Release day patch question

When the patch is released, and the data update it includes, will there be an option to play the game with the original database? (like when you start the game up it asks you if you want to use 11.0.0 or 11.0.1 database etc)

It's just i am playing via steam so it will patch automatically, and i would like to keep liverpool as they are

Cheers

luka, SI have said that their principal reason for releasing this release-day patch was the need to include the Liverpool takeover. This alone would be a database change. I also believe I read that there will be database changes up to and including today. I don't recall who said that though, Miles perhaps?

in the fast i have always played with original data, so i'd assume it will still be the case here.

i cant abide starting a new game and having transfers from the following January already in place. i have enough trouble getting to grips with starting at the beginning of July and having players who weren't actually transfered in until later in the window.

if i had my way, there'd be an option to start with all teams in the exact state they were at the start of the transfer window, so i would be forced to start with players like Poulsen and Konchesky at Liverpool...

Archived