FM 2011 - new way to gain nationality ?

Screenshot: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/freeman211986/denilson.jpg

I haven't seen that "option" in FM 2010, what exactly does it mean ? I couldn't find more details in the fm2011 demo, but will there be any other ways to gain nationality ? I mean... "non-accumulatively" ? ( i don't know how else too call the opposite of that :D). What is the difference between gaining nationality accumulatively vs gaining nationality "non-accumulatively" ?

All it means is the player had to spend that amount of days in the country over their career. So a player could spend a year in Engalnd and then go abroad for a year, come back and spend another year in England and this would count as 2 years in total.

I assume by putting accumulatively on nations, there must be some that you have to stay in for the whole period of time for it to count so a consecutive number of days.

I don't think its any real difference just explained better.

It means if it takes 4 years to gain English nationality it doesn't have to be done in one go. He could spend 2 years in England, then move to France for 2 years before returning for another 2 years in England.

I think you've misunderstood the word 'accumulatively'. It purely means 'in total' or 'overall', therefore it counts the number of days spent in a country in as many different stints as there have been. No change from previous versions, the word is just there fpr clarity...

i think it means that player has probably had two or more spells in england interrupted with move away from country. Per ejemplio, i got transferred from my spanish 2nd division club to english championship. spent 2 years in england and then was loaned back to spain for a season.when i came back to my club days until gaining nationality started to add up to days accumulated before i left on loan back to spain.

to be morte specific.

2007. transfer spain - england

2009. loan from england to spain

2010. england again

so it is 730 days in england interrupted with loan spell. when i got back my time in england started to add up (accumulate) and now im roughly on 765 days in england stil missing three years to get brit passport.

hope it clears it up, a bit.

ah sorry, i didn't see people already explained it pretty well.

Ok is this just a very detailed example where you use first person as a story vehicle or do you really play in the Championship?

From what I saw in the demo, there are two options.

Accumulatively, which means it doesn't have to be all in one go. Most nations have this.

The other is consecutively, which I think is in Germany, where the player have to play there for at least 5 years without leaving the country.

If he leaves the counter is reset.

Archived