FM11: Khouma Babacar

DavidRicardo

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had him, Sanogo and Lukaku in a 433 but then i signed Dzeko on a free and Babacar was performing worst so loaned him out for the season so he could play games :D

Any chance you could post a screenie of how Sanogo and Lukaku have developed in their respective threads? Got those two and Babacar as my main strikers so just want to see how they're doing.

Any chance you could post a screenie of how Sanogo and Lukaku have developed in their respective threads? Got those two and Babacar as my main strikers so just want to see how they're doing.

I would take Babacar any day. Immense player!

10efy2s.png

He will be leaving me for free in one season though, because I forgot to warn a player after a red card (nice joke) :)

I would take Babacar any day. Immense player!

10efy2s.png

He will be leaving me for free in one season though, because I forgot to warn a player after a red card (nice joke) :)

Do you use a specific training method, or does his stats shoot up like that with normal training and good coaches?

Sure, here you go :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/239351-Yaya-Sanogo?p=6264523#post6264523

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/236146-FM11-Romelu-Lukaku?p=6264515#post6264515

And Rossini i just had good coaches :)

Bought him in 2010 and stuck him in my U18 squad for a season. He scored about 34 goals so I put him in the first team squad in 11/12.

He's done brilliantly, particularly in the Champs league, but unfortunately he's now broken a foot and is out for four months :(

Hope it doesn't stop his development too much

I bought Babacar for £55million after pursuing him for several years but failing to have my bids accepted.

He had a good season but he really is a love/hate player, he misses so many chances it can become unreal but then other games he'll just become a god and wreck the other team, he actually went over 10 hours without a goal at one point in the season.

I've been playing him as a target man in a 4-5-1 with a few adjusted sliders, I've also told him to attempt first time shots and try to beat the offside trap more, also hoping I can eventually make him stop placing his shots, he achieved 3 tens in his first season.

He had a brilliant season though, he broke Henry's record for goals scored in a season (Arsenal Record), he broke the most goals in a match by slotting 6 past Chelsea and finished as top goalscorer along with several other achievements, he's already a favoured personnel for the fans of Arsenal

khoumababacarprofileatt.png

khoumababacarstatsplayi.png

khoumababacarhistorybio.png

;6306436']What PPM's for him guys??

Should I teach him to avoid using weaker foot??

since his left foot is weak.

You could do' date=' he came to me with that PPM and although I'm not a huge fan of it I'm keeping it. I prefer not having it though else I find they end up wasting opportunities for me because they aren't willing to use their weaker side.

I had him learn first time shots, likes to beat the offside trap and stop him trying to place his shots because he was being too precise and it ended up annoying me

He had an amazing season for me, breaking top goalscorer record and average rating record along with loads of awards won

[img']http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/240/khoumababacarhistorycar.png[/img]

khoumababacarhistoryach.png

He's an honest-to-God monster of a player. Probably the best youngster ever in any FM series.

I've brought him in January 2011, and he's still 17 - yet I placed him in my title challenging Everton side.

7 games, 6 goals partnering Yakubu and El Hamdaoui in a 4-4-2 and with a rotation policy.

He can even play the difficult Deep Lying Forward role.

He turns 18 in March and I'm actually scared of what he can achieve!

If you have the choice between Babacar or Lukaku etc., take Babacar :p

£20 million too much before 2nd season?

It's a bit expensive considering he only costs around £12M first season. But at the same time how much he'll cost you will only go up over time (see ArsenalFan7's screenie :D) so if you want him you'd be as well just getting him for that price.

He better be worth it. Felt easier using that kind of money on Ganso and Pastore.

I paid £14m in the January transfer window, first season. Scored 8 in 9 starts, just turned 18.

So, yes, he's worth it. Pastore and Ganso are ace too of course, and will probably make more of an instant impact, but long term there's no doubt in my mind Babacar is a goal machine waiting to be turned on!

How do people play him just signed him 3rd season in, with my Wolfsburg save.

Play two up front, other striker I have are, yaya sanogo, rafael sobis, and mario mandzukic.

Can be used in a variety of ways depending on how he's developed. Generally fits in anywhere, but is probably best as an Advanced Forward.

How do people play him just signed him 3rd season in, with my Wolfsburg save.

Play two up front, other striker I have are, yaya sanogo, rafael sobis, and mario mandzukic.

I'd say target man, either attack or support depending on who you partner him with

Getting him to come to Barca at the end of the 4th season for 30m. My scout reports all quoted over 40m, so when the board accepted on behalf of the Fiorentina manager I was quite pleased. His stats are excellent, and as I'm only playing the one striker ATM (+ AMR Inside Fwd and AMC Treq) he seems to have the perfect all round game. Good finisher, heading, mental stats and physical. He is light years ahead of Lukaku (who we also have, but is far too temperamental).

I paid £20m 2nd season. Ive got Tevez, Babacar and Abel Hernandez.

Babacar is my super sub, he comes on and scores, he came on as 11 sub apps 0 starts and scored 9 goals. Hernandez was my stand out player tho, its hard to put Babacar ahead of him when he is playing so well.

BUT Babacar will defiantly be worth his money in the long run!

babacarrs2rec.jpg

Bear in mind he was a 17 year old in that first season and still bagged 8 in 15, and he's only 18 now and is undoubtedly my starting striker at Everton and an absolute machine, leading the EPL goalscoring charts.

I'm terrified of how good he's going to be by the age of 21, never mind 24 or at his actual peak at 27!

He's the biggest "no brainer" buy in the game. Shockingly good. Sign him ASAP.

He had a good but less successful year, he was amazing until his last 5 league games or so.

His attributes also seem to drop a lot, might be my schedules but it happens very frequently and now at the end of the season about 6 attributes have dropped. His strength especially seems to go from 19 to 20, 20 to 19 and on and on..

khoumababacarprofileatt.png

Anybody could recommend some preffered moves for this guy? Got him places shots and 18 finishing\composure, but still only scores about 1 in about 10 shots.

3 and a half seasons in and he's got 20 goals 111 league appearances. Great for a centreback, sucks for a striker. Heskey in disguise?

I love how the bio text automatically generates a very feasible, but odd text.

Read it closely... haha! Appearantly, he won the african nations cup with fiorentina!

Read it again!

Its not saying that he won the African Cup of Nations with Fiorentina, its saying he won it while he was playing at Fiorentina.

Archived