Nik33's FM11 Data Packs

nik33

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stretford is Rooney's Agent, he's also Steven Taylor's. He tried the same trick with Taylor's contract (holding out, putting the club to ransom, etc) and the club called his bluff and put Taylor on the transfer market. Stretford is a known greedy stain on football.

From the link in the first post: Put these files in the editor data folder that you will find at My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 directory. If there isn't one, create it yourself. When you start a new game, the files will be selected automatically.

@Rich

Yes. I'll wait a couple of days so you have more time to spot any other minor erros and release a fix with some more agents too.

@Stamatis

Yes, i'll come. You mean fmscout? I saw it, you are all doing a very good job there!

I had set the 500 agents target for my next update but I want to give you a file without mistakes so I'll reach 450 and upload - Monday or Tuesday.

I made Raiola a Dutch because of this: Carmine "Mino" Raiola is a football agent, a naturalised Dutch citizen born 1967 in the Campanian town of Nocera Inferiore, in Italy.

I updated the Data Pack to contain a fix for the French internationals for patch 11.1. It has some corrections on the agents too (and some new ones), for everyone that will start a new game.

just question

you have a bonus link, is this just for agents file? Is this different from agents in original file, or do I need to download both?

Also I am interested in young player pack and also general changes pack. Is young players pack those players football manager does not currently have? Why they not have them? Also in general changes pack what kind of change made? Why is this change not made by SI?

I dont, I just remember seeing him on the last version with a lot more clients. Maybe thats one of the things you corrected.

Yes, his name was over someone else's name for some weird reason but I checked every agent to be sure that there aren't any other similar errors.

just question

you have a bonus link, is this just for agents file? Is this different from agents in original file, or do I need to download both?

Also I am interested in young player pack and also general changes pack. Is young players pack those players football manager does not currently have? Why they not have them? Also in general changes pack what kind of change made? Why is this change not made by SI?

SI doesn't include them as they are too young (U15). They are rated as realistic as possible, no exaggerations. General changes contain some changes for the 11.1 patch and works with Metal_Guitarist's update too.

The bonus link contains 2 xmls that alter the appearance of the Agents' Profiles ingame (bigger agent pic, extra columns etc).

Trying to download from Underground but says I don't have enough posts to download?

Not really a "mirror" is it?

In first post's link you can download the 1.1 version which I updated today.

Yes, his name was over someone else's name for some weird reason but I checked every agent to be sure that there aren't any other similar errors.

SI doesn't include them as they are too young (U15). They are rated as realistic as possible, no exaggerations. General changes contain some changes for the 11.1 patch and works with Metal_Guitarist's update too.

The bonus link contains 2 xmls that alter the appearance of the Agents' Profiles ingame (bigger agent pic, extra columns etc).

okay thank you, after i finish downloading facepack i will download and give go :)

Nik, could you also have a squad status on the agent page in the client list? That way, you can quickly see which of his clients are for example back-ups and might be easier to lure away.

It has by default!

found a little glitch on italian media: it's "corriere della sera" and not "corriere della serra". That was on your first version.

Will be corrected. Also if you want more italian media, you can suggest some..

Oh, I misread it! Ok, I will look into it.

your general changes pack and and team color/extra kits packs , are they post patch ?

They are made to work with the 11.1 patch, yes.

this is great and I am trying. I have question your pack adds more agent to game is this correct?

so now I have more agent to work with? so some player in normal football manager game not come with agent but now with this add-on they have agent?

No. The game doesn't have any real agent, just fake (generated) ones. I put real ones, so no more fake agents for a very big number of players.

ahhh ok, this is great :)

I am try now, do you know if agent is become re-gen in maybe 10 years time? So is new agent created like new players by computer. I do not mind just ask and see if you know answer

Hi, great update. One question though. I have downloaded this (and no other updates - aprt from one i have done myself, but thats only to correct a few stats issues for the team i support).

When i start my new game up, numerous managers are not at their new clubs, but the old ones:

Steve Cotterill is not at Portsmouth, but Notts Co

Paul Ince is not Notts Co boss but assistant

Ramos not at Dnipro

Koln manager not there

Angola manager not there

Backe not at New York

But, in the editor, for all the data files, the managers are in the correct place.

anyone came up against this too???

In the game I started today all the above are correct :/

i wonder if its a conflict with the small update file i did myself (weird if it is, since all it does is change a few stats and put one player at a new club).

Ill have to start a new game without it, and one with it, and see what happens.

I thought it might have been becuase the contract start date for the above managers is Aug 2010 in the editor, but my game starts july 2010...but as noone is having the same problem, it cant be :-|

In the game I started today all the above are correct :/

Well, it was definately my little update file that did it. i loaded your updates and it worked fine.

very weird to my update file to make a few changes resulted in random managers not being at the correct clubs!!

Archived