Nik33's FM11 Data Packs

nik33

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would it be possible to get the full list of the young players you have added in?

Thanks.

You can check this quite easily. Download the file, place it in the editor data folder, load the FM editor, load the database and the young players file and then filter the people search by 'number of changes' is at least 1. You will thus see what players he added.

could i ask just ... if i could use Nik33's for a complete new seriously game ... with all the transfer around the world ... and then when then 11.3 patch comes out ... just ... patch the game ?

Once you have started a new game, any data changes due to an official patch will NOT take affect in your save game.

Once you have started a new game, any data changes due to an official patch will NOT take affect in your save game.

Yes i know ... i mean ... if Nik33 could be a complete ... update of the data ... and i will go on with the patch 11.3 for the match engine etc... not interested ... in the official data in case

Non capisco il tuo inglese :( Mandami un PM in italiano e provero a risponderti al meglio che posso.

I don't understand your English :( Send me a PM in Italian and I'll try to answer as best I can.

• 2 weeks later...

v3 for 11.3 is out, check the first post. Delete v2.7 data packs before you copy the new xmls as some files are removed now and should not stay in your editor data folder.

Enjoy!

v3.2 is up.

Injury update system tweaked, 5 more young stars and 5 more agents added, Luis Fabiano, Boussoufa, Tardelli transferred along with other improvements.

• 3 weeks later...

Will upload v3.3 tomorrow lads, done most work today, thanks for the interest!

ps. The failures are things that can't be implemented ingame by the editor, like personality attributes for agents, so there isn't any problem.

does all this work with the 11.3 without any probs was planning on using the agents & injuries files its just there seems too be problems with files made using the 11.2 patch with the new patch

I had no problems at all. What kind of problems do you mean?

Thanks Nik!

One question: I have the latest 11.3 transfer update of M_G, which transfers did you include which aren't on that database? (if you know of course :p)

A lot of them, but you can use transfer updates together without problems (as if a transfer is set at both of them, only one will be used ingame).

its just i created youth players using the 11.2 patch which isnt working with 11.3 players ending up at wrong clubs etc so i was just wondering with you creating agents using older editor is there any probs

Hey Nik! Great job!

One question though: Were a lot of changes made to the Gillsman system? I'm seeing a lot of the AI's star players out with lengthy injuries and I'm just wondering if that's just me getting a lucky break this season or if the system got more severe.

Thanks! No, in fact I reduced the occurrence / severity on a lot of big injuries after enough tests. If you continue to see this, please post the common big injuries you see, to tweak them down.

Regarding the latest Gillsman injury update, Do you have to apply these before a new game?

I am using the v3.0 and have a save going there & just wondering if the previous version is still good enough regarding injury system?

Archived