FM11 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

KSV Holstein Kiel - 2015/2016 Season Review

First Team | Transfers | League Table

Pre-Season

1. vs. Club Brugge (2-1)
  2. vs. Viborg (1-1)
  3. vs. Duisburg (0-3)

Transfers

Not much happened on the transfer market this season for me, signing the lowest amount of players since i took over Kiel. The most notable player signed was Pascal Bieler who took over the left side of our defence and had a decent season.

German Second Division

Nobody expected this, not even me. And after 2 difficult seasons with an awefull defence how could i expect this sudden change?

We started the season good and our first league defeat came only in our 7th game against Freiburg (1-3). After this the team bounced back and after the first part of the season was done we were in 5th place, 3 points away from 3rd and 7 points away from first place. At that point i thought that maybe a play-off spot wasn't completely out of reach for us this season.

The second part of the season started with a draw away at Cottbus, a win at home with Koblenz and a defeat away at Bochum. After that we managed to turn things around and we went on a 10 games unbeaten streak (2 draws and 8 wins, including a win away at Freiburg, 3-1) and we suddenly found ourselves in 1st place with a 4 points advantage. The last 4 games didn't bring any win, just a defeat followed by 3 draws. Despite this we kept our 1st place and we won the competition with 2 points ahead.

A big difference this season was made by our defence. After having one of the worst defences in the past seasons we finished this season by having the best defence in the league.

Time for a meeting with the big boys from Bundesliga next season.

German Cup

We got to second round by defeating Aue with 1-0 but in the second round we struggled against Leverkusen and lost the game 0-1.

Key players

Julian Baumgart was my best player this season. The 23 years old right winger played 35 games this season, scoring 13 goals, had 8 assists and finished the season with an average rating of 7,21. My defence was coordinated as usual by Yehuda Huta who finished with an average rating of 7,18. A special mention goes to Giorgos Panagi who was in very good form in my last games scoring a few important goals.

Plans for the future

I don't want anything more than to avoid relegation while building a strong team for the future seasons. With a few quality signings i am sure we can acomplish this.

The Road so Far

[i][color="blue"][b]CLUB HISTORY[/b][/color]

[b]SEASON      LEAGUE     POS.     CUP            EUROPE     ACHIEVEMENTS/NOTES[/b]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]2011/2012[/b]   G3rd       [url="http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5708/fm2011060100411096.jpg"]5th[/url]      -              -          -
[b]2012/2013[/b]   G3rd       [url="http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5471/fm2011060213005035.jpg"]1st[/url]      First Round    -          Promoted & Winners of the German Third Division
[b]2013/2014[/b]   G2nd       [url="http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/7884/fm2011060500104369e.jpg"]15th[/url]     Second Round   -          -
[b]2014/2015[/b]   G2nd       [url="http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2093/fm2011060822523990.jpg"]13th[/url]     First Round    -          -
[b]2015/2016[/b]   G2nd       [url="http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6119/fm2011061119103660.jpg"]1st[/url]      Second Round   -          Promoted & Winners of the German Second Division
[/i]

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i have alot of free time atm for about another 2 weeks or so. I don't watch every game while playing, instead i use a combination of only commentary and extended depending on the difficulty of the game.

safe_image.php?d=cbac618b814dd9802f4a9bf7e9cc0e64&w=180&h=540&url=http%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fit%2Fc%2Fc0%2FAcr_messina_logo.jpg

A.C.R. Messina – Serie B – Season 2014/15

Season Preview

After managing to survive in our first Serie B season which was my sole aim last season, this summer was all about consolidating and looking to improve our league position. This has meant a few tough decisions in terms of squad management as a few player loyalities have been tested. Still I guess that is the name of the game.

The Players

Time to introduce the new signings…

Transfers

Goalkeepers

30. Gustavo Mendes - Highly promising young Spanish keeper signed on a free after his release by Barcelona. Real quality player and he will push Di Gennaro hard this season for the keepers jersey.

Full Backs

15. Alessio Grea - a slightly pricey signing at £200k, Alessio was a necessary signing as we were short at RB. Not the best in terms of potential, he should do a decent squad job for now at least.

Centre Backs

2. Gianluca Freddi - Gianluca was signed on a pre-contract back in January and adds some more quality to our defence. Can also play RB so a useful player to have.

26. Kiril Rashkov - Kiril is a Bulgarian youth international and a dominating defender. Adds real competition to our central defence.

33. Mariano Stendardo - Another signed in January, Mariano adds defensive experience. Will probably end up being a squad player.

Midfielders

14. Mattia Esposito - Highly promising player, Mattia was one player I wanted to bring to the club. Another young Italian with bags of potential.

17. Jan Pavlik - Jan is another youngster with plenty of potential. Will add competition to the right wing spot.

46. Lorenzo Insigne - a few of you may remember Lorenzo being on loan from Napoli in the first season. Well in need of some depth in central midfield I have brought him back to the club on a permanent deal. Hopefully he can turn in some strong performances.

88. Tcheco - Young Brazilian left winger brought in from Torino on a minimal transfer fee. Tcheco has made a strong start to his Messina career.

Gert Jan Michi - Dutch midfielder brought in on loan from Napoli for the season to add some depth.

Strikers

39. Kenneth Skogen - Kenneth is, you guessed it, another player with plenty of potential. Will be mainly a support striker this season.

Plamen Marinov - young Bulgarian striker with potential. I have sent him to feeder club Pisa for the coming season for experience.

Roberto Gambardella - Roberto has come in on loan to add some cover. Unlikely to feature much.

The Season Ahead

Overall I am fairly happy with the squad I have. Ideally I would be a little stronger at RB and maybe in central midfield (a perennial problem). However I have two great goalkeepers, strength in central defence, some good wingers and some real potential upfront. I have made the decision to try and get some more use of Daniele Petrucci this season and as he is now pretty good as a right winger I am going to give him a go here.

Targets

- Improve on last season finish of 15th

- Reach the 1st round of the Coppa Italia

Forza Peloritani!!!

That's a nice pre-season rlipscombe. Good luck in the new season.

Minisav, that's a nice start there, keep it up.

As for me, i'm now continuing my save. The new season didn't start yet, i have a few players joining in july and i i will probably looking for some promising youngsters.

Andy Sava - Congrats on the promotion! And great job on the defense. :thup: Good luck against the big boys!

LLR - That's a powerful right foot your boy's got! :eek:

rlipscombe - Some good signings there. Looking to the future I see. Petrucci to score 15+ goals from the right wing, my bold prediction. :D

minisav - Great start. Hope your boys forget about that last match and get right back to a long winning streak. Good luck! :thup:

I've been busy the last week reading for my last exam and have only got about half way through my season myself. Will probably get some playtime later tonight. Need to get back into it before I forget all my players names again.

LLR - That's a powerful right foot your boy's got! :eek:

Yeah I thought so too, very impressive for the third level in Spain, looking forward to his development. Will be losing another of my midfielders in this offseason, the replacement for Aspas who left last year, Pfeiffer will be leaving for 130k in July. So I think Joao Carlos & Cristian Loffredo will be again looking for someone to play between them in my midfield.

The question I have is with 12 games to go in the season when Pfeiffer demanded out, should I keep playing him? or blood one of the others to replace him? I do have three options with Savarese, Le Goff or Rossi, none are currently at the level of Pfeiffer though.

if you're not in any danger i'd be tempted to drop him. i had it last season with Verre and his form nosedived so i dropped him. those midfielders are all pretty similar though so yough to suggest one.

Ohanzee - interesting prediction. based on first 15 games you're WAY overestimating... :(

if you're not in any danger i'd be tempted to drop him. i had it last season with Verre and his form nosedived so i dropped him. those midfielders are all pretty similar though so yough to suggest one.

The thing I am in danger of is dropping out of the playoffs, we are in a serious battle for the title as shown below in my little table update.

| Pos   | Team             | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 1st   | Ontinyent        | 28    | 19    | 1     | 8     | 52    | 36    | +16   | 58    | 
| -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 
| 2nd   | Albacete         | 28    | 17    | 5     | 6     | 71    | 39    | +32   | 56    | 
| 3rd   | Haro             | 28    | 17    | 5     | 6     | 63    | 31    | +32   | 56    | 
| 4th   | Alcoyano         | 28    | 16    | 7     | 5     | 58    | 32    | +26   | 55    | 
| 5th   | Alicante         | 28    | 15    | 6     | 7     | 47    | 32    | +15   | 51    | 

So I am using him right now, but if Alicante drops off a bit more and we fall away from the top then I may start playing one of my three replacements.

Edit: I am also in the semis of the Federation Cup (Lost in the Spanish Cup First Round), so trying to defend that title, and the other thing playing a part in my season is my February screw-up where I had removed players from the squad registration, and only have a 16 man squad for the league. In the Cup I am unlimited, but its a struggle to keep a fit team with Diallo out for 4 months :p

Mini update. At the half way mark in the league and I'm still 2nd top. 6 point behind Leverkusen who've only lost 1 and drawn 1 with 15 wins. Unbelievable they are. Got a 10 point lead on 3rd myself so looking good for CL football next season. Having to dodge offers for Van Aanholt who is quite integral at Lb for me.

Well it looked like the results were coming our way, a 2:1 lead in the first leg of the Federation Cup Finals heading away, a 1:0 victory over Ontinyent to move top of the league with a game in hand (Against Albacete), this is also now 11pts clear of missing the playoffs, but all four of the top teams are in with a chance.

| Pos   | Team             | Pld   | Won   | Drn   | Lst   | For   | Ag    | G.D.  | Pts   | 
| 1st   | Haro             | 31    | 20    | 5     | 6     | 70    | 31    | +39   | 65    |  
| 2nd   | Ontinyent        | 32    | 21    | 2     | 9     | 55    | 37    | +18   | 65    |  
| 3rd   | Albacete         | 31    | 19    | 6     | 6     | 80    | 42    | +38   | 63    |  
| 4th   | Alcoyano         | 32    | 17    | 9     | 6     | 63    | 37    | +26   | 60    |  
| 5th   | Villarreal "B"   | 32    | 16    | 6     | 10    | 67    | 48    | +19   | 54    |  
| 6th   | Alicante         | 32    | 15    | 8     | 9     | 49    | 36    | +13   | 53    |  

But then we had the disastrous news that one of our Centre Mids, Joao Carlos, had gone and torn his cruciates...he will be out for 9 months. I need to blood my youngsters now. I have managed to add two more options for those roles though in Giovanni Gualtieri & Marco Riccardi.

So going to be a tight run now, as we have the final of the Federation Cup on Thursday, 13th Placed Real Alcala away on Sunday, and 3rd Placed Albacete away on Wednesday.

emblem.jpg

The Yellow Bulls - Season Review 2012/13

4th in Turkish First Division (pred: 18th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The League

Another roller coaster season with a very exciting finish, as we once again finished 4th and ended up in the playoffs. The playoffs in this division aren't a knockout based cup type of thing like in the 2nd division though, but instead of group of 4 teams (3rd to 6th placed) have to play each other once in neutral stadiums.

I thought with us finishing 4th and from the previous results against these 3 teams we'd have maybe a 50/50 chance before the games started. But we had several key players out with injury. 3 players with 30+ matches during the season and our top goal scorer were all missing. Add to that the fact that these matches are played with just 3 days between them and I didn't really think we had that big a chance after all.

The first match was against 6th placed Caykur Rizespor. We only managed a 1-1 draw, while 2nd placed Adana won their match against Denizlispor and moved top of the table. Next game for us was against Adana, and when I saw the condition of my players I thought we were doomed for sure. Adding to the insult Norwood, one of few key players that wasn't already injured, went away on international duty. Brilliant timing! I guess Adana had condition and injury problems of their own though, cause it was a very even match and we held on to a 1-0 lead for 74' minutes before they equalized. 1-1 was the final result and with Denizlispor winning their match 3-1 over Rizespor the table looked like this:

[b]Team		Pld	Won	Drn	Lst	G.D	Pts[/b]
------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Adana[/b]		2	1	1	0	3-1	4
[b]Denizlispor[/b]	2	1	1	0	3-3	3
[b]Istanbulspor[/b]	2	0	2	0	2-2	2
[b]Rizespor[/b]	2	0	1	1	1-4	1
------------------------------------------------------------

With us playing Denizlispor in the final match and Adana against Rizespor, we needed help to have any chance. But looking at the table and goal difference, it wasn't impossible. If Adana lost their match all we needed to do was beat Denizlispor, which I was fairly confident we could do, having beaten them 2-0 and 4-0 earlier in the season. If Adana drew their match we'd need to win by 3 goals, or 2 if Adana drew 0-0, etc.

Looking at my squad before the last match it was not a pretty sight. 8 of the 11 players that started against Adana were now below 90% condition. I decided to swap them all out for fit players even if that meant playing with slightly less quality. Norwood was back from his international though, which was a big boost. It worked out well as we once again put 4 past Denizlispor while conceding only 1. It was all up to Rizespor, but I tried not to get my hopes up before looking at their result ... *music to build up the tension even more*

Before I tell you, here's the shots statistic for their match. Rizespor had 8 shots, while Adana had 19!! But as has been seen so many times it's not enough just shooting, you have to score goals, and Adana didn't. Rizespor won 1-0 and gave us the 1st place in the playoff group, and promotion to the Turkish Premier Division!!!

The Turkish Cup (fixtures)

We did better than last year, getting through 2 round of qualifiers before being knocked out by Büyüksehir Belediye Spor. They finished 8th in the Premier Division so I'm happy with our performance.

The Players (squad ratings)

I'll try to pick a first eleven, but it's not easy in some positions.

GK - Kerem Inan . Not much doubt about this one, sadly he got injured with knee tendonitis a few games before the playoffs started. I have no idea what that means, but he's still out for 6-7 months. So going to have to look for a new one for the first half of next season at least.

DR - Tuna Kaya . This is a position I struggle to decide on. No one is consistent enough. Will definitely be looking for some improvement.

DC - Evren Kürcü . He's slow and old, but his got the mental strength and experience.

DC - Erman Yildirim . Him and Kürcu played 30 games each and was my pair for most of the season. Big blow when he sprained his ankle just before the playoffs and missed those.

DL - Süleyman Celikyurt . Not sure if he'll make it at the top level, but he's fairly consistent.

DMC - Andrea Romano . Our Italian also missed the playoffs with a torn hamstring. I think he's very promising still.

MC - Oliver Norwood . He got homesick almost right away after joining so I sent him back to the beautiful countryside of Northern Ireland for a few weeks. He came back and played pretty much every game after that. He was averaging below 6.80 the first half of the season so as you can tell he really came to life once he settled in after christmas.

MC - Mustafa Bozkurt . Was brought back on loan from Besiktas once again. He's 18 years old now and I wish I had the money to just buy him, but he just signed a new contract with Besiktas so he's a bit out of our league atm. Another great season from him, playing 35 of 40 possible matches.

SC - Sami Varligün . He scored 9 goals in his first 12 matches. Then he got injured and never really got back into the same form. He was injured again during the playoffs, but still managed to be our top goal scorer this season.

SC - Marko Mitrovic . His form was very varying, often going 3-4-5 games between scoring. He was still our 2nd best attacking threat though with 10 goals and 10 assists.

SC - Ceyhun Eris . He actually scored more goals than the rest when compared to playtime, but he's old and only 19 starts is mostly down to simply being tired after every match.

The Finances

Not really good at all. I did sort of go £7k above our wage budget this season, but the reason we're £300k in negative atm is that we payed out £800k in bonuses for our promotion. I'm expecting more tv-money, some price money (if we can manage to win/draw some matches), and higher average attendance next season though. Our avg.att. was at a pathetic 2,696. The people of Istanbul really need to realize that there's a new act in town!

The Future

No money, so more free transfers. We can go for 10 foreign players in the squad next season, so I'll be taking advantage of that and digging through international youth sides once again. We have 11 players in the 1st team squad whose contract is about to run out. I was sort of waiting to see if we managed to get the promotion before deciding on them. I will offer contracts to some, but most of them will be out the door. I think the transfer window will be interesting.

[b][u][color="Blue"]CLUB HISTORY[/color][/u][/b]

[b]SEASON	LEAGUE	POS.	T-CUP		Europe		NOTES[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]11/12[/b]	T2D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s1tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	1st Qual Rnd	-		Promoted through playoffs
[b]12/13[/b]	T1D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s2tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	Playoff		-		Promoted through playoffs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b][u][color="Blue"]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

to be continued ...

Cheers guys. I hope you feel better soon LLR. :)

I can scout every nation in the world now, bit surprised at that. Sent my 8 scouts to every corner, and busy digging through national teams myself atm. Getting report cards on anyone that's free or about to be free and within my wage limits. Through the top 50 nations so far. My game is actually lagging a bit (takes longer to move between screens), I'm guessing from all the reports that are queued up. Hope I can find a few more Norwoods or hopefully even better prospects.

Des Tiny's

Club Haro Deportivo

grTd8.jpg

Spanish Second Division B2

End of Season 2014/15

Promotion is Here

The Season in Brief

Predicted: 9th

Actual: 2nd (Graph)

Fed Cup: Final vs Numancia (Leg 1 & Leg 2)- WINNERS!!!

Manager: Des Tiny - History

Season Tickets: 3062 (NC [Avg Att: 2372])

Finances: 1.2M (77th Esp [^3])

Transfers: 2014/15 - 14 In (2.5k) 9 Out (205k)

Squad: First Squad & Under 19s

The League

Well this season we were in the hunt from the beginning, we were only out of the playoff positions on three occasions all season long. We were 10th in week 1, and we fell out twice more before the halfway point. Generally we were one of the best teams all season long, we had a bit of trouble with Alcoron & Ontinyent, but we went into the final game knowing if we won the title was ours, and we would have the easy route through the playoffs, but it wasn't to be as my young team crumbled under the pressure and the result was a 3:1 loss which dropped us to second and meant we had a long playoff run to come. Six games over six weeks, and we would be starting with a huge lack of defenders given the injuries we had. We dispatched Puertolleno easily in the first round as we went through 6:2 on aggregate, then up came Alcoyano who we had faced in the league with two 2:2 draws in the season, started with a 1:1 result at their place and then we came home and I thought we could take it from here, and the boys stepped up for a 3:1 result making it 4:2 on aggregate. Next was Leganes, who we had faced in the Fed Cup last season, well they were tough, it wasn't til after the 80 min mark that we cracked them at home, but we shot 3 goals in and thank god we did, it was needed. We went to their place and both teams threw caution to the wind and a huge goalscoring fest started, when they scored to make it 6:3 on the night I was sitting there a little worried, we had it on away goals though when they kept giving the ball away. Promotion was ours. I also made it to my 100th game in this season, and we defeated Fuenlabrada 4:2 on the day.

Possible Season Tickets Bug: We sold out 3062 of them, but our Avg attendance is only 2372.

Best Results: at Amorebieta 5:0, at Novolcarnero 4:0, vs Teurel 5:1

Worst Results: at Alcorcon 1:3, vs Benidorm 1:3, vs Alcorcon 1:3

Fixtures 1-19

Fixtures 20-38

Playoff Fixtures

Player Stats

Team Stats

Signing of the Season: Pedro (2.5k)

Overachievers: Haro

Spanish Cup

Well in and out in the first round, a one nil loss in a game we should've won, but it did give us a chance to make it a repeat in the Fed Cup.

Fixtures

Federation Cup

Well I didn't really want to be in this cup, but it was probably our best shot at a trophy once more, and over the 5 rounds and 10 matches we really showed everyone how to play and the final was to be against Numancia, we played at home first and managed a 2:1 win, so I was a little worried at their place as they had an away goal, when they scored in the 52nd min it was game on, and I sent the boys forward to attack their goal, and it paid off as Pfeiffer scored in the 66th min and Savarese in the 75th minute, as we were now ahead by two and leading on the away goals as well we could relax, they got close a couple of times with our back-up defenders on following injuries to Ranieri & Ferreira in this game. but we finished the job and won the title back to back. And as such, Des Tiny has become the talk of Haro.

Fixtures

Team Stats

Player Stats

The Players

Squad Stats

Keepers

13. Alberto Gentile (ITA) - The keeper managed an awesome 22 clean sheets this season, but he also conceded slightly over one goal per game, he is still quite young for a keeper, will see if he can play at a higher level, if not it will be off on sale to somewhere by January.

Defenders

2. Bradley Diallo (FRA) - The Captain was on the right hand side again this season, he has nearly lost that spot to a charging Destro, but will be looking to use his crossing and strength as reasons to stay in the top team. With 10 amazing assists from his wing back type role he is solid always.

3. Ricardo Ranieri (ITA) - The star of our defense, he is solid, he is the Vice-Captain and there is not another central defender who even comes close to him, we missed him incredibly in the final games of the season following his injury.

5. Ricardo Ferreira (POR) - It has to suck knowing you will always be second best in the back line, but Ferreira has really run with it, he keeps improving season after season, now the question is whether he is good enough to make it in a higher division.

22. Fran Garcia (ESP) - He survived as the strongest left back, still managing to force Diallo across to the wrong side, he looks to be the one who will definitely step up into the new division, hopefully he will have some good cover.

19. William Makengo (BEL)

16. Lucas Spendlhofer (AUT)

23. Bougary Bangoura (MLI)

4. Luis Gutierrez (SUI)

16. Moyano, Ismael (ESP)

6. Guiseppe Destro (ITA)

Midfielders

14. Christian Loffredo (ITA) - Cementing his spot in the starting line-up was easy, there is not even really any competition for his spot, he can take all the corners, free kicks, and also play in an Anchor Man type role for the midfield as well, and then there is his epic right boot. 4G 10A.

17. Joao Carlos (POR) - It looked like it would be another spectacular season for Carlos, he was always solid, not providing the goals like he did last year, but he was helping out a lot more in the middle of the park. Then he went and tore his Cruciate Ligaments and was gone for the sharp end of the season. 3G 8A.

12. Jean-Marc Pfeiffer (FRA) - Well he was having a good season, and he also managed to make it to 100 appearances for the club before he left, but the whining got to me about January 27th and I decided to sell him, so I waited til after the window closed then told him he could go end of the season, and I offered to clubs for about 150k, offers came back at around 130k, and that was what he was sold for to Barakaldo. (They missed the playoffs and are in 2DB2 for next year, I will miss him though). 11G 12A.

8. Davide Savarese (ITA) - He stepped in to cover all the injuries in the later part of the season, he will most likely be the replacement for Carlos/Pfeiffer in the new season, if he can make the step up to the new level of Liga Adelante. 4G 2A.

15. Alex Rossi (ITA)

7. Raphael Le Goff (FRA)

15. Marco Riccardi (ITA)

Strikers

21. Fabio Almeida (POR) - He scored most of his goals from the Poaching role, but when he was out Pedro made that spot his own, so Almeida came back and made the Deep-Lying Forward position his own, just took him a few (15) hours to break the drought, once he did it was all on again. 22G 12A.

9. Guiseppe Campana (ITA) - WOW, this season was just incredible from Campana, he stepped into the Target Man role even more than the season before as he put in an outstanding 33 goals in 51 appearances, that's 2 goals in every 3 games, and he is still only 22. 33G 14A.

99. Pedro (ESP) - He didn't make his debut until February, and then it was only because we were very short on strikers, but he stepped up and scored on his debut, then he went on to just become a bit of a scoring machine, he will get a shot from the start next year. 16G 7A.

23. Carlos Calderon (ESP)

10. Marco Francesconi (ITA)

11. Davide Marchesi (ITA)

97. Ignacio Alvarez (ESP)

The History

Leading Players

|------------|------------------|--------|--------|
| Category   |    Top Player    | Career | Season |
| Games      | Giuseppe Campana |  131   |   51   |
| Goals      | Giuseppe Campana |   69   |   33   |  
| Assists    | Joao Carlos      |   49   |    8   |
| Avg Rat    | Pedro            |  7.28  |  7.28  |
| MoMs       | Fabio Almeida    |   16   |    8   |
| Clean Shts | Alberto Gentile  |   36   |   22   |

The 100 Club

|---------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| The 100 Club        | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |
|---------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| Campana, Giuseppe   |   129  |   2  |   69  |   28  |   0  |   0 |  12 |  7.23  |
| Ranieri, Riccardo   |   120  |   0  |    3  |    3  |   0  |   0 |   9 |  7.16  |
| Joao Carlos         |   118  |   2  |   11  |   49  |   0  |   0 |   9 |  7.13  |
| Diallo, Bradley     |   101  |   4  |   11  |   24  |   0  |   0 |   9 |  7.13  |
| Gentile, Alberto    |   102  |   0  |    0  |    0  | 117  |  36 |   1 |  6.87  |
| Pfeiffer, Jean-Marc |    69  |  31  |   16  |   20  |   0  |   0 |   7 |  7.08  |

The Club Awards

|---------|----------|------------------|---------|------------|
| Season  | Division |     Fans PotY    | Best XI | Overall XI |
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/nle2L.png"]Bradley Diallo[/url]   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/SA3xR.jpg"]2012/13[/url] | [url="http://i.imgur.com/SA3xR.jpg"]2012-2013[/url]  |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/cknxR.png"]Fabio Almeida[/url]    | [url="http://i.imgur.com/65ewt.jpg"]2013/14[/url] | [url="http://i.imgur.com/Zj3Cy.jpg"]2012-2014[/url]  |
| 2014/15 |   2DB3   | [url="http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8513/destinynewsinbox3.png"]Guiseppe Campana[/url] | [url="http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2014/15[/url] | [url="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2012-2015[/url]  |

Club History

|---------|----------|----------|------------------|--------|------------|
| Season  | Division | Position |       Cups       | Europe |  Comments  |
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   |   [url="http://i.imgur.com/Tx9MA.png"]11th[/url]   |        NA        |   NA   |    None    |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://i.imgur.com/TFxAS.png"]3rd[/url]   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/QCt13.png"]Winners Fed Cup[/url]  |   NA   |    None    |
[b]| 2014/15 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://i.imgur.com/fiZYN.png"]2nd[/url]   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/HmNye.png"]Winners Fed Cup[/url]  |   NA   |  Promoted  |[/b]

The Future

In Brief

Predicted: 22nd

My Aim: Avoid Relegation

Expectations: Attempt to Avoid Relegation

Transfer Budget: €0

Wage Budget: €6.5k

Signings: Enzo Barthe (MC, 95k), Joao (DL, Free)

Youth: Ruben (MC)

Well the offseason in Haro is going to see me needing a back-up keeper, once more working to replace a missing player in the midfield with Pfieffer heading off elsewhere, also have Carlos out injured for another 6 months or so which hurts. And then after that the question is how many of my players will actually make the step up, and how many I have to get rid of.

Haro's Trophy Cabinet

o5rbK.png

Congrats on the promotion LLR! Well done! :thup: And that playoff final looks really exciting. Going through on away goals after losing 6-3. Must have been nerve wrecking. :D Another cup to! Gonna need a new cabinet soon. Campana looks like a beast, almost 2 meters and some great ability. Good luck next season! Hope you can find some gems in the transfer market and push into the top half or better right away. :)

I am hoping for some gems out there as well, of course the problem I have found with Spain's reset date being in July is that no players want to sign for me before I am in the next league.

So currently searching out what is around, got a stadium expansion coming which will help, got 155k transfer budget from last season not spent, but just going to let it go as I can't see anyone I would spend the money on.

Oh and the Stadium Expansion is from 4000 to 10000, but saw them take 7.5M straight out of my bank balance, so now probably going to get a very small wage budget as well, this could end up hurting a lot. (Good thing I was playing on the cheap last season and made a profit over the whole season.

Well the debt got restructured, but only a 6M loan, so still in debt by 350k or so, and all my work building the balance is gone...Here we go again might sell some fringe players and see what I can do.

I think you'll be fine for survival at least anyways, you've built a strong squad there already. :thup: Stadium expansion is nice imo, even if it can feel like a set back when it happens financially. Will you get a loan/sponsorship for it? Is it 10th of July for reset in Spain? Been so long since I played there. I usually don't sign anyone until a few days into July myself, cause that's when contracts have ran out. But if it's the 10th I imagine you could lose out on a few free transfer gems.

<edit> This is why I usually type responses in notepad and check that there's no updates before replying hehe. Nice to see that you got a loan for the stadium expansion.

My transfer window isn't as fun as I had hoped it would be. I messed up on the foreign rule, thinking it was 10, when really it's 8 maximum. Really making my life miserable atm. Having to transfer list players I just bought. I thought this rule wouldn't be that bad, but right now it's a real party pooper. :thdn: Almost considering quitting and starting a game in a more liberal league. But I'll probably just push on and see how it goes. Will definitely have to start bringing in some more Turkish talents though.

To top it off Mitrovic didn't even want to discuss a new contract, so with just one year left I decided to cash in. Sold to Kayerispor for £800k (over x months), with 40% of next sale profits and some other clauses. Not as much as I would have liked for him, but it frees up a foreign spot and I don't see the point in keeping a player for just 1 season. Sadly the fans did not see it that way and they are now mad at me for selling. The same goes for my main man in defense Evren Kürkcü who completely lost it and decided he wants to be transfer listed cause I sold Mitrovic now. :(

Money is tight to. We're well into red still and the board gave me a £5.5k/week cap on key players, which has already seen me lose out on a few top prospects who wanted £7-10k. I've smashed our total wage budget anyways, but hopefully if I get through this one season and survive in this league we end up with a bit of money in the bank and can start improving facilities and what not. TV-money is estimated to be over £5M and if we can win/draw a few matches the match-price-money will help to.

Right now I see our 4,2k stadium as huge problem though. Last season we got £550k in season tickets + gate receipts in total. So here's a fun fact. If we win just 2 games this entire season we'll make more in price-money than we do from tickets sales for a whole season. :rolleyes:

Had to post this in a new one, cause was just slightly annoyed...

The Future

In Brief

Predicted: 22nd

My Aim: Avoid Relegation

Expectations: Attempt to Avoid Relegation

Transfer Budget: €0

Wage Budget: €6.5k

Signings: Enzo Barthe (MC, 95k), Joao (DL, Free)

Youth: Ruben (MC)

So I had two signings lined up before reset day, and it came about with only one completed, so the 40k signing I had lined up will end up going down the toilet as I cannot afford him, and he was probably one of the better signings I was looking at. With a reduction of my transfer budget to nothing, and a reduction of my wage budget by 2k is really going to hurt, going to have to play with my top team and a few small additions and use a lot of my youth team this time around. Player I will miss out on: Sylvian Ottou, I did manage to add two more years to my contract, its now full time and through til 2018.

Currently 6th with Kiel after 9 games. In the last game we got a very surprising 3-0 win away at HSV. Hope the players can keep it up. In the pre-season i signed a spanish striker and a dutch midfielder, both under 21, who are currently leading the team. In total i spent around 3.5 million on transfers this season, all my transfer budget. I also found 2 very promising young argentinian players and i am waiting for next year to come so i can aproach them on a pre-contract. Currently i am 25k under the wage budget which should allow me to make a couple of more good transfers in case i need more players.

Istanbulspor pre-season 2013/14

Transfer history

Todd Kane (DR) - First one to join, and sadly first one to go. I don't have room for him since I messed up the number of foreign players we can register.

Thomas Sarina (DMC/MC) - Another young Italian midfielder. Inter Milan seem to release a few of them every season. Similar to Romano, who's also ex-Inter.

Alessandro Sassi (MC) - Another Inter reject. He has 5 star potential apparently, but that doesn't really say anything at this stage.

Baris Atas (DMC/MC) - Needs some Turkish players to. I like this guy. Hard working, great determination. And he can play right-back to if needed.

Mykyta Schevchenko (GK) - Ukranian goalkeeper. There was some interest in this guy so I'm pleased to have captured him.

Özcan Demirkiran (MRC) - Youth prospect. Think it's the first time I've actually given a player a youth-contract to, actually nice to save wages.

Roberto Gandola (AMC/SC) - AC Milan reject and decent talent. He'll be playing as a striker.

Isaac N'tow (SC) - Another Inter reject. He's pretty quick for this level I think. I've had good experiences with quick players even if their technical/mental attributes aren't top.

Selcuk Sahin (DL) - Backup for left-back, and he's Turkish which is good.

Mehmet Özdiraz (SC) - Turkish striker. Decent enough, but he'll never be Messi.

Mehmet Yilmaz (SC) - Had some decent success with an old experienced striker last season so I'm trying again. Only a 1 year deal anyways.

Jose Agustin (DR) - Probably the brightest prospect I picked up and the reason Kane is on his way out again already.

Emre Kahraman (SC) - Another Turkish striker just to fill the ranks.

So there you have it. I have my 8 foreign players, or 9 actually, but Todd has to go, sadly. Even more annoying about that particular rule is that I have Faris Al-Shahri, Saudi Arabias main man in goal, coming in January. No idea how to fit him in, but I have to some way cause he's looking like a top prospect. As I mentioned I also sold Mitrovic, for peanuts in my opinion. Luckily Kürkcü is happy again after his bust up about that at least.

Most of the foreign players have 4-5 star potential, but I really don't think that means anything at all at the moment. As usual it looks like it's based on the current best players in the squad, and lets face it, it's unlikely that we have anyone with Messi potential. :lol: It would actually be interesting to put Messi into this squad and see how the potential of the current players looked then. I'm guessing it would drop below 2 stars one everyone. But you have to start somewhere, and I'm fairly happy with my squad.

I'm also really happy about the finances now that we've played a few matches. Already earned £588k in price money from winning a couple of matches, and £702k in TV-revenue so far. Which means we no longer have a negative balance. Season started really good to. Beating Manisaspor and Konyaspor, getting a hammering away to Bursaspor, and managing a 0-0 draw in our first big match at home to Galatasaray! We could have won to, their goalkeeper was MoM. So I have high hopes of survival atm, but things chance fast in this game.

Late to the Party but I have started this.

Alan Ward, is the proud new manager of Peña Deportiva Santa Eulalia who play their games at the 2500 capacity Municipal in Santa Eulalia, Ibiza. The town is more famous for it's popular family holiday destination, but hopefully under my leadership we'll reach the dizzy heights of European Glory.

Other info regarding the club is an expectation of ending bottom of the league, with the club having average training facilities, minimal youth facilities (although it does have an academy) and fairly basic youth recruitment. The pitch is of synthetic old type - hard.

The club also starts with nae back-room staff, and as you can see from the following screenshots a bare minimum number of squad members.

Manager Profile

AlanWardProfile_Personal.png

Senior Squad

PeaDeportivaStaEulaliaSantaEulalia_Players.png

Youth Squad

PeaDeportivaStaEulaliaSantaEulaliaU19s_Players.png

2013/14 - RB Leipzig - German First Division - minisav

"The Future

Win the league! Nah, survival."

From last season's update. Erm. Yeah. About that. I was only joking. But I've gone and done it. :cool:

Went to the wire again. As would be expected. If I'd run away with it I'd be rather scared right now.

Was joint top with Leverkusen so if they won the last game I needed to win by 7 goals to top them.

Just before halftime I checked the scores and they'd just scored to make it 2-1. I was 3-0 up. I demolished bottom side Mainz in the 2nd half and won 7-0 in the end. Was buzzing so checked the Leverkusen score. The opposition had equalised on 45+4 mins and the score ended 4-2! 4-2 for their opposition so I win the league!

We were very much helped by Leverkusen choking as they only own 1 of their last 5 games and none of their last 3. Really let me back in.

League Table - Fixtures

Manager Profile - I also won 2 different manager of the year awards.

German Cup

So my first competitive game was the opener of this and it was against non-league away. It's seeded for this to happen I'm told. So smashed them 13-0 with Olic getting 5. Cruised to the semis not conceding until the quarters and that was against a second division side. Then I had Leverkusen and away from home. I'd only just scraped a 0-0 against them at home a week or two before so wasn't expecting much. The defence decided they could be good for a game and we came out with a clean sheet and a 1-0 win.

Then the final against 3rd placed HSV. We were on a high after winning the league so I left the team the same after winning 7-0. Cruised into a 2-0 lead. Then when they scored we were being pushed back. I made a sub to try and inject some fresh legs. Didn't matter as the tireless Olic sprinted from defending a corner with the ball to the other end before killing off the game in the 88th minute. Winners!

Fixtures - Final: HSV 1-3 RB Leipzig

The Team

Squad - Tactics - 1st Division Best XI - Overall Best XI - Transfers

Fans' Player of the Year - Ivica Olic - Really can't argue with this. Very pleased for a free signing to get 26 goals and 16 assists in 35 games. (Goals boosted by his cup performances as 9 goals came in that competition) He also scored a hat-trick against his old club Bayern when I thrashed them 5-0 at the Allianz Arena which was nice.

League Player of the Year - Neguete - 5m over 48 months on the deadline day. Already good enough for the league with 4.5* potential? Great. What's the catch? Other than picking up a few needless bookings and him sometimes fluffing chances after he's gone on a mazy run. None! 20 goals and 24 assists in 37 games is just stunning.

Notables

Too many of the signings were notable with Benayoun, Kirov and Dejagah all performing very well. However,

Karsten Kammlott - A bit part in the season he is notable as he is still with the club like he was when I took over. Also, in a game when Olic got injured 25 mins in, he came on, scored 4 minutes later and then went and got a hat-trick. What a guy.

The Future

Win it again really. We'll see how it goes in the CL. I'd say I'm looking to do well in the groups whilst 3rd placed is a minimum. Need a goalkeeper as Leoni isn't quite good enough and my back-up wants to leave so good timing. Also need better fullbacks. I really like Van Aanholt but my Rb Vermijl and occasionally VA at lb can be found lacking at times. Will also scour the market for every other position as always with a new ST a possibility with Olic now being 34.

Season	League			Position	Achievements                              
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 2011/12	Third Division		1st			
 2012/13       Second Division         1st           Cup Semi-Finalists
 2013/14       First Division          1st              Cup Winners

Wow Minisav...just WOW...Congrats on that awesome effort, wish my team could just step up like that, currently fighting to get a bit more money out of my Chairman to help me out, but he would give no more wage budget and no more transfer budget, I did lift the %age of revenue to 15%, but that is not too helpful, means I need to sell 100k to get 15k...I did bring in an Austrian Superstar for my defense though.

Good luck ATW ! :thup:
Good luck ATW. That barebones squad can be a godsend at times as it can be difficult shifting the deadwood to make room for good players. :thup:
Good luck ATW.

Think I may have bitten off more than I can chew! Only played one game in the league, and it was a very impressive 10(TEN)-1 hammering. Not a single one of my players sent off either. Maybe I shouldn't have released my second choice keeper as my Number 1 got injured and a young 16 year old was in goal. Not bad, only 3 players of 14 got a higher rating than him - and one of them was the goalscorer :D

Oh and the opponent was also newly promoted :D

minisav - WOW!! awesome stuff mate - almost faultless. talk about luck though... ;) looking forward to CL win next season

ohanzee - almost as good mate. congrats and good luck in the big league.

LLR - it's all praise tonight!! well done on promotion...

ATW - welcome to the challenge. tough start but the only way is up! ;)

Cheers guys. And it was about time they messed up rlipscombe! They had 3 strikers that were all scoring 15+ goals so it was difficult to keep up. I think they lost confidence when they drew 1-1 with Mainz who were bottom. Just went downhill after that really. Will lay off FM for a while and play some other games I think. Been on it a bit much.

Well the first game in the league we lost 4-3, then we lost our Cup match 4-2, I decided the Keeper was the issue (I had brought in a new senior keeper), well maybe it was as we travelled to Deportivo and showed them how to play, Francesconi scored his 4th & 5th goals of the season as we beat them 2-1.

emblem.jpg

The Yellow Bulls - Season Review 2013/14

6th in Turkish Premier Division (pred: 18th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The League

Some crazy ups and downs in our first season at the top level. From a horrible 6-0 loss to Besiktas at worst, to a incredibly lucky 3-0 win against Trabzonspor, to a brilliant last day performance against Fenerbache at home. Home record showing 11-4-2 is pretty amazing at our tiny 4,2k stadium. The away record of 4-2-11 not so much. But all in all I'd say we overachieved big time! Even won the Manager of the Year award.

The Turkish Cup (fixtures)

Lost in the playoff again, this time to Ankaragücü. Still not managed to reach the group stages of this cup yet. Have to see about changing that.

The Players (squad ratings)

I won't list a whole team this time, just some of the best performers (feel free to poke if you want screens of anyone).

Top Goal Scorer: Roberto Gandola (15)

Most Assists: Roberto Gandola, Andrea Romano, Olivier Norwood (9 each)

Highest Av.Rat.: Isaac N'tow (7.17)

I also want to mention Marc-Andre Kruska who joined in January on a free-transfer. He's still settling in, but has been consistent so far. What's more interesting is that he's miles a head of anyone else in my squad in terms of ability and in most cases potential. My assistant says he's 4.5 out of 4.5 stars right now, and clearly he's not world-class, so it just proves my point of stars being relative to the current squad. Even more proof is that every other player in the squad dropped in stars once he arrived. The only one left at his potential of 4.5 stars atm is Jose Agustin, who I also singled out myself at the start of the season. Derailing a bit here, but I just find it interesting (and extremely frustrating) that the stars are relative to squad and change so much over time. At Venezia in the last few seasons my world class players were all 3.5 stars. It makes it almost impossible to know when you have a real gem. :mad:

The Finances

It is looking really good now, relatively speaking. Our biggest income was from Price Money. £4.2M in total for our wins and draws in the league, plus around £450K for our 6th place finish. TV Revenue was at £3M, which is a bit disappointing considering we were promised over £5M at the start of the season. Gate receipts went up to £700K from £280K last season. That was with a average attendance of 4,096. So we could do with an expansion (4,200 max atm), but I dunno if the board think we have the funds. Will be interesting to see what happens in off-season and what the budgets will be for next season.

The Future

I'm under no illusion. We really did overachieve this season in my opinion. In fact several managers of the big clubs said the same thing after we gave them some real battles. The transfer market will be really hard now since I have to get rid of some foreign players if I want to bring in new ones. But I'll have to make some changes if we're going to improve. There is no way in a million years this squad will win us the league. I already made one tough decision in January when Saudi Arabian goalkeeper Faris Al-Shahri joined, and unregistered Shevchenko who had been playing every match until then. He'll have to be sold now, cause I really don't have room for 2 foreign goalkeepers in my squad registration.

[b][u][color="Blue"]CLUB HISTORY[/color][/u][/b]

[b]SEASON	LEAGUE	POS.	T-CUP		Europe		NOTES[/b]
[b]11/12[/b]	T2D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s1tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	1st Qual Rnd	-		Promoted through playoffs
[b]12/13[/b]	T1D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s2tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	Playoff		-		Promoted through playoffs
[b]13/14[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s3tab.jpg"]6th[/url]	Playoff		-		-

[b][u][color="Blue"]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

to be continued ...

Welcome to BEN, ATW. A tough start there, but at least things can only get better than that :D

Can I request that you post links to your screenshots, instead of putting them in-line? One or two isn't too much of a problem, but it can really make the page slow to load after too many of them.

minisav - that league win is ridiculous! Amazing progress there, but it definitely puts the pressure on you for next season.

Ohanzee - Making good progress there, even if you did overachieve.

Just finished my league season, so I'm rolling round to the reset date now ready to start writing my update. Should either be later today or sometime tomorrow.

100px-Oliveira_do_Bairro_SC.png

Keyser Söze (Biscotti) - Oliveira do Bairro Sport Clube - Portuguese Liga Sagres

Season 2023/24 - Season Summary

[[Transfers]]

Made a bunch of money this season, including an additional £1.8m sell-on fee I received for Alex. I'm still bringing in a lot of players, though, and it shows in my squad bloat. Most of the bloat consists of promising youngsters, but I'm finding it increasingly hard to give those youngsters the level of game-time they need to develop.

Taça de Portugal [[Fixtures]] [[Final]]

After getting through a really tough third round draw, we then went on to take every round comfortably and lift our third Taça de Portugal trophy.

Bwin Cup [[Fixtures]] [[Round 3 Table]] [[Final]]

First seed gave us a relatively easy group, which we took full advantage of, followed by a great demolishing of Porto in the semi-final. Unfortunately, we are now 4 times in the final without a win, after the final popped up during a slight slump in form and the squad just didn't show up.

EURO Cup [[Fixtures]] [[Group Table]]

A tough group draw this year saw us at risk of not making it through going into the final group game, but we were gifted qualification after OGC Nice bottled it in their game. The knockout stages were again unkind to me, handing me a game against Roma which we were never going to be expected to win.

The League

A season of inconsistency this year, seeing us yo-yo around the European qualification places all year long. I'm very disappointed with the final points total, as we showed on a number of occasions that we have what it takes to compete with the big team, including Porto requiring a goal on 90+4 minutes in our away match to ensure we didn't sneak out with a point.

[[Fixtures 1]] [[Fixtures 2]]

[[Table]] [[Graph]]

Key Players

• Lionel Aguerre - 41 Appearances, 25 goals and 17 assists. You really can't ask for much more from your team captain, can you?
  • Paulo Jorge Alves - With Alex having moved on, I had a real void on the right wing which eventually led me to switch to a 5-3-2 formation. Alves was pushed in the AMC playmaker role and he certainly didn't disappoint. He does have some stiff competition there now, though.
  • Léo - I have absolutely no regrets about selling Yakubu any more. Léo had an outstanding season which saw him named as Player of the Year (but not even top 3 for Striker of the Year :confused:). Any striker who can give you a 30+ goal return in a season is an asset, and I'm desperately hoping I can keep Léo around for a few more years yet.

2023/24 Goals

• Take at least a point from all three of Sporting, Benfica and Porto - Porto robbed us of this goal, but getting the double over Sporting felt extremely good.
  • Get out of EURO groups

Other

This Year's Best XI

Fans player of the season: Léo

League Rep: 8th (English FA Cup above us, Turkish Premier below) (+1)

Nation Coefficient: 7th (Russia above us, Turkey below) (-)

Club Coefficient: 33.925 (+4.896)

Club ranking: 55th (+12)

Another stadium expansion is fantastic news, especially as the board also went ahead with a youth facilities upgrade. Better yet, my transfer dealings mean we still made a healthy profit, so I'm angling for more upgrades in the coming season.

2024/25 Goals

• Make progress in the KO stages of the EURO Cup
  • More players out than in
  • Further facilities upgrades

Keyser Söze - Oliveira do Bairro Sporte Clube - History

League			Position	Europe		Taça de Portugal	Bwin Cup	Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd Division - North	2nd		N/A		2nd Round		N/A
2nd Division - North	1st		N/A		4th Round		N/A		Promoted!!
Liga Orangina		9th		N/A		4th Round		2nd Round	
Liga Orangina		11th		N/A		6th Round		1st Round
Liga Orangina		13th		N/A		3rd Round		2nd Round
Liga Orangina		1st		N/A		Semi-Final		3rd Round	Promoted!!
Liga Sagres		14th		N/A		3rd Round		2nd Round	
Liga Sagres		7th		N/A		Winners!		Final		Won Taça de Portugal, Runner-up in Bwin Cup
Liga Sagres		8th		N/A		Semi-Final		Semi-Final
Liga Sagres		5th		N/A		6th Round		Final		EURO Cup Qualification
Liga Sagres		5th		EC Groups	Winners!		Final		Won TdP, EURO Cup Qualification
Liga Sagres		3rd		EC 1st KO	6th Round		3rd Round	EURO Cup Qualification
Liga Sagres		4th		EC 1st KO	Winners!		Final		Won TdP, EURO Cup Qualification

KSV Holstein Kiel - 2016/2017 Season Review

First Team | Transfers | League Table

Pre-Season

1. vs. Alicante (5-0)
  2. vs. AZ Alkmaar (2-1)
  3. vs. Villareal (0-1)
  4. vs. Sheriff (1-1)
  5. vs. Lokeren (4-2)

Transfers

This season we probably spent the most amount of money on transfers in the history of the club.

Transfers in:

Transfers out:

German First Division

With a media prediction of 16th place in the league, we managed to have a decent season with mixed results and finished the season in 9th place.

The highlight of the season was a 1-0 win away at Bayern.

The defence was not so impressive, conceding more goals than i would have liked but i guess it's ok for a first season in the first division.

Being the first season in Bundesliga and because we did not have to high expectations i took the liberty to experiment tacticaly playing various formations, from 4-5-1 to 4-3-3 in the middle of the season and finishing it with a 4-4-2 with which i will probably stick next season as it seemed to create the most chances of goal.

I came third in the race for the German Manager of the Year and German Player's Manager of the Year award.

German Cup

First Round : vs. SV Jena (5-0)

Second Round: vs. Duisburg (4-2)

Third Round: vs. Shalke (1-3)

Key players

Top goalscorers: Julian Baumgart finished the season with 15 goals followed by Jon Moreno with 13 goals.

Best player: Hristo Zlatinski - 36 games, 3 goals and 12 assists with a final rating of 7,07.

Adrian Calello won the award for German Goal of the Year.

Plans for the future

The board announced plans to improve our training facilities and to expand our stadium with 10k more seats.

Next season we will aim to improve on our current position and probably push for european qualification.

The Road so Far

[i][color="blue"][b]CLUB HISTORY[/b][/color]

[b]SEASON      LEAGUE     POS.     CUP            EUROPE     ACHIEVEMENTS/NOTES[/b]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]2011/2012[/b]   G3rd       [url="http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5708/fm2011060100411096.jpg"]5th[/url]      -              -          -
[b]2012/2013[/b]   G3rd       [url="http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5471/fm2011060213005035.jpg"]1st[/url]      First Round    -          Promoted & Winners of the German Third Division
[b]2013/2014[/b]   G2nd       [url="http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/7884/fm2011060500104369e.jpg"]15th[/url]     Second Round   -          -
[b]2014/2015[/b]   G2nd       [url="http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2093/fm2011060822523990.jpg"]13th[/url]     First Round    -          -
[b]2015/2016[/b]   G2nd       [url="http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6119/fm2011061119103660.jpg"]1st[/url]      Second Round   -          Promoted & Winners of the German Second Division
[b]2016/2017[/b]   G1st       [url="http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9501/fm2011061516331785.jpg"]9th[/url]      Third Round    -          -
[/i]

Archived