 2 transfers coming in, its been a difficult start, the team have gelled and with a massive victory over Wolves and a great result against Everton at goodison it maybe showing signs that a mid-table position can be held, the board are happy that we are not in the early relegation fight, but we have no chance of making the playoffs, maybe at some point I will manage to get out of this club and into another with a little ambition.

Fudge

Stoke Manager

Well last nights session was a mixed bag for Coventry with my league position improving from 22nd (yes that is crap) to 19th (yes I know thats crap too) but I did knock Monc's Wolves out of the League Cup (I was shocked but Moncs was stunned) and I also managed a draw with Stu's high flying Norwich who are living up to my darkhorse prediction and are 2nd to Sami's Millwall.

My problems lie with the very poor morale of the team due to last seasons relegation but I know we will put it behind us soon. I know that if we don't we will have no chance of going up this season and we might even end up going down !!!! I have tried to freshen the squad but have had to change to a 433 due to my lack of any decent wingers and I am still missing a quality goalscorer (more to follow on that soon). I am also lumbered with an overage, overpaid deadweight called Gary McAlister who is taking 20k a week and limiting my max wage to 4.5k at the moment which is causing me problems in attracting the players I need. The board keep blocking my Free Transfering of him and I really am losing patience with them and am on the verge of issuing the ultimatium of 'him or me' but I know what their answer would be so I'll hold off until he leaves.

Looking forward to Thurs and the struggle to keep my temper......more to come.

I have Obtained Secret footage of the Coventry match stewards getting ready for the visit of Millwall, I think this is over the top, let me know what you think.... Obviously real millwall fans would be used in due course for training purposes.

[This message was edited by Bambi on 19 August 2003 at 14:02.]

[This message was edited by Goldy on 23 January 2004 at 2:00.]

Fudge you got it wrong mate thats the Gary Mc personal guard taking up their positions before my next meeting with him icon_smile.gif

PS and I would make the pic a wee bit smaller in size m8 icon_wink.gif

Can't complain too much. The season has started really well and an automatic promotion is the goal for this season. The board and fans are over the moon at the moment and the squad has a superb morale.

Only problems are my high wage budget and Ivan Bosnjak whose contract renewal is looking grim. Looks like he's going after the season and OJ looks to have some interest in the situation.

fixtures:

league:

A Colchester 2-0

H Rotherham 3-0

A Birmingham 2-1

H Cardiff 2-2

A Chesterfield 0-1

A Crewe 3-0

H Brighton 3-0

A Hull 1-2

H Wolves 1-0

A Q.P.R 2-1

League Cup 1st round

A Q.P.R 0-0

went out after penalties and Nicky Culkin being the hero for Q.P.R.

So we are 1st in the league at the moment with our record being after 13 matches 10 wins 1 draw and 2 lost. Goal difference 28 goals scored and 8 against and we have 31 points, 3 points ahead of Crystal Palace. Hope things will continue like they have. Looking forward to Monday icon_smile.gif

The Lions Manager

Well it happens to the best so it has happened to me, Stoke sacked me, i asked for more money but they refused and in an act of desparation i issued an ulimatum and they accepted it.

O well i am now with the mighty Everton, when i took over they were 18th in the division now i have taken them to 20th, but out of the 6 DC i only had 2 youth players fit and the rest of the squad isnt very happy, There are a few players coming in and things will turn around, i can only hope that christmas come fast and that we can lift ourselves up and look like the team were ment to be.

The Manager

Everton Football Club

Archived